[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you're pounding Neetie's sister as she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1465233671254.png (222 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1465233671254.png
222 KB, 420x443
That feel when you're pounding Neetie's sister as she's begging for your cum, and you KNOW he is just outside the bedroom listening and sobbing with an erection.
>>
Bump can any neets relate?
>>
>>29164640
I actually walked in on my sister having sex with some wagecuck chad once. I was mad at first but I jerked off later to it.
>>
>>29164849
Pics of sister or more details at least
>>
>>29164956
I don't have any of her on this computer but she is your average straight hair brunette 6/10. I walked in to give her a letter for her and some muscle chad was fucking her on her back. I looked on in anger for a few seconds, he didn't really seem to care and kept going. Then she told me to get out and asked what the fuck I was doing. So I mumbled something about the letter and go back to my room with the letter I was supposed to give her, angry that my sister would fuck some guy like that. Later I learned he was an employee at the restaurant she works at.
>>
>>29165137
How did you jerk off to it later? Did you fantasize being the Chad?
>>
>>29165177
No I'm too beta for that. I just fantasized about cleaning her pussy after or if she didn't see me and I just watched him cum inside her
>>
>>29164640
Joke's on you my sister's an SJW lesbian who would never have sex with a hetero-normative, capitalist Chad.
>>
>>29165210
jesus christ i'd have more respect for you if you had fantasized about breeding with your sister
>>
I'm not a chad by any means but in a small town where being black is like some mythical creature I got to fuck some dumb white girls that wanted to piss of dad. my gf at the time who I lost my virginity to and let me fuck her in the ass had her bedroom not far from her brother and I knew for a fact that he could hear us. a weird turn on. I viewed his fb not long ago and he's super into guns and is in the military, but no matter how tough he seems to act like he will always have the memories of his baby sister getting fucked in the ass by some black dude while their deaf dad slept at 2am
>>
>>29166385
pic of said girl (slut)?
>>
>>29165177
He probably fantasized about being his sister.
>>
File: 23254654859860796774535247.jpg (32 KB, 578x458) Image search: [Google]
23254654859860796774535247.jpg
32 KB, 578x458
>>29166478
sorry I was late. here she is. used to be chubby but in her other photos she is thin as fuck and makes me mad I can't fuck her anymore
>>
File: 1443966145601.gif (2 MB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1443966145601.gif
2 MB, 270x200
>>29167147
Guess it's true black guys will fuck anything.
>>
>Ragie Wagie, posting shite,
>in the 4chans of the night;
>What abnormal hand or ayy,
>could type such buttmad faggotry?

-Wilhelm Blacked
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.