[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cyborg feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 28kkjsj.jpg (809 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
28kkjsj.jpg
809 KB, 2048x1536
>tfw you have an std
>>
yeah your dick looks broke

what happen
>>
>>29162888
Stop sucking sucks, op
>>
Is your knob always that dry and fucked up, or is that part of your willy illness
>>
>>29162888
this is a terrible horrible feel. I'm sorry, OP
>>
>>29162888
You know I'm actually surprised there aren't more robots with congenital STDs given how shit our lot at birth has been.
>>
>>29162888
How'd you get anon? Prostitute?
>>
>tfw have herpes and youre a KHV
>>
File: buke.jpg (46 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
buke.jpg
46 KB, 312x312
>>29163248

I was born with herpes, mom thought something was wrong with my dick because I was crying every time I peed so they got me cut
>>
There's only normie and robot. Stop trying to fit in with us you disgusting normie
>>
>>29163274
I'm sorry, anon. blox
>>
File: 1443748664976.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443748664976.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>29162949
>not "is that part of your illy willy"
>>
>>29163274
that doesn't make any sense

originale
>>
>>29163341

that's what I said to my mom when she gave me that explanation pham
>>
>>29162949
LEAVE, UNCUT NORMIE! UNCUT FAGS ARE NOT ROBOTA!
>>
You look like you're breaking your penis with how you're bending it. I know it's not a cut thing because I'm cut, too, and I could never do that.

What's wrong with your willy besides the obvious STD?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.