[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you binge ate over 3,000 calories in one sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1405675995863.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1405675995863.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
>tfw you binge ate over 3,000 calories in one sitting
>>
>>29165734
Why dont you stop yourself?
>>
>>29165734
Fat fuck

Did you try to starve yourself again?
>>
I did this several times throughout my weight loss struggle. Instead of giving up for the day (or possibly the week, like I used to do), go for a walk NOW. Yes, you are a fat piece of shit. No, there is no reason to make things harder on yourself. Go for a walk, consider what led you to binge eat, and avoid doing those things.

You're gonna make it
>>
>>29165753
Not OP but in my case it's hard when you're a self-hating neet, eating fills the void in more than one way, it's pleasurable and it gives you something to do.
>>
You don't have to count calories. It's the carbohydrates, that make you fat.
>>
I used to eat 2 Pizza Hut medium pizzas for dinner when I was depressed. Each of those was 3500 kcal. Get on my level, chubby.
>>
>too depressed to eat
>still at 0 calories for the day
>>
>>29165959
You fatass
>>
>>29165734
and it's worth it every time
>>
>>29165734
I did that before on Burger King. My mom helped though because she's the one who bought me 4 burgers. I didn't ask for them.
>>
lol what did you eat?
>>
>>29165734
projectile vomit at your enemies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.