[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever made a girl cry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
Have you ever made a girl cry?
>>
>>29165667

I can't remember. Something tells me I did, but I can't even be sure anymore.
>>
>>29165667
Yep, made my ex cry when I cheated on her and refused to take her back.
>>
File: 1465057974444.png (122 KB, 345x321) Image search: [Google]
1465057974444.png
122 KB, 345x321
Yes. Several women, several times.

>tfw beta faggot
>>
from what i remember, once by accident, once on purpose because she was a cunt
>>
I was playing basketball at school and my legs are really long and some dyke tripped over and scrapped her knee and started crying. She wouldn't accept my apology either.

That was the only time I made someone cry, other than when I was born
>>
just my mom
>>
File: etBHAOa.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
etBHAOa.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>29165667
When I was around 12 there was a girl that always hanged around bothering me, eventually I got so pissed at her that I ended up telling her fuckton of mean things. She just sat there crying till I was done and then she left, she never bothered me after that... I eventually forgot her name, her face and the things we did together, I just wish I could tell her I'm sorry for the things I said back then.
>>
Yes
>story?
>>
>Me in math class in 6th grade
>Girl close by likes me and writes messages to me on paper
>To dumb to realize she likes me
>ignore her
>By the end of the class she starts crying and draws attention.
>mfw
>>
File: 1401738496411.jpg (71 KB, 452x670) Image search: [Google]
1401738496411.jpg
71 KB, 452x670
>>29165667
My sister.

probably not original
>>
>>29165667
>2nd grade
>girls in my class make fun of me for being the youngest(was 6)
>I say, "a least you'll die before I do hahaha!"
>the 3 of them start to cry
>my recess was taken away that day

>10th grade
>arguing with some girl about religion
>saying shit about being written in the book of life, being saved, etc.
> i don't remember what I said to her but she starts crying
>mfw
>everyone at the table tells me to kms
>>
>be me
>9th grade
>be shorter and younger-looking than everyone else
>fatty manitee feminist girl keeps talking shit about me and keeps insulting me, calling me short and a kid and shit (even though she was shorter than me)
>get angry
>call her a piglet and talk about how she got rejected by another guy
>get a bunch of other girls who hate her on my side
>call her fat and crack shitty jokes
>she cries and complains to the teachers
>get owned and suspended
>>
Be me
Invite girl out to bar
Remove myself from girl
Start hitting on other chicks as she watches
She cries 3 times that night
Bar closes
Still wants me to fuck her
That's women for ya boys
Mfw can't green text
Didn't even post a photo
>>
We got in a fight and fell off a ledge. She sprained her ankle and started crying when I was going to leave her behind rather than carry her.
>>
i never did that.
women do not give me that much power.
>>
>>29165667
T I C C
O
C
C

oregano
>>
>>29165667
Yep
>Be me
>Enter drinking establishment
>See grill I used to know
>Runs up to me
>"I've missed you so much"
>We both cried a bit

It was a good night.
>>
>Girl wants me to stay up for her
>Don't want to because i pretty much have insomnia, and I need the most amount of sleep I can get.
>She starts teasing me and insulting me, saying that i'm being a wuss
>Challenge accepted
>Start teasing her back, but I notice that this is just keeping me up, so I just start insulting her to get her to just leave me alone
>Start laying into her, she starts getting offended, tells me to go fuck myself, and that I was being an asshole
>I've gone too far, there's no going back now
>May as well go all the way if i'm at the point of no return.
>Exploit all her insecurities, intelligence, weight, appearance, anything I know she'll get really hurt over.
>I could stop, but I don't.
>She breaks down in tears, writes on her blog that she hates herself because of everything I said, and she wishes she was better.
>No one can out-asshole me
>She's hasn't talked to me in weeks.
Why am I such an asshole robots?
>>
>>29165904
No, kill yourself.

gtdfghsdrtgse
>>
Ye
>Grade 6 Home Ec
>Fat annoying bitch is being annoying
>Put something in my hair
>Tell her if she does that again i'll punch her in the face
>She does it again
>I keep my promise and punch her in the face
>Feels good
>She's crying
>I get sent out
>Don't care, the bitch deserved it
I actually got praise from classmates for that even though it was pretty autistic of me
>>
I told a girl on gaia that she looked like an alien in her sig pic and she cried
>>
>>29165667
probably, never in front of me though. Unless mum counts, that one I still feel bad about, even though it wasn't a big deal
>>
File: 1464660925143.jpg (124 KB, 850x1102) Image search: [Google]
1464660925143.jpg
124 KB, 850x1102
>be in 4th grade
>girl who I now realized probably liked me playfully my hat
>punch her in the face and then kick her shins until she bleeding all over
>she starts crying
>get my hat back
>>
>>29165667
When I was in year 8 there was a girl who looked a bit like a dude called Jazmin in my English who was being a bitch to me.

I turned around and said "Fuck off Jazman." She then started to cry as the rest of the class started laughing.
>>
>>29169388
>>29169445
Nice ones, I screen capped them and may post them to Reddit.
>>
>>29168235
To be honest, as a fellow insomniafag after a while you lose a lot of impulse control and your mood fluctuates. It might not have been all you.
>>
>>29165667
>Year 8
>Walking home from school with a couple of people.
>See fat year 11 going into her home.
>Say to the people I was walking with. "Ay up it's Big Gladdis."
>She heard me I thought I said it quietly but I actually shouted it.
>She started crying and said something like "Shut the fuck up you little bastard."
>I felt a little bit bad.
>>
>>29169495
You should probably kill yourself you peice of shit.
>>
>>29169595
Bit rude family
>>
>>29169578
Wow youre a right dickhead m8
>>
File: babybel.png (95 KB, 216x207) Image search: [Google]
babybel.png
95 KB, 216x207
>In Junior school
>beyblades are the fad at the time
>eating lunch get a genius idea
>I'll use my babybel for lunch as a beyblade
>stick the launcher in the cheese and let it rip
>girl sitting next to me gets the serrated rip cord right in the eye
>sit there in silence with a red eye for the rest of lunch

Thank you for not telling girl who sat next to me.
>>
I said "get a job" in the wrong tone to my friend who was in junior year of high school at the time and having difficulty finding one. I made it seem simple when she was struggling and I truly didn't realize it. I felt immediate regret but I knew it was too late. She thought way too much of me, as if I was like an ideal boyfriend (we were online friends and used Facebook to stay in contact). She held most of the tears in. It was a really bad move. We've drifted off over the years and now I just stalk her without trying to make any contact because I know I'm a shit stain that's not worth her time.
>>
File: 347.jpg (8 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
347.jpg
8 KB, 242x208
I led on so many girls who I genuinely had feelings for but was too afraid to make a move towards them. One lasted for 3 years, it's like I had my own female orbiter, and I fucked it up. I had 3 years to put on the big boy pants and do what I had to do, but I didn't.

In total about 7 women liked me in the entirety of my existence. >tfw they probably thought i was a faggot

Now because of my stupidity I'm still a KHV
>>
File: Savior heu.jpg (17 KB, 430x383) Image search: [Google]
Savior heu.jpg
17 KB, 430x383
I once white knighted a kike transgender before she began his treatment from some spic who appeared to be annoying her. I gave him one strong punch on the stomach and he fell down and began to cry. She slapped be and I punched her aswell and the teacher got all pissy at me and send me to detention.

>tfw I was only trying to help
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.