[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how normies can take pictures of themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465367887676.jpg (202 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1465367887676.jpg
202 KB, 852x1136
I don't understand how normies can take pictures of themselves and upload them to the internet without feeling utterly disgusted with the way they look.
>>
>>29164350
>uses 4chan
You have no right to call anyone disgusting.
>>
>>29164350
What's witht he chicken leg in her chest

or is it a camel toe
>>
It's called receiving validation. They know they're gonna get called handsome so they do it and it makes them feel good. Same reason you see the same 5 people on /soc/ spamming their faces over and over.
>>
File: pepe.gif (465 KB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
465 KB, 500x467
>>29164350
>tfw you get caught off guard by your reflection in a shop window
>>
>>29164414
It's her squeezed breasts, anon.
>>
Some people arnt discusted with themselves because they arnt ugly facelets like u
>>
>>29164350
Why should anyone live with shame, disgust over themselves regarding the way they look? The stress alone would stunt a persons growth and development physically and mentally. Its not a healthy way to live.
>>
because theyre attractive and we arent
>>
The last time I uploaded a photo of myself was 8 years ago, when I was around 13 on some social site. After a few hours three random guys started commenting on how ugly I was and kept it going for around a day.

I've never been the same since.
>>
>>29164714
I don't know, when I look at myself in the mirror I don't feel so bad... but when I take pictures of me I just feel like killing myself on spot
Not OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.