[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>tfw you have no friends
>>
it's not a feeling anymore I don't know what a friend is
>>
ayyyy lmao nice scoliosis tay tay
she's gonna be a proper hunchback when she gets old
>>
>>29162819
I have literally zero friends. Nobody asks me how my day was. Every so often it hits me just how abnormal this is. Today it hit while reading a web site for recipes. I saw two people just talking like friends in the comments and realized I don't even have someone to talk to casually on the internet. I post here, but that's not personal. Nobody here cares about me individually. I'm just a loser.
>>
Taylor Swift looks like a fucking rat.
>>
>>29162897
Ayyy same here bro.

Our lives are a joke.
>>
File: enhanced-7614-1418125147-13.jpg (37 KB, 625x478) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-7614-1418125147-13.jpg
37 KB, 625x478
>>29162907
You wouldn't FUCK a rat would you?
>>
>>29162897
Is it really that abnormal?

Ok you got me, it probably is, im just trying to make myself feel better about it.
>>
>tfw you spend all your time on campus walking around and trying to look busy to disguise the fact you have no friends and nothing to do

Kill me.
>>
>>29162957

brah

im on campus, i just goto the library and find the comfiest chair and just sleep in it for hours at a time
>>
>>29162819
what's the difference between friends and the poeple you interact with in video games and on the internet? How am i different than a friend. you need to define friend for me
>>
>>29162982
If you stop talking to the people when you stop playing the game, they're not your friends.

I learned this the hard way on WoW, many times over.
>>
File: 1462417605557.jpg (1 MB, 7000x3125) Image search: [Google]
1462417605557.jpg
1 MB, 7000x3125
>>29162982
if you even have to ask that then it's probably too late for you
>>
>tfw even meeting people online fills you with anxiety
>>
>>29163001
you jackass, I have friends. I'm trying to ask OP what is definition of friends is. let me give you an example. my definition of friends is: a means to an end.
what this guy>>29162995
said, is a perfect exmple of a friend. sombody who is there for you in those times of need. raids, guilds, grinding, somebody who helps. I can't imagine what else you would expect from friends.
>>
>had falling out with friends
>broke all contact
>went through edgy loner phase where I rejected anyone who tried to befriend me
>now I'm too old to make friends

I wish I could tell the past me to not be such an asocial cunt. I might actually have a single person in my life besides my sister and brother-in-law who invite me over for dinner occasionally.
>>
>>29162897
how was your day anon? original spicy post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAduYTGAebs
>>
File: 1464211050434.jpg (144 KB, 969x928) Image search: [Google]
1464211050434.jpg
144 KB, 969x928
>>29162897
I've been that way for 4 or so years now but I'm pretty sure i'm schizoid
>>
>That posture.
She needs to get off 4chan and go outside
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.