[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is attractive about the modern female? Assuming you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: 1461096908063.jpg (475 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461096908063.jpg
475 KB, 900x675
What is attractive about the modern female?
Assuming you are looking for a girl to date/marry completely disregarding how they look, what is the appeal of the average modern woman?
Is there any?
>>
companionship beats celibacy and loneliness even if her personality is awful
>>
>>29166139
>companionship beats celibacy and loneliness even if her personality is awful
I couldn't disagree more with this statement.
>>
>>29166143

I guess I just really like pussy and when I'm single I think about it constantly. Yeah a nagging bitch is another kind of hell but I'm not constantly thinking about getting my dick wet.
>>
>>29166101
If you're completely disregarding how a woman looks and going for personality traits, lots of women are:

>loyal
>trustworthy
>intelligent
>well educated
>have similar hobbies to you
>smart and frugal when it comes to finances
>interested in homemaking
>can cook and/or bake
>tidy, neat, clean
>can hold down good jobs
>pure-hearted
>open to exploring sexual fetishes with a lifelong partner
>not degenerate
>not whores
>will give birth to/raise your children as a good mother

However notice I didn't say beautiful or attractive, because such women are usually ugly and therefore overlooked, which is why they have to develop personalities in the first place.

However the same men that complain about modern women often settle for attractive women, thinking that attractive women are inherently "good" or "better" - the halo effect. These women are often:

>untrustworthy
>not loyal, will cuck you
>sexually promiscuous
>unintelligent
>not well educated
>don't have any hobbies besides Netflix, chads dick and shopping
>gold diggers
>unclean, untidy
>can't cook or bake
>disgusting personalities
>degenerate whores

But men only value physical appearance so we both know which kind of women they'll overlook, and which women they'll pay attention to.
>>
>>29166139
>companioniship
>having an awful personality

You just can't stand with someone who has an awful personality.
>>
>>29166196
t."fembot"
Most ugly women are also complete shit.
>>
>>29166196

>However the same men that complain about >modern women often settle for attractive women, >thinking that attractive women are inherently >"good" or "better" - the halo effect. These women >are often:

True but for men we are visually driven. A woman who doesn't satisfy us with her appearance makes us unhappy. She doesn't have to be a playboy cover model but at least someone that can makes us horny.
>>
>>29166101
>What is attractive about the modern female?
they share more of your hobbies with you.
>>
I feel bad for people who are legitimately attracted to women. There are downsides to being attracted to men too, but you people, you're all miserable or deranged.
>>
>>29166244
>>29166244

What >>29166196 doesn't understand is this:

Ugly women are "better" because they don't have the same opportunities to be a bitch as pretty women because no one will put up with it. Also ugly women have less choices to cheat on you with.
>>
>>29166196
Not true at all. Stacies were always nice to me, but the ugly girls were bitchy and rude
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 637x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 637x857
>>29166244
Nope, most ugly women fit in the above because they've been told since they were little girls that they are worthless because they can't compete with cute and attractive Stacey, so they've had to spend their time honing traits like loyalty and intelligence, rather than learning how to apply makeup and suck dick.
>>
>>29166196

>t. Fembot that is upset because Chad won't marry her

Fuck you, Stacey is awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
>>29166250
Yep, men can't set aside the physical because they are taught from day 1 that they are entitled to a 10/10 top qt like pic related. They will never be happy with someone """average""" and if they are they'll cheat on her anyway
>>
>>29166269

Are you a woman or a fag or asexual? If so which and tell us your story.
>>
>>29166196

So where do I find this mythical perfect woman? Or any of these women. Because those are my values you describe and I don't care about looks. But when you say you don't care about looks it's not selfish to say you don't want to date or marry a goblin or an ogre.

I don't want ugly, mishapen children. And a woman who can't take care of herself is also suspect. It's the same way with women and how they view ugly rejects. And it's a perfectly valid way to feel.

But where am I supposed to look for these good women?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1280x833
>>29166297
I don't want Chad or any man other than my bf, so yeah. I'm a loyal woman so why tf would I care about Chad.
>>
>>29166334
Woman, and I don't have a story, I am just thankful I don't have to chase pussy. It looks like a morbid existence.
>>
>>29166324

Guys think they are entitled to a 10/10? I think that's quite rare to be honest.

Most women in America and Canada are fat, covered in tattoos and have blue hair.

What men expect

>be thin
>have a normal face
>dress girly
>don't be a bitch
>don't be overtly argumentative

That's it!
>>
>>29166101
>modern female
This isn't /pol/, fuck off.
"Modern women" are no different to how women have been since before humans could build houses.

>>29166139
People around other people make me feel lonely. There is a difference between being lonely and being alone.
>>
Is lolcow invading?

Why are all these """fembot""" roasties with bfs posting all of a sudden?
>>
>>29166370

>people are the same.

I disagree. It's not just women. People are more materialistic and less religious. Society exerts pressure to consume consume consume and you can't pretend that doesn't effect women and men.
>>
>>29166324
>because they are taught
From thousands of years of sexual selection, which is driven by females. It isn't something society "teaches" people. It's male and female nature, you fucking stupid phone poster.
>>
>>29166395
Because it triggers the mgtow. But you knew that already because shitposting about women is the only way to get them to pay attention to you.
>>
long hugging sessions
>>
File: CVIPwlWUAAAKzzz.png (247 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CVIPwlWUAAAKzzz.png
247 KB, 600x337
>>29166101
>completely disregarding how they look
But looks are the only reason why men want to be with women. Everything else is just rationalization.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 960x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 960x705
>>29166359
Daily reminder that this is the MINIMUM standard of thinness and beauty you have to fulfill to get a robot bf (who will prob be overweight himself and cheat on you)
>>
>>29166370
really now, how many grills do you think were into vidya and animu in the 90s?
or for that matter even knew what dank memes and 4chan was 5 years ago
>>
>>29166397
>I disagree.
I don't give a shit. You're wrong. Biology doesn't happen like that.

>People are more materialistic and less religious.
What are you even trying to say? Religious people throughout history have been incredibly materialistic. The entire push of the Catholic Church and in effect Christianity throughout the world has been enforced through social decorum, which is entirely materialistic in nature. Have a look at the religious buildings around the world, for starters.

>Society exerts pressure to consume consume consume and you can't pretend that doesn't effect women and men.
It has ALWAYS been this way, you fucking idiot. Why the fuck do you think humans formed societies around agriculture and excess has been the universal sign of wealth?

Are you a braindead religious fag or something?
>>
>>29166430
Most of us want you off this board, you disgusting cunt
>>
>>29166196
>he believes in the film Shallow Hal
actually ugly girls fall into that second grouping just as often as attractive girls.
>>
>>29166461
>really now, how many grills do you think were into vidya and animu in the 90s?
Are you trying to insinuate that females haven't always flocked to the popular things in society? Video games and anime is far more popular in the mainstream at least in America than it was in the 90s, hence females inserting themselves into the fandoms.

Women have always done this. It's female nature.
>>
File: average.jpg (46 KB, 581x581) Image search: [Google]
average.jpg
46 KB, 581x581
>>29166458

Um no. Have you ever walked around a major american city? The average American woman looks like this
>>
>>29166196
As a cyborg I've dated several ugly women, and I really can't apply any of the positive qualities you mentioned to them. I don't know how but I'm dating a qt asian gril now and she is vastly superior in looks and personality to any gross girl I've dated before.
>>
>>29166479
Tsundereism is just not becoming in a man.
>>
>>29166511
but that is not what I'm implying
shame you missed it.
>>
>>29166464

You might want to take a bit of a breath and stop being so edgy. Not sure how I triggered you so bad.

>the Catholic church, which functioned at the time as an effective government sight to beautify itself with patronage and monuments.
>the same as the last 3 decades of buy buy buy, you need to own the latest ipod, trade your car in every year and own a house that's worth 6x what you make In a year.

People have charged more on credit in the United states than they ever did before. Debt has skyrocketed, the sense of entitlement is a new monster different than what it ever was before. Just because people have been greedy and want more in the past pales in comparison to now.

Whether people were less consumerist in the past because there was less wealth and less to consume doesn't remove the reality that we are addicted to debt and consuming material wealth more than ever before.
>>
>>29166527
Pretending to be a girl on 4chan isn't either
>>
>>29166281
This is coming from someone who I assume has had zero interaction with females irl, ugly girl's parents spend extra effort assuring their children they are special and valuable, making them entitled cunts who are bitter at Stacys and will sleep with anyone for validation yet still feel like they deserve Chad.

>>29166324
Men are so cucked from birth these days that they're pretty much forced to date uggos, only the alpha are actually able to pursue qts.

>>29166343
Keep telling yourself that, we're all looking out for ourselves, and you'll get tired of him eventually.

>>29166370
True, they've always been parasites.
>>
>>29166605
You don't actually know what embarrassment is like, do you?
>>
>>29166551
>but that is not what I'm implying
OP is implying that by the usage of the term "modern female" instead of "female". If you aren't OP, why are you responding? If you are OP, I suggest spending some time studying how the English language operates.

>>29166564
>edgy
Fuck off teenager.
>the sense of entitlement is a new monster different than what it ever was before.
As someone who has actually existed through these times, now it isn't. Not fucking remotely.

>doesn't remove the reality that we are addicted to debt and consuming material wealth more than ever before.
IT IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENT YOU STUPID CUNT.
PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKING SAME, THERE IS JUST BILLIONS MORE OF US.

Fucking hell, get this through your thick fucking skull. Human nature doesn't change in a matter of decades, not even in a matter of hundreds of years.
>>
>>29166612
The concept of alpha and beta doesn't make sense in respect to humans. We are not straight up tournament species. It's just a meme for people who don't want to study biology.
>>
>>29166514
you didn't get it, did you?
>>
>>29166660

Plenty of evidence when you look at dating patterns.
>>
>>29166101
>what is the appeal of the average modern woman?
They have pussy
>>
>>29166632

Why so mad mr. Baby boomer? (You sound like one ). Did a millenial refuse to buy your "investment property" house for a 300% mark up of what you bought it for? Someone balk at taking an unpaid internship at your company?
>>
>>29166515
Roastie internet defense force please go away

RIDF pls go
>>
>>29166622
I feel embarrassed for you
>>
>>29166660
>things I disagree with are memes
keep crying beta boi
>>
>>29166515
I've found that most of these ugly girls don't even have the opportunity to develop personality, since they're pretty much universally reviled by everyone.

Have some faith robots, at least you'll never be an ugly roastie. Theres still a little hope for us, they never had a chance.
>>
File: 1465164099021.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465164099021.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Because having a girlfriend to be bored with is still more enjoyable than being miserable by yourself.
>>
>>29166343

All women want Chad, if you can't get him, you will grudgingly settle.
>>
File: IMG_4161.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4161.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29166832

This.

Will add: a lot of women are just scared to go after Chad's because they know how much competition there is for them and can't handle rejection
>>
>>29166830
what if she gets bored of you
what do?
>>
>>29166955

To have a successful relationship with a woman you have to have the capacity to make every day activities fun.

If life becomes mundane it won't last
>>
There are plenty of good women out there man don't give up
>>
>>29166196
>>loyal
>>trustworthy

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>29166324
>Because they are taught

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1423958289187.gif (1 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1423958289187.gif
1 MB, 375x283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhnderAV2I0

I want someone to love
>>
>>29166983

There are no good women.
>>
>>29166966
will keep in mind
tx
>>
>>29166101
Her cunt, you idiot

>Shhhh, just close your eyes anon
>>
File: 1375488539545.jpg (237 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1375488539545.jpg
237 KB, 960x949
When is the last time a woman touched any of you faggots? Those fleeting moments of touch are amazing.
>>
I feel like there isn't any really. These days I don't even consider chicks beneath 9/10 Stacy mode to be female because I know that trying anything with them will never possibly be worth it. Sucks because I obviously ain't getting any of these 9s seeing as I myself am no Chad but nonetheless I have no intention of a approaching anything less any time soon.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.