[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots think about death ? Here's my thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What do you robots think about death ?
Here's my thoughts on what happens after you die:
When you die, you fall asleep, like every single day. But, this dream lasts forever, and you can choose, what kind of dream you're having. The dream is like another life, so you get to keep your memories that you want, and other important shit.
It could be something like living with your waifu, spending a 10/5 life with her, forever.
You can change shit about yourself, like height, weight etc.
Everything's possible, but you have to plan it beforehand, so in the middle of the dream, you can't change anything "impossible", like height or other shit.
>>
My theory is that your consciousness exists in your brain, as strongly indicated by neurology. When your brains power cuts off and it gets eaten by worms and converted into dust; your consciousness no longer exists. Therefor, after death will feel like the infinite years before you was born.
>>
Perhaps this is a dream too.

The dream of a schizophrenic sociopath with autism who planned out a "perfect dream world" and then died.
>>
>>29164381
That would be great
but all our experiences including dreams are just chemical reactions in our brain, once it is dead and unable to function its impossible to experience anything
>>
>>29164381
>You can change shit about yourself, like height, weight etc.
Believe in whatever makes you happy
>>
After you die you reach a higher level of consciousness. As all conscious beings die they coalesce into more advanced forms until all of reality ultimately becomes a single conscious being.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
>>29164381
All I want is to spend eternity with my true love. Whoever that may bed
>>
File: 5267541.png (36 KB, 451x533) Image search: [Google]
5267541.png
36 KB, 451x533
I hope there is a little thing inside my brain that makes me, me. When I die, it escapes this body and finds another host, and I live on, but with no memory of the life before.
>>
>>29164806
What if it works in the fourth dimension and our future selves are chads of today
>>
>>29164939
What if you're just average at everything does that mean I'll just keep coming back as me?
>>
>>29164432
This.
Hopefully the process is refining itself and not devolving
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.