[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit i think i hate being alive. this is the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462460708413.jpg (23 KB, 355x337) Image search: [Google]
1462460708413.jpg
23 KB, 355x337
holy shit i think i hate being alive. this is the first time ive genuinely wanted to die. so many people are so stupid and social media is cancer. oh yea, and im ugly as fuck so whats the point anyways.
>>
>you dont have facebook?
>>
>>29163234
>social media is cancer
Why do you use it then?
>>
>>29163293
it's all i know. i want to delete it all but i can't make myself do it. it hate it just as much as i love it.
>>
>>29163346
I deleted facebook a month ago after using it heavily since around 2008 when I was 16. Never looked back, it's one of the best decisions ive made.
Do it anon you will be a lot happier. Your real friends will still be there
>>
I've never used social media, don't own a mobile phone. It's strange having grown up from the times when these were optional to being required on forms. Normies don't believe me when I tell them. They don't like it at all.
>>
Just go play some kirby drink some soda and stay cozy, you'll find happiness in that even if you suffer from severe paranoia and schizofrenia
>>
>>29163415
i just deactivate my facebook, deleted my snapchat but i kept my instagram and made everything private and deleted the app from my phone now im about to delete the tabs on my comp. i wonder how long this will last.
>>
>>29163625
Godspeed anon
paprika
>>
Almost every day there's that thread, and multiple times inside each thread, that involves the poster talking about how he will kill himself or how depressed he is or how bad his life is etc etc.

Why? I'm going to say that I don't actually believe that most of these users are authentic. Sure, every now and then there will be a suicidal person but mostly it isn't. It's just an overreacting faggot.
It's interesting hearing sad stories here, or people's current lives but the meme of self-pity and attention has to stop. It's normie-tier behaviour; cry and be comforted. However, this soon leads to behaviour in which you cry for the sake of crying, your attention seeking behaviour no longer recipes attention. You'll probably now think that you're "depressed" and move onto suicide. "Boohoo guys, how can I kill myself?"
You're still not genuine. Eventually you step it up again. Needing to seek validation for your actions, you actually begin to participate on acts of self harm or taking hard drugs. You now feel accepted. You can moan and groan about your life, you now feel accepted into robot culture.
But you're not. Your current situation is founded on a false notion of playing along with the crowd.
It's the EXACT SAME with NORMIES, they play along with the crowd and soon enough they become the crowd, due to social urges. You think you're superior to them becuae you haven't fallen into social traditions or fashions but, if you think this while, at the same time, participate in self-pitying suicidal robot culture, you're no better. You've still been pressured into a community and are as pathetic (hurr, but I am pathetic!! Suicidal robot here XDXD), of not more, than normies.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.