[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize most girls have literally had their assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: bum.jpg (769 KB, 2051x2333) Image search: [Google]
bum.jpg
769 KB, 2051x2333
>tfw you realize most girls have literally had their assholes seen by men at some point in their sex lives
Why does this feel so dirty?
>>
because you're a virgin. you would have realized this the first time you got laid loser
>>
>>29164325
Yeah I'm a virgin, and? If I was a non virgin it would still feel dirty.
>>
>>29164382
did your parents shame you a lot? maybe you are just a very judgemental person
>>
Please post more.

It's June 9
>>
>>29164392
No they were always very open about sex and generally liberal.

I think it's because the asshole is where you shit from and your most hidden, darkest part. Most of us have been alone and isolated so long the idea of having that part exposed to another human is beyond bizarre.
>>
File: benny 2.jpg (57 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
benny 2.jpg
57 KB, 400x407
>>29164424
Scat fetishist here. Even I'm non that fixated on the asshole. You sound like a loser desu.
>>
File: 1455825306535.jpg (92 KB, 1636x1582) Image search: [Google]
1455825306535.jpg
92 KB, 1636x1582
>>29164495
>Scat fetishist here
>You sound like a loser
>>
>>29164298
not just seen but fucked, licked, smelled, cum on etc.
>>
>>29164298
Because most girls are disgusting as fuck and don't know how to properly clean themselves and so there's usually that ring of old brown shit.
>>
if you keep a box of sanitary wipes in your bathroom and ever have a woman over, you can bet you're munchin' her scudd that night.
they won't have any excuse, other than period.
>>
>>29164424
>darkest part

:D

No but seriously though. You're making this a bigger issue than it is. Of course, you're going to see each others buttholes all of the time when you're in a relationship. My gf and I give each other sensual massages regularly and stuff. It's all good. It feels really good if you can be that comfortable around someone that you won't mind being naked in their presence.
>>
>>29164298
If that bothers you, then I hope that you'll never end up dating any of my exes. We did things to each other that you wouldn't like to hear about.
>>
>>29166603
>fuck and don't know how to properly clean themselves and so there's usually that ring of old brown shit.

Is this true?
>>
>>29164298
have you realized that real girls have hairy buttholes?
>>
Most girls have had people inside those assholes.
>>
File: pretty_pussy.jpg (56 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
pretty_pussy.jpg
56 KB, 800x450
>most girls have literally had their assholes seen by men at some point in their sex lives
>most

I saw the assholes of all girls I fucked.

You'd have to only do missionary and never go down on a gal to explicitly avoid it.
You could also point out that most girls had their anuses touched by a lot of fingers in their lives.
But whatever. The asses of a lot of slim girls are edible clean.
>>
The reason it feels dirty is because not even the girls themselves have real access to looking at their buttholes.
>>
You know what I do with assholes?

I lick them.
>>
>>29167163
>mirrors don't exist
>>
File: 1465130107486.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465130107486.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
the level of ignorance on this board never stops amazing me. You really the pussy and butthole are like an inch and a half apart right? its pretty much impossible not to see the other while looking at one.

>why does this feel so dirty?
because your an ignorant virgin.
>>
>>29166862
Pls don't.

Sage
>>
>>29167479
>most girls go around showing their pussies to everyone

fucking disgusting
>>
>>29166862
hairy girl buttholes are superior
>>
>tfw you've eaten butt in your life

feels good man. Would do it again 10/10
>>
>>29167562
your retarded right? I never implied that one bit. OP just stated how the guys who have seen their pussies are likely to have seen their buttholes as well and he was blown away by this. I responded with "they're close together and hard not to see together". How on earthy you pulled "every woman flashes their pussies to everyone" just means your an idiot or projecting your woman hate.

You're probably retarded bro.
>>
>>29167661

I ate a butt in a moment of passion and it was great.

I had my butt eaten by a prostitute and it was even better.
>>
>>29167744
>getting prostitutes
literally scum
>>
>>29167811
She was bought for me on a business trip to Asia.

It would have dishonored my hosts to refuse her.

Get cultured, fgt.
>>
>>29167744
Got my ass eaten several times by my ex while jerking me off. Closest ive been to heaven lads
>>
>>29167915
How does it even feel good? It's not stimulating the prostate, so what feels good about it?
>>
>>29167441
>have real access

You're on /r9k/. Not like you're busy with life or anything so please try and at least read posts properly.
>>
>>29167949
Just try it. It feels great. It also feels great if you get a sensual massage and the girl just rubs your asshole a little.
>>
>>29167953
So you saying i don't have real access to my face because i cant see it?
>>
>>29166781
The skin discoloration is based on genetics, not lack of hygiene. That guy is just an idiot.
>>
>>29164424
>I think it's because the asshole is where you shit from and your most hidden, darkest part. Most of us have been alone and isolated so long the idea of having that part exposed to another human is beyond bizarre.

And that's why it's so hot to get girls to spread their ass as wide as they can so you can stick your tongue in their asshole.
>>
The anus is my favorite
I hope to see one some day
>>
>>29168019
t. shit ring stacy
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.