[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish university >start working >get up, go to work,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 219x230
>finish university
>start working
>get up, go to work, go home, go to sleep, repeat
>no matter what i do, nothing feels eventful or productive outside of work
>dont even enjoy work, its just mindless time filler
>realise this is my life
help
>>
>>29164968
What's your degree in?

oreremkf
>>
>>29164968
Congrats OP you're being yourself!
Still, its better than some war torn and/or poor as hell nation where you're worried of getting killed daily. Remember that you don't live too long and all feelings are just subjective and the universe itself is a neutral ground.
>>
>finish undergrad with mediocre results
>start minimum-wageslaving
>life is so awful that I eventually have to retreat back into the academic womb
>manage to plead my way into a good program
>"I'll really focus on my studies this time"
>less than a month passes
>revert to staying home and browsing imageboards all day
>exam in 8 hours
>haven't done anything
>may actually fuck the whole thing up
>procrastinating the final hours away on imageboards because looking at the material makes me panic
What the fuck is wrong with me? I know the consequences, it's fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1443458592001.png (141 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443458592001.png
141 KB, 770x1000
>>29165482
you asked for it

the ruin of the world is due to feeble-willed men as you
>>
>>29165482
Consider what happens when you fail and how much everyone will look down on you. Not to mention debt. Sorry anon, the only reason I did well was because of crippling fear of failure. Don't picture your potential success, picture the worst because its the more likely outcome.
>>
>>29165482
sup future self

the wageslaving is still rock bottom though, finish up that MA/PhD
>>
>>29164968
doing first semester of uni after a gap year as a wage-cuck. I was already burnt out by the end of highschool, don't know why I thought shit would change here, but after my lease ends i'm going back home to my humble old job. Skipped all tutes/lectures after about 4 weeks, so going to take bludge subjects next sem so i can still get centrelink while i'm still here

fuck uni, it is a meme. I cant wait to go back home and just get cash for brain-dead work, no deadlines, and spend it on vidya and history books, so much better than this shit

maybe i'll do IT one day but honestly I'd rather just be happy than successful

do what makes you feel best, don't think too much, robots. out of sight, out of mind. out of sight, out of mind...
>>
>>29166233
thats what im going to do. Get an apprenticeship or be a binman or something and just get cash.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.