[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me virgin > have women actually tell me I look good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9 KB, 645x773
> be me virgin
> have women actually tell me I look good
> have this weird OCD-ish shit going on which says I can only lose my virginity to another virgin, otherwise it's "unfair" towards me or some shit
> actually dismiss some decent looking women solely because I know they're not virgins
> keep doing this since I was 17 (am 20 now)
> yesterday I went out clubbing with friends
> start talking to some asian chick
> night passes, eventually I become drunk enough to lose virginity to her even though she isn't virgin like me
> that sigh or relief after that fuck
> I can't justify dismissing non-virgins anymore
> my OCD is satisfied, and will be with every potential woman in my future
> get emotional as I'm typing this, in a good way
>>
OP here, maybe OCD is the wrong way to put it. I mean more like a form of angst against the fact that women lose their virginity earlier than men, and with virtually no effort.

Losing my virginity to a non-virgin would mean that I lost my struggle against myself, and give in to my own morals.

I don't feel that way now, though. I thought I would get pissed in the morning, but I'm actually very fine with it.

I've gotten it off my chest. If anyone else here thinks like I used to do, I recommend you to just give in.
>>
>>29163989
>>29164102

I'm sorry mate, I can't relate. I had a ton of issues, mostly with my own insecurity, which kept me from losing my virginity. Whether or not a girl was virgin was never an issue for me.
>>
>>29164152
>I'm sorry mate, I can't relate. I had a ton of issues, mostly with my own insecurity, which kept me from losing my virginity. Whether or not a girl was virgin was never an issue for me.
I'm not really insecure, so that might be why. I had the chance several times to have sex, I just dismissed women. If I were to only get the chance once a year or so, I doubt I would care if the girl's a virgin either.
>>
Nice OP, you had one opportunity to not fuck it up, and you did. I am sure you actually feel good giving into normie culture and essentially throwing your ideals out the window for temporary satisfaction. But I knowing you, you probably enjoy the idea of being a degenerate so don't worry, I won't hold it against you.
>>
>>29163989

>feelbragging

fuck off
>>
>>29164305
>Nice OP, you had one opportunity to not fuck it up, and you did.
Fuck what up? My nonsensical behavior to avoid women who've gotten the dicc before?
>I am sure you actually feel good giving into normie culture and essentially throwing your ideals out the window for temporary satisfaction.
I'm not saying I'm "giving in to normie culture". I'm just saying that by at least giving in to this stupid idea, I feel better. And I tell you boi, it's not temporary.
>But I knowing you, you probably enjoy the idea of being a degenerate so don't worry, I won't hold it against you.
What would a person who isn't a degenerate do in this situation, according to you? Stay virgin for another 3 years or so just to fight my inner demons?

>>29164319
I'm not bragging, anon. Losing the virginity is really no big deal. I'm full of feels, because somehow I feel like I won when I technically lost.
>>
>>29164524
>I'm not saying I'm "giving in to normie culture".
I don't think you understand that you did. You do not need to be cognisent about it in order for the socialization to have the effect. You gave in by your actions, not whether you believed you gave in or not.
>What would a person who isn't a degenerate do in this situation
Between throwing away ideals for the satisfaction of being a degenerate or retaining shame, dignity, and honour it is clear that the latter is the better than the afformentioned in terms of cultural enlightenment.

However, I will not hold that against you, I can forgive. It is just a matter of priorities and honour, it is where ideals of value come in the face of the value of satisfaction, people have nobility in thier actions, however degenerates do not.
>>
>>29163989
>>29164649
Have to agree with him op, you fucked up real bad.
You essentially just abandonned what you believed in because you weren't sober. You're now trying to convince yourself that "it feels good" and that you don't think you made a mistake.
Give it a few days, or maybe even weeks, and you'll see how disgusted you'll feel.
>>
>>29164649
>>29164910
You guys make valid points. I admit that I gave in and all that, I'm just expressing how I feel about it at this moment.

>You essentially just abandonned what you believed in because you weren't sober.
I agree, but I also believe that those kinds of standards are destructive. I believed that even before I abandoned them. My inner rage conquered this belief, though. It's hard to explain.

Analogy: Some fucker steals your phone and runs off. You run after him, barefeet across bold gravel. You throw yourself over a bush and bruise your elbows. You pick up a shard of glass with your bare hands just to stab the thief and retrieve your phone.
I had similar feelings for this. I knew it was destructive, yet I tried my best to pursue it just because I wouldn't let myself lose.

But yeah, we'll see how I feel about this in a couple of weeks. No need to worry though, because if I happen to regret it I would have worried twice.
>>
>>29165126
Don't listen to these baiting faggots. You did the right thing. Finding and getting with a girl you're really into will be easier now. Trust me.
>>
>>29165181
>Don't listen to these baiting faggots
They are right about valuing consistency, though. Although I'd argue that destructive consistency is not valuable at all.
>Finding and getting with a girl you're really into will be easier now. Trust me.
I think so as well.
>>
>>29165213
The only thing that you really need is confidence when it comes to picking up girls. I think that you probably will be able to be more successful now. I think it would be a false assumption that losing your viriginity is what will help you, as opposed to you having gained confidence as a result of placing your virginity as the cause of your insecurities.
>>
>>29165126
Wanting a girl to be a virgin if you also are was your prerogative. Because it seemed impossible in today's world you say that it's destructive standards. I don't agree, I'd say if that's what you truly believed in then you'd have fucked a virgin and only a virgin.
Now because you couldn't realistically do that you're now changing your views. And that's fine everyone does that.

>I had similar feelings for this. I knew it was destructive, yet I tried my best to pursue it just because I wouldn't let myself lose.

It's more like you saw a hot girl run in front of you and you got excited, your head told you not to run after her, yet you still did even if there were bold gravel and shards of glass on the ground.

You decided to change your morals and you're now trying to be at peace with that.

In the future try to change your morals BEFORE doing the act or whatever, then you'll be sure there'll be no regret.

In my opinion wanting the first girl you fucke dot be a virgin is the first mistake you made.
>>
>>29165320
He still can get plenty of virgins now if he wants to. As a matter of fact, it's pretty easy to snag them, once you've gained some experience.
>>
>>29165320
>I don't agree
>In my opinion

this post doesn't hold up in court buddy, we only stick the facts.
>>
>>29165366
I agree these aren't facts, only my subjective opinion.
>>29165360
Yes he can. But he said he did not want to fuck a non virgin and he did. That's the problem I'm trying to point out.
>>
>>29165402
>he did not want to fuck a non virgin and he did

But he also said that he understood that his original intentions were motivated by a detrimental thought process. OP came to his senses.
>>
>>29165447
>Losing my virginity to a non-virgin would mean that I lost my struggle against myself, and give in to my own morals.
He gave in to his own morals exactly what I said. This is the op himself saying it.
>>
>>29163989
Pump and dump as many non-virgins as you want, op, just dont marry them.

No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>29165267
>The only thing that you really need is confidence when it comes to picking up girls.
I don't find it that hard to pick up girls, read the OP again.
>>29165320
>Wanting a girl to be a virgin if you also are was your prerogative. Because it seemed impossible in today's world you say that it's destructive standards. I don't agree, I'd say if that's what you truly believed in then you'd have fucked a virgin and only a virgin.
This thing about wanting to lose my virginity to a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with a worldview or an ideology. I just set that goal up because it angered me that virgin girls seem rare, and virgin guys don't seem rare at all.
>>I'd say if that's what you truly believed in then you'd have fucked a virgin and only a virgin.
As stated above, this was not a belief. I didn't think this would make anything better, or be beneficial in the real world in any way. I didn't intend to only fuck a virgin, I just wanted the first one to be one. If I could have a foursome with 3 extremely sexually experienced women, I would do it right after losing my virginity to a fellow virgin. This was just a moral, a goal standing by itself, just because I raged and felt like I had to beat that "game". I made it my moral so that I could achieve it.
>In the future try to change your morals BEFORE doing the act or whatever, then you'll be sure there'll be no regret.
I'll try. My intoxicated mind ignored this goal, possibly for the better. I'll stop making stupid goals like this in the future.
>But he also said that he understood that his original intentions were motivated by a detrimental thought process. OP came to his senses.
I came to my senses AFTER making this "mistake", mind you. In my sober mind, I thought that if I don't achieve this goal I would be so pissed. Turns out I wasn't pissed at all when it came to it.
>>
>>29165473
>>Losing my virginity to a non-virgin would mean that I lost my struggle against myself, and give in to my own morals.
>He gave in to his own morals exactly what I said. This is the op himself saying it.
Keep in mind that I only thought I would be pissed about losing the struggle BEFORE actually losing the struggle. Now I'm glad I lost the struggle, which is why I'm trying to explain my experience for you on here, so that others who are also struggling with this can get a perspective from a guy who gave in. A quitter. A loser. Yet, a winner.
>>
>>29163989
Hey how about you go find yourself a NORMIE board to brag about this shit fag.
>>
>>29165549
>Pump and dump as many non-virgins as you want, op, just dont marry them.

>No hymen no diamond.

To be completely honest with you, I couldn't care less if my future wife is a virgin or not. I really don't care. I don't intend to be my wife's first, I intend to be her last. As long as I love her, and that she is faithful and a possible good mother for children, that is.

>>29165853
Read the thread and it'll quickly dawn on you that this thread is everything but bragging. I considered posting this to /adv/ at first, but I suspected this board would appreciate my input more.
>>
>>29165267
Yea you just have to be yourself and life will be much easier.
>>
>>29165896
I'd appreciate you leaving. RE.
>>
>>29165774
a moral, a goal or a "belief" are synonyms to me. Interchangeable words.
But I didn't understand that you meant only the first one. Still it doesn't change a thing of what I wrote.
>I'll stop making stupid goals like this in the future.
I think that's the best lesson you can take out of all this.
I also have strict standards and I'm struggling with how to deal with them.
>>
>>29165932
Why's that, anon?

I would also like to clarify something I wrote in this post: >>29164102
>If anyone else here thinks like I used to do, I recommend you to just give in.

If you have legitimate reasons for wanting to lose your virginity to a virgin, that recommendation isn't specifically directed towards you. If you believe that two virgins will create a stronger bond in the future, and you intend to stay with that person for as long as possible, go for it if you feel like it.

>>29165963
>>I'll stop making stupid goals like this in the future.
>I think that's the best lesson you can take out of all this.
>I also have strict standards and I'm struggling with how to deal with them.
Yep. I also have strict standards for other stuff, but those standards are backed by reason. For example, I tell myself to never, ever drink alcohol more than two times a week, and I go to the gym regularly because I know from experience that it makes me feel so much better. I haven't lost these challenges yet, but if I do, I most probably wouldn't be pissed about it (like I used to believe I would be if I lost my mutual-virginity challenge).
>>
File: 1234298968721.jpg (295 KB, 542x467) Image search: [Google]
1234298968721.jpg
295 KB, 542x467
>>29164319
>nevermadeit
>not fondly remembering how it felt to lose your virginity after all that effort
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.