[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /been on 4chan for a long time/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
its weird to think that other people you meet in real life don't go on this website... do you guys ever feel that? i've been here so long, i go on this website every single fucking day and i have for at least 7-8 years, don't know because i can't remember how the fuck i got introduced to this place but i was around 13-14 and im 21 now. inb4 7-8 years isn't long, half of this fucking board is newfags from maybe 6 months ago tops.

do you guys ever feel like you will never, ever stop going on 4chan until it dies or you do?

i cant even remember what it was like to be normal and not go here. fuck im so addicted to this website. i type "4" into my fucking browser without even thinking about it. sometimes i'll close 4chan and without even thinking just open up my browser and go back to 4chan. i literally sometimes go on 4chan on my phone while on 4chan, its like scratching an itch, its fucking automatic. this place is fucked and has fucked up my brain pathways, i can just tell...
>>
Sometimes I wonder what the Normie's do while pooping. All of my time browsing the internet, except while I'm at work, is on this site unless I have something specific to look for.
>>
is she part nigger?
is this what /pol/ is wants to stop happening?
>>
I've been here for only 2 months but I've browsed everyday since, I've fallen in love with this board
>>
Fucking same, been here since 2009. Im 22 now, literally most of my young adult life I have come here every single day, except when I had a girlfriend.
I honestly think I would be a completely different person, my life would be completely different without having been fed the shit from this site for so long. Its actually shitty to think about.
I learned a fucking LOT here. I know things that normies will never know but I think its time to move on. To take the lessons and try to live a good life. This place is toxic to the brain imo
>>
I definitely met someone from here or /v/ or something yesterday, he works at a local dollar store and I was shitfaced. Dude hide your power level, I thought I was bad.
>>
ive been coming here since i was 13 and now im 20. im fairly sure that being exposed to the ideas and attitudes to this place early in my adolescence has had a negative impact on my development
>>
I've been here on and off since... 2007? I really don't remember. Plus or minus a year or 2 from that.
I remember when I was an autist teenager who would reference memes and think I was 2cool4school.
Now every faggot references reddit and thinks they're hilarious. It makes me feel bad for people who used to go on somethingawful and the like who no doubt wanted to strangle our faggot asses.
>>
File: 1464979616828.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1464979616828.png
109 KB, 444x444
About to turn 21 and I've been using 4chan off and on since 2008. Started as a /b/tard, then /fit/ now I browse /r9k/ here since I have no life anymore. I wish I could leave for good and do something more productive but I'm addicted to the internet.
>>
>>29164938
She's Jewish senpai
>>
Started looking around probably in 2011 when I was still a kid.

The boards I browsed really reflect how they changed my life.

Went from /b/ and /v/ to /fit/ and /pol/
>>
>>29164992
This so much. If I had some sort of magical device to show me alternative lifes, I'd want to see what I'd be like if I never came here. It made more cynical, elitist and arrogant. I base so much of my attitude towards things because of what I've been told here. Which I am aware, is fucking awful. Even though in the last year or 2 my addiction this place has been reduced substantially, I'm still here multiple times a week.
By making this site, moot changed who I am. I wonder if he ever contemplates just how much he has changed the world through the ripple affect. He really deserved that TIME's most influential person award.
>>
>>29165034

this is the same board progression i had. i still lift and have been for a few years now but i have no life
>>
Eight years on and off. Every couple of years I swear I'm changing my life for the better and leave for eight months then regress.

I think the reason people come here is to be nobody without having to kill themselves. That's why I never got the whole newfag /oldfag /normie wanking contest. No matter what brought you here you've already failed. Take comfort in the comradery of the fallen because chances are it's all we've got
>>
File: 1463185755864.gif (223 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1463185755864.gif
223 KB, 425x425
Been here since 2006

el doggo argentino
>>
>>29164992
Been here since January of 2009, I was 11 years old. Maybe I would be more normal if I never discovered this shithole.
>>
>>29165068

He's too busy counting his Google money.
>>
File: 1464561338698.gif (486 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
1464561338698.gif
486 KB, 800x641
>>29164735
I've been going on 4chan on and off since I was 14. I'm turning 24 in a month. I only spend a lot of time on here when I'm off school.

I think that /pol/ has definitely caused some problems for me. I just started going on /r9k/ in the last six months or so, even though I'd consider myself a cyborg.

I have a number of well-adjusted friends who also happen to come here (albeit for the most normie boards), so I don't feel that bad.
>>
>>29164996
random question: do you wear a shirt with a cat on it
>>
>>29165118
Also, I honestly think this place has gotten better (i.e. funnier) over the years.
>>
I started coming here in 2010? Funny to think that's around 6 years ago now, I still feel like a newfag.
>>
>>29165046
>>29165118
>tfw im you guys except i go on /leftypol/
I genuinely feel bad for you guys. Not in a pity way, but empathy. Please, try to look outside of the bullshit spewed on /pol/. I'm not saying that you should believe what I do, just think for yourself.
This website fucking destroys your brain.
>>
File: current year.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>29165215
As someone who was here four years before you - you are definintely a newfag.
>mfw it will always be in my head
>2011
>still xyz
>>
>>29164735
I've been on this site since 2004 when I was a highschooler, now I'm already a doctor. I will never leave
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (9 KB, 334x367) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
9 KB, 334x367
>>29165241
Not to mention that before it was Costanza it was this image.

It's strange to think that there are people for whom this is ancient meme history; for me it's still newfag shit. Same with dubs. Dubs are what killed 4chan for me; prior to dubs I took discussion/this site seriously, but now...

I started coming here in 2009, btw.
>>
2005 here, 4chan is stupid and gay and it's taken so much of my life but I can't help myself.

Also on a tangent, one thing I've noticed, is that although 4chan has drifted away from the anarchic but generally self referential and ironic left towards the angry and sincerely bitter right, the one thing that has stayed the same is that everyone that posts on this shit site seems compelled to become an arrogant and self assured intellectual virtuoso who has it all figured out, despite obviously being complete morons. I find myself doing it, I don't even fucking know why. I'm not an arbiter of divine truth normally, but on 4chan it's like a compulsion.

I feel so sorry for the people who don't have the mental faculties to actually question the bullshit they see posted here, especially all the retarded teens. I can easily see how /r9k/ could fuck you up permanently if you let your guard down.
>>
>>29165301
>I feel so sorry for the people who don't have the mental faculties to actually question the bullshit they see posted here
I ate up any and everything posted on /pol/ from 2012-2013. God, what a bitter and angry time that was.
>>
>>29165301
>everyone that posts on this shit site seems compelled to become an arrogant and self assured intellectual virtuoso who has it all figured out, despite obviously being complete morons.
that's reddit and facebook too tho

and twitter, and tumblr

actually that's the entire internet

actually that's just the entire everyone ever
>>
>>29165287
I remember when liking Boxxy was seen as newfag shit. Most fags here probably don't even know who she is.
I miss when /b/ was shit. Instead of unbearably fucking awful.
I miss the Tom Green pranks. Gold.
>>
Off and on since 2009
>>
>>29165345
i posted in the original jessi slaughter threads
>>
>>29164735
>its weird to think that other people you meet in real life don't go on this website... do you guys ever feel that?
I've been here for so long that "normal people" make me feel generally alienated. I also have a deep seated disgust for a lot of the opinions these people spout with abandon. The overall negative outcome of being here for nearing 11 years now is that I find interacting with most people either extremely boring or irritating. Being highly introverted and a chaste 2D exclusive hebe/paedo anon makes a lot of the sorts of conversation that blokes fall back on either really awkward, as I have to basically be vague and lie or risk offending them and being honest by saying that I don't really give a shit about 3DPD and that adult women repulse me more than anything else.

>do you guys ever feel like you will never, ever stop going on 4chan until it dies or you do?
Been spending less and less time here as I spend more and more time involved with language learning, but I really don't see it ever not being at least in some fashion part of my daily routine. Anonymous text and image boards are the bread and butter of social interaction and exchanging of ideas. If 4chan goes defunct that timeslot will no doubt be filled with other boards.

>>29165034
>but I'm addicted to the internet.
The net is the perfect storm for those with dopamine imbalances. The constant almost instant feedback places like 4chan provides, spending years and years here for hours a day has a similar impact on your brain in terms of dopamine receptors to that of a cocaine addict.
>>
>>29165345
I remember when /g/ mocked retards for infecting themselves with cornelia and kind of miss pre-captcha 4chan.
>>
>>29165416
>pre-captcha 4chan
fuuuuuuck thanks for reminding me that we didn't have to deal with this shit before

i remember the day it was implemented i was like "4chan is dead fuck this place" and im still here
>>
I first started coming on 4chan when it was considered the final boss of the Internet. I can't remember the year. I was first introduced by screencaps posted on funnyjunk. I went to /b/ first because that's where the magic was supposed to happen. Then I fell into /k/. I've gone on /out/ infrequently since its creation. And obviously /r9k/.

This place definitely pulls you away from reality. In the same way that tumblr can pull you away from reality, only in the opposite direction. Most people here will call that being "redpilled" and claim that they have discovered the truth of the world, but really it's not better than the SJWs on tumblr, your thought patterns are being affected by what you choose to immerse yourself in.
>>
>>29165441
moot lied, people died
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw newfag

T-these f-fucking N-newfags, I-i am right g-g-guys?
>>
>>29164735
>tfw been here since 12 aka 2008
If only I wasn't born into a singe mother family
>>
>>29165416
>>29165441
I still feel like it was yesterday, and yet I'm sure someone is going to fuck me up and tell me it was 2010 or something. It still pisses me off. I was going to give moot money for a pass and then the shitty system auto banned me for CP, which to my knowledge was a bug in the system that tried to auto-detect it and thought something harmless was cp. I'm tech illiterate so dealt with the permanent ban until about 9 months later when I appealed again and a mod unbanned me. I'm not giving money if I can be banned for no reason.
Speaking of which, do you guys remember
>being banned meant you can't even browse
>no auto refresh
>if you didn't post noko in the e-mail field, you were taken back to the index
>arguments on how to pronounce sage
>dice rolls
>classic site frames
>no catalogue
>the archive website that required you to vote on a thread to get it archived
>10 pages max - if i reach page ten, I's be free
>the "post successful" page and when moot added the law and order sound effect to take the piss on the law and order episode
etc
>>
>>29165577
>I was going to give moot money for a pass
That would have been hilarious. I still remember when that stupid fucker managed to con retards into donating to the site, citing how "poor" he was.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1491917/000149191711000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1491917/000149191710000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

To be honest I've never really considered m00t to be an anon or part of anon culture. Mods and admin have pretty much always been outsiders who often stuck their nose in where they weren't wanted.
>>
I've been here since 2006. Started on /wg/ and /mu/ I think. Then moved onto /v/ and that's been my primary board ever since. I wonder how many hours I've wasted on here.
>>
>>29165539
Are you me?
>>29165607
I'm not sure what I'm reading.
I never saw moot as one of us as such, perhaps if I was around in the early days I would. It's funny though, I was watching some of the conventions from back in the day... 4chan was seriously never good. The memes from 04-08ish were fucking worse than reddit. Childish bullshit.
Still, he had his funny moments in some of the threads he made.
>>
>>29164735
> its fucking automatic
It's fucking autistic that's what it is.
>>
I've been on 4chan on and off since 2009.

i only ever go like once a month, whenever i was especially bored.

it's incredible how much everything changes once you come back. there is always a new obsession
>>
>>29165669
>I'm not sure what I'm reading.
Around the time when m00t was trying to push 4chan passes all over the site like never before, shortly after they make the captcha even fuckier, then blamed on on Google (despite this not happening to regular captchas used on other sites through Google), he filed tax returns which basically indicate that he had 3.5 million in assets while trying to claim that 4chan was running him into the ground, that the site didn't generate any profit and on top of it that people should buy passes as he had given up so much of his life for 4chan.

>I was watching some of the conventions from back in the day... 4chan was seriously never good.
Yeah, to be honest I think you're just a tryhard pretending to be an oldfag.
>The memes from 04-08ish were fucking worse than reddit.
That's because we were teenagers having fun, not manchildren trying to score internet points, you dumb fuck.

Piss off.
>>
>>29165747
Now that's just rude. You summed up my point, it was teenage outcasts that thought longcat was the height of humour. It's not funny.
So how about you piss off fuccboi
>>
>>29165577
>sage goes in all fields
I would bet that most people posting today don't know what sage does. There was an email field, it would turn your name blue, and you could put it in all fields without being banned.

And I definitely remember people trying to get votes for a thread to be archived
>>
>>29165776
You post like an underageb&. Prove you're 18
>>
>>29165832
Do people seriously not know what sage is?
I remember the first board I started frequenting after /b/ was /a/. While I think they have shit taste in anime, I still respect their ability to keep the board pure by telling newfags to fuck off. More boards need this. It's why /v/ and /tv/ are now compared to /b/ which never used to be the case.
All the blue bullshit in all of my threads.
>>
>>29165832
>There was an email field, it would turn your name blue

forgot about this holyshit
>>
>>29165856
I'm 23.
These are all me. Can't post it, system thinks it spam.
>>
>>29164925
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all the shit you and I take for granite.
>>
File: post.png (2 KB, 81x113) Image search: [Google]
post.png
2 KB, 81x113
>>29165945
These. Forgot pic.
>>
>>29165316
i started getting on 4chan already out of college, I assumed /pol/ was mostly ironic, how shocked was I when I realized people completely believed it
>>
>>29165988
Person you replied to here, I started browsing /pol/ during my sophomore year of college. By the time I finished college I was all better, thankfully.
>>
>>29165881
Well considering sage is now hidden, and announcing a sage is a bannable offense, I wouldn't be surprised. The only time you see it discussed is in threads like this right now, or if you read about it in the rules.

And that's been how it is for years now. Which sucks because sage is a really useful tool for slow boards like /out/.
>>
>>29166008
I started browsing /pol/ in my first year. I did a bachelor of arts.
The problem was that my degree taught me to question the status quo, critical thinking, so on.
I was tired of how I felt like I was being hammered about how race isn't a thing so ironically, this became my status quo to challenge.
Eventually I actually used critical thinking and realised how retarded /pol/ is. I honestly believe they've gotten worse since. Ever since gamergate they seem to think they're on some holy crusade.
>>
>>29165492
>In the same way that tumblr can pull you away from reality, only in the opposite direction. Most people here will call that being "redpilled" and claim that they have discovered the truth of the world, but really it's not better than the SJWs on tumblr, your thought patterns are being affected by what you choose to immerse yourself in

THIS
keep focused on reality, it's where everything actually matters
>>
>>29166055
I got a degree in English; now I'm working on making it into a Master's.

The main thing I learned from being a /pol/tard is the pervasiveness of confirmation bias. People - including yourself - will only ever see what they want to and will rarely draw conclusions that don't match up with their preconceptions.
Or maybe that's just me.
>>
File: 1280294207453.jpg (58 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
1280294207453.jpg
58 KB, 600x619
>tfw 4chan folder full of ancient memes that I'll never ever have a reason to post again but can't bring myself to delete
>>
>>29166067
>>29166077
It's called being spooked. Reading Stirner is a great way to overcome this nonsense
>>
File: 1441674799081.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1441674799081.gif
2 MB, 390x300
>>29164735
>be me
>be 90+
>still browse 4chan

I think this is what my future looks like.
>>
>>29164735
>do you guys ever feel like you will never, ever stop going on 4chan until it dies or you do?
I've stopped wanting to browse 4chan a long time ago. But I've been coming here every day for over 6 years, I don't feel like I can fit in anywhere else, even on other chans. And even then I don't really fit in here, never have, but it's all I have and I can't leave.
I know I'll be here to watch 4chan get shittier and shittier until it finally dies. Then I don't know where I'll go.
I wanted to leave when the lid blew off of r9k and a bunch of strangers started coming here, and this place became a meme of itself. But I couldn't fucking find anywhere else to go.
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
>>29166123
It's sad but true. If I ever had a biography published, I'd NEED to talk about the site and it's influence on me.
I honestly feel that academic work ought to be done on the site. It's a fucking gold mine for understanding psychology and internet sociology.
>>
came here winter 2012. so if this site is up in 10 more years people will still think i'm "new". though I did know of the site before 2012. seems pretty silly, and I don't buy the concept that normals are shitting up the place. what normal person would waste their time on a website as outdated looking as this one?
>>
I remember when I was in high school and no one knew what a meme was.
Then around 2011 or 2012 it started to become common for people to refer to macro images as memes, not understanding that just putting text on an image doesn't make a meme. As shitty as oh shit boi waddup and that spongebob meme are, they're actual memes, not just knock offs of advice dog.
It was sad when memes became so mainstream that they were semi-rejected by the site overall. Truly this side died come this decade.
>>
>>29166113
>Reading Stirner is a great way to overcome this nonsense
Interesting. Where should I start?
>>
>>29166177
>what normal person would waste their time on a website as outdated looking as this one?
Ouch. I've been here so long I can't think of it any other way.
Although, with that being said, I can't understand the appeal of reddit. It has such a fucking unbearable UI.
>>
>>29166191
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ego_and_Its_Own
>>
>>29165034
I think most of us started on /b/.

I like it because it's a form of "training ground" for newfags and if you pass you can come to the other boards. But if you're too much a normalfag you leave and go back to where you came from.

Of course there is the occasional newfags that slip past /b/ on to the other boards.
>>
>tfw I've been here for 5-6 years
Oh my god.

I've seen such horrible things. I feel like most people start on /b/ to get their feet wet, then transition to another board after learning how shit /b/ really is.

I know one horrible thing 4chan has majorly exposed me to is new weird fetishes. But I still have a line. Everyone's got a line. It gets hazy sometimes, but it's still there.
>>
>>29166207
very true, I tried to read some threads and it was so fucking hard to follow conversation that I gave up. here it's so simple that once you understand how to navigate it's no issue. only hard challenge is board culture I might say
>>
>>29166207
>I can't understand the appeal of reddit
The only thing reddit has going for it is having a huge userbase and a board for every conceivable little interest.
The UI is shit, what passes for culture and community over there is shit, and the lack of anonymity is shit.
>>
>>29166207
reddit is for narcissists. you get a username and everything you post gets voted on. if you say "clever" things that stroke the circlejerk, you get upvoted and feel cool.
>>
File: reply links.png (2 KB, 214x17) Image search: [Google]
reply links.png
2 KB, 214x17
>>29166259
Yeah, but were you here before these and (You) et al were added?

>risky thread, porn on blue board or CP or something like that
>not sure if you should press F5 and chance seeing new content or whether it'll reroute you to the 404 page
>>
>>29166306
been here since early 04, but my cancer was confined to /a/ for the most part
>>
>>29166302
>implying upvotes don't exist here

Here is an example
>one person says something
>another replies saying something clever
>gets showered in (You)s
>>
>>29166329
didn't meant to quote
oreganofam
>>
God, I remember being at school in 2008 maybe and remarking to a friend that I spend all my free time online, some other kids said some shit like "how could you spend all day online, what could you possibly do". Now every normie spends all day online. I don't mean this in a bitter way, but it makes me very aware of how fast time goes by. The kids in school today all have smart phones and shit we only dreamed of. Even 4chan is unrecognisable.
>>29166280
>>29166302
And here is where the problem lies. Everyone thinks the internet is some personal device. This strange mixture of the personal and the public. The idea that someone can easily stalk you because you put your info online is foreign to them. I grew up very aware of this and it made 4chan very appealing. Now days people rush to put every concievable detail of their life online
>you don't have facebook/instagram/twitter/snapchat/etc/etc anon? That's weird
>>
>>29164735
>i type "4" into my fucking browser without even thinking about it
literally me desu senpai

I would not know what else to do on the internet besides chatting on r9k
>>
>>29166306
God I remember memorising the last few digits of my posts so I could see who responded to me.
>click quote link
>page has to load because no previews
Also that f5 shit... right in the nostalgia senpai.
>>29166380
And this is why quitting is so hard.
>>
>multiple tabs open
>refresh page
>memorise your post to see responses
>refresh other tab
>repeat
Also
>forgot noko on /b/
>board is too fast, lose thread because no catalogue, have to click on each page to find it
>opening multiple pages - threads have already been bumped, FUCK WHERE IS IT
>>
Maybe you guys can't quit 4chan because this place is fucking perfect. Ever thought about that?

Every post here is anonymous and honest. Where else would you get this type of format besides here?

Also (you)s are awesome >:)
>>
I was a weirdo even before discovering 4chan,but sure it didn't help.I came here the first time around 7-8 years ago,at the time i remember /b/ was still fucked up with some CP threads here and there.However,well yeah this place is toxic,i have periods during which i don't come here,but usually as soon as i start to feel depressed again i come here again.
>>
>>29166432
This is how I know you're either "baiting" (i.e trolling) or new.
The longer you spend here the more you understand why everyone hates it. It's a fucking drug.
>>
File: 12578564.jpg (21 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
12578564.jpg
21 KB, 236x334
>yfw you thought the "Never forget, you're here forever" meme was just a joke
>But you've been consistantly coming to this site for multiple years
>sometimes spending the whole day lurking
>even when you can't find a interesting thread on any board you like
>>
>>29166390
>memorising the last few digits of my posts
Holy fuck lol

4chanX changed my life
>>
>>29164735
I don't even remember exactly how I found this site or when I started browsing it, to be honest.
I lose track of time a lot which also doesn't help.
>>
>>29166584
I didn't even realise how much until a while back moot mentioned how much the site had changed. I think it was when he was bitching about how autorefresh fucks the banwidth.
>>
>>29166584
4chanx made 4chan 3024698-053240536times better. and also to add in I love love love the /mu/ archive. I'm a big musicfag that before 4chan I was buying albums or waiting for something to come out now I don't thanks to the /mu/ archive.
>>
>>29164735
Was in a bad way, found this place around mid-late 2011. Plugged the hole left by the numerous anxiety attacks I'd suffered the year before, one of the worst times of my life to date.

It's pretty much home. I'll browse different catagories but nonetheless it'll be 4chan. I'd be extremely bored without it. Maybe I'd be normal otherwise, I don't know. I've learned a lot from this place, for better or for worse. Sometimes I do think I might've been more autistic in my interactions with girls or strangers, if not for the horror stories I've read here. I've always been shy, nervous, though - can't blame this place for that. On the other hand, while I might've been more weird, I think I might've been happier. My outlook on life is riddled with cynicism, pessimism, hopelessness. But I was always miserable from the start, always nervous, unwell.

I don't think this place causes anything, but it'll dig out your doubts and deepen them if you've any in the first place. After all, its always easiest to just close the browser, palm it all off. But everything that's said here is too relatable to dismiss. It's like looking at someone die, or a car crash; it's all too horrible, too true to turn away from.
>>
File: 1416378478938.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416378478938.gif
205 KB, 500x500
I'm 24, got here in 2005 and was here to stay by 2006.

I have been coming here. Every. Single. Day.
I don't know why, but there's no end in sight and I do not care.
>>
I'll never understand why this site is so addictive

Someone pls help
>>
>>29166234
I've been on 4chan for a ling time. Longer than most would believe, and I see a lot of posts like yours about how people get desensitized to porn, but that's never happened to me. I still fap to vanilla stuff, almost exclusively.

Maybe you're just a freak?
>>
>>29165539
> 12 in 2008
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU UNDERAGE FA-
> 20 in 2016
pepenexttothestopwatch.jpg
>>
>>29166861
I still fap to vanilla porn, but I have become desensitized to porn. I'll be browsing 4chan on my phone in a public place and I'll realize that what's on my screen is not acceptable in the public eye. I just get so used to seeing it. But I still fap to vanilla.
>>
File: yes, it's what you think it is.png (694 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
yes, it's what you think it is.png
694 KB, 600x900
>>29166969
I fap to both vanilla and stuff so depraved I'd get banned for posting it on /d/. It's not like there's been a trend towards either one. 4chan just made me dip a toe into waters I didn't know existed.
>>
>>29164735
Been here since 2007
Shit's harder to quit than benzos
>>
>>29164735

Of course. Idgaf either.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.