[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm depressed about all the girls I'll never meet due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: possession5lg.png (678 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
possession5lg.png
678 KB, 854x480
I'm depressed about all the girls I'll never meet due to separation in time and space

What if my dream girl who's perfect for me in every way lived next to the Black Sea in the 7th Century?

What then?
>>
You will live again.

I'm a life where you are man enough to get a girl.
>>
She wouldn't be, you would have nothing in common as you've spent your entire lives living in completely different worlds.
>>
>>29164835
Just do what you do, but instead daydream about how you dodged a bullet. That dream girl is actually a serial rapist and you could have been born in the 7th century but instead you are born as you are now and no harm came before you. Wow you are so lucky anon.
>>
>>29164862

That might just be what I need in a dream girl.
>>
>>29164835
long live the new flesh!
>>
I'm sure all girls from the 7th century would be ideal gfs, because they don't know what the fuck germs are.
>>
>>29164835
Fuck anon why did you have to post this. In theory if the human population continues to grow after I die then the girl I would have the most chemistry with the most (dream girl) probably hasn't been born yet.

>tfw your dream girl is a spooky skeleton or living in future uptopian city
>>
then settle for your 2nd best dream girl.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.