[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like life is completely pointless? I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sad_pepe_is_sad.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_is_sad.png
139 KB, 917x871
Anyone else feel like life is completely pointless? I have a pretty big inheritance but I don't feel fulfilled at all.
>>
>>29164479
It is pointless dumbass
>>
>>29164479
I'm going to inherit millions but i think im killing myself today so my share will go to my greedy fucking siblings
>>
>>29164479
I'm so jealous of you rich faggots
>>
Life is pointless you idiot. You're one of millions of talking monkeys.
>>
>>29164479
Would you spare some with me, i can be you friend for 10000 euros
>>
>>29164594
why bro? you hate life that much?
>>
Money is all that matters, if you really don't want it, just give it away to fellow bots to blow on heroin or something. You can't take it with you and it won't actually help anyone no matter who it's given to. It's just prolonging the inevitable.
>>
>>29164479
>life
>completely pointless

NO WAY
>>
>>29164581
hol up'

Why not just help a bot and give it to me?
>>
File: Donald and Mickey.jpg (77 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
Donald and Mickey.jpg
77 KB, 480x608
>>29164479

Donald is the nihilist.

Mickey is the absurdist.

Both agree life has no inherent meaning.

The difference is that the absurdist takes it one additional step and determines that life requires no meaning to be lived, since it's absurd anyways.

So OP, will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
>>
>>29164688
because i don't have it yet. I'd have to wait until my parents died and then gave it to you
>>
>>29164606
This is so comforting to me. The main thing that makes existence such shit for me personally, is that I feel like I'm wasting such a precious thing as life, but thankfully, I am irrelevant to anything and nothing matters so I can rest easy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.