[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I had a friend. >log on to battle net >see friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: pepio.png (92 KB, 392x382) Image search: [Google]
pepio.png
92 KB, 392x382
I thought I had a friend.

>log on to battle net
>see friend playing overwatch
>boot it up
>request to join group
>nothing
>just join game instead
>end up on enemy team
>SLAUGHTER him and his premade
>ask him if I can get an invite now
>they all gang up on me and say I was the worst one on the enemy team
>"anon you have shit aim fuck off"
>tfw had gold elims/dmg and few deaths

I thought this game was for fun? Did I just get cucked by my own "friend" and his faggy online gang?
>>
They are assholes, make some actual friends. Friends are people who help each other feel good. If they dont make you feel good, they are not your friends.
>>
>>29162845
Never speak to him again. If you do you're a pussy
>>
>>29162845

keep joining his games and fuck his shit up senpai
>>
>>29162845
Do what you did in the game except irl. Use your school as the map and only allow yourself the weapons.
>>
>>29162883
>>29162882
You guys are right. I removed him from my battle net.. I'm not going to talk to him anymore.

>>29162912
I did lol I fucked them up then he quit when he snagged a quick win
>>
Stop playing OW. It's a shit game.
>>
>>29163134
It's bad but I don't really have anything else to play.

It can be kinda fun with some real friends
>>
>>29162845
quit shilling this shit game

sage
>>
Your first mistake was thinking you had friends.
>>
>>29163226
this

>>29162845
Another Overwatch shill thread?
Seriously guys what in the fuck. Where did the company who made Overwatch get the idea to send their marketing team to 4chan's /r9k/? I mean, they try to hide it very cleverly, like in tinder threads or threads like this, but it's still so god damn obvious.

JUST ADVERTISE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE ON TV
>>
>>29163134
Agreed the only good part about it is all the fap material.
>>
How is Overwatch really? Is it fun to be Tracer?
>>
>>29162845
>SLAUGHTER him and his premade
You beat him.

Go back on there and tell him he's a sore loser who can't handle being beaten, and to go fuck himself. Call him a loser and laugh in his face. And then never talk to him again.

Stand up for yourself or you will feel extreme anger as the years pass.

The worst thing you can do is let assholes get away with that shit.

>>29162883
Don't do this, the anger will bottle up inside you years later when you think about what happened.
>>
>>29163324
Yeah because acting like an angry 12 yearold is a better solution than no longer giving him any more time and moving on like an adult
>>
>>29163318
tracer sucks, mildly fun to play but effectively useless. playing her to her fullest potential (which is hard because she has arguably one of the highest skill caps in the game) will at best force somebody on the enemy team to switch characters to counter you, which is something any character can do albeit with more dps/health/utility/whatever to the current objective. she's got a sweet ass, a cute face, and nothing more.
>>
>>29163359
That's unfortunate but about what I suspected. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29163339
Trust me, I've ignored heaps of assholes over the years and I only look back and think "I should have told that guy to go fuck himself".

I know I'm projecting my own anger here, but I honestly think OP should tell that guy he's a sore fucking loser. It would build confidence in OP, more than just ignoring the guy. It's far more confrontational which is good.

However OP did kill the guy and beat him, which might be satisfying enough for him.
>>
>>29163318
its fun but that quickly wears off once you realize every character is easy as shit to play. wish i didnt burn $60 only to play it for like 3 days and get bored.
>>
>>29163339
It is if you have the emotional maturity of an angry 12 year old, which, this being /r9k/, is very likely.
>>
>>29163399 (checked x2)
That is exactly what I feared. Worth buying when it's cheaper do you think?
>>
>>29162845
Yu fucked up by asking to join a second time

You should have been silent the whole game then at the end after your port just said

Gg get destroyed scrubs

I'm surprised you realised it was your friend on the other team though I never look at enemies names like who the fuck cares

Or are friends on enemy team a different colour? I guess I have just tnevwr been matched up opposite any if that's true
>>
>>29163418
not him, but i see it being worth ~20ish. i see it going f2p at some point though, but by then the mystique and playerbase might be gone. 40 felt like too much, but im still having fun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.