[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tell me robots, why don't you work at a bank yet? >comfiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG1491.jpg (966 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1491.jpg
966 KB, 2688x1520
So tell me robots, why don't you work at a bank yet?

>comfiest job
>show up at 8:30am, out by 5:30pm on longest shift, usually do 6 hour shifts
>weekends off
>wear a suit to work, so everyone things you got your act together
>get to learn about money, which you can use to dominate normie conversations
>literally every pussy working retail all after your tailored suit wearing cock

A pro/con is that you have to talk to strangers, which can be daunting at first, but it helps overcome shyness really fast. It's so easy to apply to, they'll take any monkey with a highschool degree and no criminal record that can sell a banana without eating it first.

Why haven't you gotten this comfiest of jobs to improve your lifestyle?
>>
>>29164361
What's the salary?
>>
>>29164444
depends on your state, check glass door, where i am tellers make $25k a year after taxes, store managers make $70-110k after taxes depending on your banking experience, and there's several positions in between. I personally make $40k after taxes, and really i just go hang out.
>>
>>29164474
Thanks OP sounds pretty sweet. I'm gonna go look around some job sites
>>
>>29164361
Funeral director is a comfier job.

I've spent 4 hours on YouTube so far today, and sutured someone's mouth shut.

Small talk with normies is literally the easiest thing ever because they're either disgusted by your job and don't want to talk to you or their morbid curiosity takes over and all you have to do is answer their inane questions.

>hurr how do I know that I actually get my mum's ashes back from the crematorium, it could be some random dude

Money isn't great but isnt too bad either, I'm on 24 thousand quid and I've only been in the job for a year with no experience. Today someone brought me a bottle of prosecco and some biscuits as a thank you which is nice.
>>
>>29164718
>24 thousand quid
Are you a britbong? Had a look at some funeral director jobs in my area and they paid a fair amount less than that.

Do you have to deal with the grieving families? Not sure id do too well with crying people
>>
File: 1465086931929s.jpg (4 KB, 112x124) Image search: [Google]
1465086931929s.jpg
4 KB, 112x124
>>29164361
Dont want to be a shill for the jewish overlords
>>
>>29165108
do you work from behind the curtains my friend. infiltrate the system

>>29164718
that sounds comfy as wel, do you have one of those set ups where you live in the same place you keep the death bodies? i always wanted to stay at a place like that
>>
>>29164718
My great grandad and his father ran a funeral home in Philly, still got some chairs from fucking 1828 they used there
>>
>>29164779
If you work for one of the big companies like dignity or co-op you'll get paid fuck all. You need to get in with a family firm, much more relaxed and much better pay.

People very rarely cry, I quite often have a laugh with the families (within reason) and when someone starts crying I just give them a tissue and sit in awkward silence until they stop. You don't really need good conversational skills because everyone loves to talk at you about their dead relatives. Most of the time I just say 'yeah.../oh right/I see' and they tell me what a great listener I am.

>>29165202
Do you mean living in the mortuary? That would be a bit miserable.
>>
File: 1464982070276.jpg (8 KB, 195x256) Image search: [Google]
1464982070276.jpg
8 KB, 195x256
>>29164361
Because I'm an INFP and wouldn't handle it well being around people full of fake "confidence" who are actually empty inside because they've sold their entire being to the idea of money. Which is alright, there's worse ways to live life, but what are you actually going to do outside of work? How are you going to live?

My principles wouldn't let me work at a bank, also dealing with people for the sake of profit isn't one of my strengths, I'd rather work at a hospital or as a civil servant.
>>
>>29164361
>>show up at 8:30am
lol fuck off
>>
>>29164361
>comfiest job
I work as a museum guard.
I literally sit on a chair from 8:00 'till 13:00 telling people not to touch shit. Then I leave.
Get on my level.
>>
Don't you need to go to school to become a banker?
>>
File: 1430160120784.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1430160120784.png
285 KB, 491x491
>working in the heart of the Jew Beast

good goy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.