[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here used to be r9k tier >fat >antisocial Decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465327951345.jpg (49 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1465327951345.jpg
49 KB, 679x960
Normie here used to be r9k tier
>fat
>antisocial
Decided to go to gym, eat well and open up woth people and it worked.
Why dont you do the same? Isn't it better than complain and blame women, your parents , """"chad"""""" for your problems?
>>
File: lies.jpg (215 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
215 KB, 1280x800
Yeah, you know, because when *you* open up to people, they accept you. When I open up to people they avoid me completely.
>>
"Normie" here, you can skip the gym part if you aren't fat. Just get a nice haircut, take a sales job so you learn how to manipulate people, and act like a normie when out in public. Never reveal your power level to the plebs, occasionally people will see through the facade but they are probably doing the same thing you are.
>>
>>29163596
because you are creepy.
>>
>>29163544
>go to gym
good advice, I saw the biggest dick I've ever seen at the gym
>>
>>29163600
>skip the gym part
Nope, it helps a lot even uf you are skinny go to gym.
And is easier to be yourself always rather than pretending to be someone else in public
>>
>>29163544

Please respond honestly.

How tall are you? Do you have any form of mental illness? Do you speak with a lisp, nasally voice, or are a squeaker? Are you able to be funny in conversation?

Just wondering what your circumstances are and if you were a hidden normie the whole time.
>>
>>29163606
Maybe. How do I stop being creepy?
>>
>>29163622
I'm pretty sure I'd murder people if I was myself and didn't have a competitive job that took up a lot of my free time.
>>
>>29163639
>How tall are you?
6' (182cm) but dont fall for the manlet meme i have friends 5'7 that have hot af gfs
>you have any form of mental illness?
Nope
Do you speak with a lisp, nasally voice, or are a squeaker?
I speak with a lisp but my voice is deep so it doesn't sound bad
>Are you able to be funny in conversation?
Depends, im not a """funny""" dude im serious but yeah.
>>29163640
Get more hobbies and focus on something (useful) that you really like , don't overthink shit, stop believing Internet memes like manlet , Chad, girls are whores ,black guys have big cocks , etc. Is all bullshit and it makes you insecure.
>>
>>29163713

Based on your responses I must assume you were never r9k tier and were in fact just a massively lazy normie faggot.
>>
>>29163738
r9k is nothing more but massive lazy faggots.
>>
>>29163748
But we have DUBZZZZZ
>>
Because "opening up to people" means nothing if they socially reject you. If you manage to figure out how to manipulate people such that they don't reject you it still means nothing because a life of carrying out smalltalk and insincere conversations and interests in an attempt to fit in is boring and really no better than just sitting at home and crying on /r9k/.
>>
>>29164197

Forgot to link
>>29163544

There. Fixed.
>>
File: 1465214718048.jpg (142 KB, 400x663) Image search: [Google]
1465214718048.jpg
142 KB, 400x663
>DUDE JUST GO TO THE GYM AND BE YOURSELF LMAO
>>
>>29163713
>is tall
>no physical or mental illness
>not ugly

Mate, you have a bad case of
>look how hard I worked to solve this problem I didn't have in the first place, jus b urself
>>
>>29163544
Nah you were just lazy if all your problems were fixed by lifting weights. KYS.
>>
>>29163640
Gym, new haircut, new clothes and take care of yourself.

Magic!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.