[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cos play an innocent hobby? Im not that big on anime &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dJZmAnl.jpg (307 KB, 1024x1822) Image search: [Google]
dJZmAnl.jpg
307 KB, 1024x1822
Is cos play an innocent hobby?
Im not that big on anime & vidya
But i can't help but think maybe there is some kinda underground to the sport?

Im sure normies don't do all this just for fun r-right guys?

Someone is going to fuck these girls aftsr the show 90% sure of it

Pic related imagin being around her in a position of power and not fucking her after
>>
>>29164099
you should take this to /cgl, thay love to talk shit about eachother and you'll find out some dirty stuff.
>>
Pretty original, desu.
>>
they are gettin fucked in those cosplays almost indefinitely. that is the main reason they do it. even if they are doing it for the cash they all have a chad who wants to fuck them in cosplay at the end of the day. a select few just take their paycheck and throw the cosplay in the closet and get fucked by chad in normal attire though, but this is the minority.
>>
>Is cos play an innocent hobby?

No cosplaying Women are lewd as fuck and psychotic.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (11 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
11 KB, 418x352
What a sad sad world we live in desu senpai

Before i ever had the thought that maybe cosplay was actually a nerdy innocent creative thing to do

I thought that the thoughts i thought were my perverted ways of thinking that having sex with a girl like this was only fantasy and out of the question

It happens that sex is the primary appeal to the show but masked as a family friendly thing

Just Fuck my autistic kek life senpai
>>
>Im sure normies don't do all this just for fun r-right guys?

Normies don't cosplay. Normies do halloween or "theme parties" at most. Haha, tell normies about cosplaying - remember that look in their faces GOOD, anon!

>Someone is going to fuck these girls aftsr the show 90% sure of it

Well, I think most of them have boyfriends, who are going to fuck them anyways. Do you think a girl who is able to perform cosplaying in a manner that gets her positive attention is shy?

> But i can't help but think maybe there is some kinda underground to the sport?

From what I've heard the illuminati are into cosplaying and my source seems absolutely legit.

>Is cos play an innocent hobby?

I don't think cosplayers are inclined to break the law more often than not-cosplaying people. I don't get your definition of "innocent" here.
>>
carry fisher used to fuck fans for coke in the eighties during conventions anon, there's nothing new under the sun
>>
You do not want one of these girls senpai. They are emotionally unstable narcissists who are shallow and damaged. You are better off meeting girls at a bar.
>>
>>29164411
Why do you generalize? I don't think this is fair! In fact all female cosplayers are very nice people and all girls, who are going to bars, are all sluts. They want you to drink a lot of alcohol, so that they'll start to look better to you. Cosplay girls - the good ones - take a lot of effort in order to look the way they do.
>>
>>29164099
Why is she wearing easy buttons?
Is she easy?
Fucking slut.
>>
>>29164099
Basically the really hot ones aren't even fans of the show/movie theyre cosplaying for. They may be super shallow fans, like "Oh I've seen an episode or two, this character is super cute desu!" then they go for all of the attention. Hell, a lot of them are even paid models that get sent there to rep a product, they have no fucking clue whaf they're dressed as.

Granted, the non-models typically aren't your sorority house staceys, they are usually the hot nerdy "gamur girlz" that bloomed into their looks after HS, but are still only superficial fans. They are the engineering/chemistry/some STEM majors that have their little nerd group where the majority of them are either fat or very bland that go to these things to meet qt gamur boiz (AKA non-robots) but only a few watch any anime or play games more than very casually (usually the fugly ones).

1 out of 50 girls there may be really hot and actually know about anime/vidyas, but the other 49 just want to dress up for attention.
>>
>>29164506
We have a board on 4chan for cosplay, you can see it for yourself.
>>
i know a girl who wants to cosplay

how can i spin this into a "winnable" situation for me? i dont just wanna tag along with her to comiccon on whatever and look like a beta as i follow her around.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.