[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember that thing you just wish you forgot what was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: My_497dd6_5602116.jpg (37 KB, 540x291) Image search: [Google]
My_497dd6_5602116.jpg
37 KB, 540x291
You now remember that thing you just wish you forgot

what was it?
>>
I'm with someone who hates me and should have left before it got to the point where they stay just to abuse me.
>>
>>29165298
4chan

originalissimo
>>
Not killing a man when I had the chance
>>
My conscience.
>>
kissing a boy in 2nd grade.

my first kiss...
>>
>>29165565
>first kiss
and only kiss faggot
>>
>>29165339
What this man do? Greentext?
>>
File: space feels.jpg (997 KB, 2891x2290) Image search: [Google]
space feels.jpg
997 KB, 2891x2290
>>29165298
I have probably half a dozen of those events that constantly get replayed in my mind

Except for me they all happened 10 - 15 years ago

since then I have really stopped interacting with people so I haven't had any such events in a long time
>>
Unfortunately I really did forget

Almost everything up til now, even

If tomorrow someone (in a convincing context) told me I was a sleeper agent with fake memories I might believe them, it all seems so far away
>>
>>29165715
This
I either remember something pretty much constantly, or it's buried too deeply to be inaccessible

Everything other than a few significant events in the past two or so years are is gone
>>
>>29165752
*too deeply to be accessible
double negative
>>
>have a couple friends over house
>while taking a walk notice wheelchair at end of neighbor's driveway
>one friend actually likes collecting wheelchairs and decides to grab it
>feel kind of awkward about it but obviously they're getting rid of it if it's at the end their drive
>we spend a little time taking turns riding the wheelchair down the street before returning it to its spot at the house

>I also work at an auction where people's stuff is sold in rows
>my mom notices the guy who lives in that house usually goes to the auctions
>one weekend he had a row set up that also had a bunch of personal items in it like family books/portraits
>find out his wife died, put two and two together and feel like shit for goofing around with her wheelchair
>>
File: the sweet embrace.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
the sweet embrace.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
her

bloxblox
>>
>>29165825
She didn't need it and it brought some harmless fun into the world for a while

Seems alright to me
>>
I finged my step sister while drunk in the same room as everyone else that was drinking that night while thay where all asleep. Like all my imedeate family was there. Found out 2 years later thay might not have been all asleep. That was the last night I ever touch a girl. But that's ok because she whent on to be 15 and pregnent with a 25 year old crack addict fresh out of jail.
>>
>>29166852
>Found out 2 years later thay might not have been all asleep

storY?
>>
Loving her while I was just a guy she knew
>>
File: 1434386325458.jpg (330 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434386325458.jpg
330 KB, 900x1200
I once guided some stranger to the right road that takes them towards the center of the town.
He then said "thanks, I guess I'll jog there on my own now, goodbye"
Then I started to jog with him for some fucking reason, only for a few steps before stumbling down on my knees. He just turned around looking confused for a while and then continued his journey. I walked back that evening and said maybe 50000 swearwords on the way. I cant stop cringing at that even today.
I hope he doesnt remember me.
>>
>>29166864
>be 16 and its half brothers b-day (25)
>he decided to have party with alcohol
>asks to invit whole senpai from both sides
>sure. why not?
>like 5 other siblings show Up
>thursty 13 step sis shows up
>have flurted before when I lived whith the side of his senpai a 1 year before
> party is fucking awesome I have drinked twice befor so I know my limit
>partly drunk sis starts flurting with such a thirst that only meh dick can quench
>she is 4/10 and not my type
>hit fuck it buttion and chocked down 5 more beers in about 10min
>ohshittofar.jpg
>sit my drunk ass out side and make out like I'm trying to eat her throat
>bro yells bed time for all us drunk fucks
>all lay in living room fucked up
>wait 30 min then she put her hand in my pants and starts stoking muh fire
>nope to drunk
>limp like a noodle
>get competitive and shove hand down her pants and finger bang her for like 30 min she is moaning and moving like crazy I got like 4 fingers in her 13 year old pussy
>pass out
>>
>>29167150
But yeah 2 year later find out she is a filthy slut banging a 25 year old crack addict for his monthly ssi and whanted to stay wuth him intell she got his money for drugs than leave him. be he got her pregnant. And guess who is married now? Also she dropped out of school at 9th grade and is bi polar. Nvm I don't regret fingering that slut.
>>
File: 1464598512397.png (82 KB, 277x236) Image search: [Google]
1464598512397.png
82 KB, 277x236
The girl that asked me to meet her to play pokemon when i was young was interested in me, not the pokemon cards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.