[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What vitamins do my fellow robots take? I only take Vitamin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 321d.jpg (41 KB, 436x414) Image search: [Google]
321d.jpg
41 KB, 436x414
What vitamins do my fellow robots take?

I only take Vitamin d in the morning 3000ui and about 250mg of Vitamin C
>>
>>29162319
idk, what vitamins are in your mums pussy juice
>>
My mum is making me take vitamin D and Magnesium but I'm not drinking that shit, fuck that
>>
>>29162337

Fucking kek m8

Originalll
>>
File: CJOMUhZ.png (149 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
CJOMUhZ.png
149 KB, 425x282
>>29162319
three grams of disodium guanylate with my morning egg
>>
>>29162319
Vitamin D is essential for the majority of robots, because robots generally don't go outside. But it is not a complete replacement for sunlight. You need real sunlight (or a sufficiently bright simulation, which is difficult and expensive) to prevent myopia.

>>29162366
Magnesium is also beneficial to many robots, as you are likely deficient if you don't eat a lot of vegetables.

Vitamin C is useless to all but the most hardcore vegetable-hating robots.
>>
>>29162574
>Vitamin C is useless all

retard
>>
>>29162598
45mg/day is easy to get from diet. 250mg/day is approaching Linus Pauling level crazyness.
>>
>>29162683
you're retarded, 2,000 mg is the upper limit for vitamin c. 250mg is nothing and has lots of benefits especially when it comes to skin related like lots have here, and it's also excellent for blood blow and lowering cholesterol.

stop being a retardo.
>>
I don't take any but I give your mom 5.5 inches of Vitamin D every night.
>>
>>29162319
just take a multi-vitamin dipshit
>>
>Multi
>Calcium
>Omega 3's
>B12
>D
>>
>>29162802
>Calcium
Probably useless, possibly harmful:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3756477/
>>
vit d & calcium
omega 3
>>
>>29162887

I should have mentioned that I'm vegan, I don't eat enough kale\calcium-rich foods to get the right amount of calcium. Vegans in general need to take supplements for minerals like calcium and iron.
>>
File: the vits.png (95 KB, 1057x631) Image search: [Google]
the vits.png
95 KB, 1057x631
I take a b-complex which has this shit in it:
>picrelated
>>
>>29162938
You should eat rope-farmed salt-water mussels or oysters. They contain all the nutrients lacking in a vegan diet, cause no environmental damage, do not have brains, and are no more sentient than plants. They are technically animals but they are more like plants that happen to be made out of meat.

Note that this does not apply to all bivalves, eg. clams can dig, and scallops have eyes, so they are not ethically identical to salt-water mussels or oysters.
>>
>falling for the vitamin d scam
>>
>>29163016

In general I've always been absolutely disgusted with seafood, especially mussels and oysters. It's just as easy being a full vegan with a couple of supplements.

There's also the risk of contamination\food poisoning and the possibility of chemicals in the sea being absorbed by them.
>>
File: 1462711659179.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1462711659179.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>29163051
>There's also the risk of contamination\food poisoning and the possibility of chemicals in the sea being absorbed by them.

Stop being a poofter you dumb cunt.
>>
>>29163051
They're at the bottom of the food chain so they don't accumulate much toxins. And you buy them live so you can check if they're healthy before you cook them. They taste delicious.
>>
>>29163068

Ok, but I've had mussels before (before I became vegan) and they made me feel disgusting, I really don't like eating fish or meat of any sort.
>>
>>29162319
>taking vitamin D

Kek, open your window blinds, go for a walk, you stupid cuck.

You know vitamin d increase calcium in your blood?

You're calcifying your entire shit up, senpai.
>>
>>29163200
Unless you live in the tropics, sunlight is probably insufficient. Calcification is only a problem with vitamin K deficiency. Supplement it (preferable as K2) if you're worried.
>>
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
>>29163200
>thinks a quick 30 minute walk would give him the sufficient amount of vita D he needs.
>>
>>29162319
30mg of vitamin meth to bring me back into function every morning.
I'm not getting high on it, it feels more like drinking a bucket of redbull.
>>
>taking the isolated jew

I eat an organic whole food diet so I don't need harmful supplements.
>>
>>29162802
Sup vegan bro
>>
File: 1456014778622.png (243 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456014778622.png
243 KB, 500x375
>>29162319
S-should i be taking ones? I feel lack of energy all the time.
>>
>>29164140
Read the diet section of the /fit/ sticky too.

Google Liam rosen fitness - its good info
>>
>>29164167
I have sugar cravings, so to cut soda it's impossible to me.
>>
Morning: Magnesium, Vitamin D, Omega-3, L-Theanine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Adderall

Night: Multi, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Melatonin

>Amphetamines fuck your shit up
>>
>>29164193
>i have liquor cravings so to stop drinking is impossible to me

you have cravings because you're an addict. once you feeding the addiction the craving will diminish.
>>
>>29163364
>Unless you live in the tropics, sunlight is probably insufficient.
nope, 15 minutes a day is enough. you're getting conned by pharmaceutical companies.

they have managed to sell you one of the last free things on earth. you'll be buying air soon.
>>
>>29164324
Im on that diet, minus the vitamins.

Just fuck my shit up adderall.
>>
>>29164453
I had to add in all this shit because I don't eat anymore, and I've had trouble with sleep. The night stack helps me actually *relax* before going to bed at night.

The Ls help me feel less foggy when I come down, and the Inositol helps with the obsessiveness I feel when I go up. I'm not sure if the benefits are even worth it desu senpai
>>
>Be me
>Be prepper
>Have all sorts of shit, like over half a dozen zinc packages and multivitamin shit

I never take it though since i need it for TEOTWAWKI, but i've been feeling somewhat tiresome lately so maybe i should start taking them again
>>
>>29164359
>15 minutes a day is enough
If you're sunbathing naked at noon, yes. Otherwise no.
>>
>>29164802
it is though femme
>>
>>29164825
My fingernails visibly increased in thickness after I started supplementing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.