[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that everyone and anyone on this board who uses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1445296248239.png (173 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1445296248239.png
173 KB, 396x382
Daily reminder that everyone and anyone on this board who uses pepe, and wojak in the current year (2016) is a filthy normie who's trying to relive the golden age of r9k. If you're not a KHV, if you have friends, if you have a stable job, if you have a functioning family, if you haven't considered suicide because of how pathetic and worthless your existence is you are a robot and probably never will. If you partake in the use of illegal drugs/substances such as meth, weed, LSD, and cocaine you are not a robot, because it's technically impossible for a shut in NEET to have the money or the connections / confidence to get a transaction done with another human being. If you own a dog you are a normie, if you have more than 1 friend you're a normie.

Please remind yourself if you're a robot or a normie, normies do not belong in r9k. There are many other websites that can appeal to your type of people, such as reddit, Ifunny, and Tumblr. I'm sure there are many more out there, and I hope you find the websites that suits you the best, but as a true robot I can not, and WILL NOT let you normies fester this site anymore. I will become a Janitor, i will rise to power and become a moderator and I will get rid of everysingle stuck up normie that has denied me the R9K that I've always wanted
>>
holy fuck animeposter, you are absolutely DELUSIONAL if you think i'm going to even read HALF of that.
>>
You'd get fired if you tried that, people have gotten "one of theirs in" before, and all that happened was some threads got deleted in one day and then it went back to normal when they got canned

Besides that you can't make me leave

Go make a new PUAhate you scum incel
>>
>>29163676
why don't you fuck off to wizchan? oh that's right, it's shit there, mainly because it's full of your type.
>>
>>29163676
>>29163676
Writes a paragraph: fucks it up: > you are a robot: sucks to be you, loser: a real robot proofreads
>>
File: 1458944880759.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458944880759.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
You lived to see the day when there was a widespread backlash against a pro-robot poster.
>>
>>29163755
WHERE'S THE NOOSE
>>
I am a so called "normie". I go to university study law have a stable family and around 10 really close friends whom i can talk to anytimw of the day and about 15 who i can talk to occasionally. I enjoy walks while I listen to music and later today i will go to the library with a friend to study because exams are coming up! I will never leave r9k and will continue to read your posts and sometimes post pepe memes. You will never be able to get rid off me
>>
>>29163676
Wojak and pepe (Wojak especially) will always be a part of r9k.

Dream on OP.
>>
>>29163676
>if you have more than 1 friend you're a normie.
I love the fact that you've allowed """""robots""""" to have friends you disgusting normie.
>>
ill post some delicious cp:
>>I've never understood this mythical fascination /r9k/ and /pol/ have with this "Chad" character.

>Boogeyman that they use to hide behind their shortcomings.

>>have a driver's license and a car?
>You're a fucking Chad
>>content/indifferent about your height?
>You're a fucking Chad
>>able to hold a job and be productive in life?
>You're a fucking Chad
>>have a good group of friends and have a healthy standing with your family?
>You're a fucking Chad
>>have some sort of self confidence
>You're a fucking Chad
>>can you do thinks like cook, change your oil, read a map and weightlift?
>You're a fucking Chad
>>have you ever played in any team sports during your childhood?
>Guess what, you're a fucking Chad

>I've been going to /r9k/ for 5 years and still don't use that word, Stacy or normies. Doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Shame since /r9k/ used to be pretty laid back and now it's filled with tryhard redditors that look up to mass shooters.
the thing is: nothing NOTHING makes you as different as you think you are/want to be
you are normal people and you just dont realise that
>>
File: 1464139268296.jpg (83 KB, 768x500) Image search: [Google]
1464139268296.jpg
83 KB, 768x500
>>29163676
Robots don't like anime.

Original
Original
GODDAMNIT
REALLY? Bloxbloxbloxoriginalhrncjfksn
>>
>>29163783
You succeed, I don't. You want to succeed, I don't. You can talk about success with your friends on facebook, I can't talk about my failure anywhere because you guys always make a point out of invading and ruining any community we have to ourselves. How is that fair?
>>
>meet all of these criteria
>still called a filthy normalfag
>>
>>29163676
Right on OP

NORMIES GET OUT!
>>
>KHV
check
>no friends
check
>stable job
I have a stable job, but I wish I didn't my job is probably the most degrading, soul crushing retail job hell ever imaginable, I often wish I would slip break my back or get hit by another car on the way to work so I can get out of it and still be able to pay the bills
>functioning family
Parents seperated, don't talk to my brothers except on holidays
>contemplate suicide
I'm waiting for my mom to die so I can hang myself, I fantasy about this often
>>
>>29163676
Jesus calm down, they're just convenient reaction images
>>
>>29163676
Wait,i am a 21 year old KHV,no friends,no job,high school drop out.I have used psychedelic drugs,but i obtained them thru the darknet/research chemical market,so someone can obtain drugs without any human contact,you can even lose your virginity in non "normal" ways,like buying a hooker.
>>
>>29163926
FUCK OFF SKELETRIP
>>
>>29163755
I was linked to a 2014 thread recently and was surprised at how people were less angry and anti-robot. Even then I thought r9k had turned to shit but at this point it's barely even the same board
>>
>>29163755
He's making up a bunch of specifications about who's a robot. He's also wrong.
>Be me, khv robot
>Get hug from grill
>finally especaped my robot ways cause I'm not khv anymore, I am now a normie XD
That doesn't make sense and neither does the op.
>>
>golden age of r9k

You've been here 3 days OP. R9k was never good
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (12 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
12 KB, 640x400
>>29163676
What about Smug Wojak? Is he still allowed? Normies wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole.
>>
File: 1464294977736.jpg (231 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464294977736.jpg
231 KB, 500x500
>posting weabobullshit
consider suicide senpai
>>
File: 1465352242152.jpg (87 KB, 410x416) Image search: [Google]
1465352242152.jpg
87 KB, 410x416
>>29164487
if you aren't a weeb you aren't a robot. OP forgot to mention that. Now leave.
>>
>>29163676
I am a 28 yr old incel who lives with my parents, I only post on 4Chad to bully roasties and normans.
>>
>>29163715
I'm from wizchan and I'm in your normie and robot safe space, bullying you and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>29163776
You normies don't get it, we robots aren't stuck in here with you, you're stuck in here with us. Even if you manage to have a successful norman life, we will still haunt you with women hating and wagecuck memes and make you question every aspect of your life.
>>
>>29163783
tl/dr: Let me guess you're a fucking normie?
>>
File: 1465404753590.jpg (34 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
1465404753590.jpg
34 KB, 492x750
I'm 30, unemployed and have only ever had sex with prostitutes. I do have good family relations though.

Am I allowed to post here?
>>
>>29165808
I only post here to bully roasties and normans, but yes, incels who have sex with hookers are still incels who have never known validation from females.
>>
>>29165858

My history:

>drunk girl once kissed me in college my when I was 21

>Heard women in eastern europe are nice so I saved up and travelled there and managed to get 2 dates with women in my two weeks. No sex, just a little hand holding

>have never gotten a single date in my home country of Canada
>>
>>29163676
What if I'm the biggest loser of the "normies" so I come here to look at your pathetic lives and feel better about myself?
>>
RoboFascism
>>
>>29166050
Robots are literal nazis. But instead of the jews it's the normies and instead of sieg hails it's REEEs. Truly terrible people, thank god they won't breed
>>
>>29163676
I'm from the "golden age" of r9k. And the shitty years that followed. I have seen the bottom of the well with respect to where the robot mentality goes, and dwelled there for a very long time.

And I'm decided years ago I'm not going back to that state of mind under any circumstances, and I'm certainly not about to for the sake of being accepted by 18yo "robots" that want to make r9k their secret clubhouse.

Normies looking for memes to steal and moralfaggotry to spout can absolutely fuck off, but other than that I don't care who comes here as long as they don't shit up the board with unoriginal content.
>>
File: 1464932132876.gif (2 MB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1464932132876.gif
2 MB, 640x448
B-but i love you guys..
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.