[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys don't have obese parents then you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Award winning 'go 'za.jpg (57 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
Award winning 'go 'za.jpg
57 KB, 610x458
If you guys don't have obese parents then you don't understand real humiliation in eatery establishments

>Father is 340lbs
>Mother is 260lbs but much shorter
>Once a month they force me to go out and eat with them
>They always try to be cute
>They are proud of their obesity
>They have 'props' they bring with them to every restaurant
>For example, they find the restaurants menu online then write it down on a huge piece of card and pull it out at the restaurant and start saying ''big menu for big people!'' and laughing while everyone else is silent
>at the end of the meal my dad always squats and rips his pants causing change to fall out because he hides it there then says ''we tip with a rip!''
>they always laugh at me for ordering normal portions

LITERALLY humiliates me every time and they don't care.
>>
>>29161824
that's actually fucked anon i feel bad for you
>>
Well if you cant fight them join them otherwise just move far away really far away probably out of USA.
>>
>>29161824
> and now in this thread: Things that have never happened.
>>
be honest man, even if they might get offended just tell them you dont feel comfortable drawing attention to yourself in a public setting - dont have to mention anything about their size or whatever, just say you dont like feeling out of place in a restaurant or w,e
>>
This sounds like Louie Anderson from the show Life with Louie.

Speaking of which, that was a true robot cartoon. A dark depressing story of an overweight child to out of touch obese lower middle class parents who are hoarders, who is unable to make advances with his tomboyish/trap crush, constantly bullied by a neglected child, and humiliated even by his smug healthy successful "friends" who are never around when he needs them most. He spends his time wading through the mediocrity of Wisconsinite suburbia to find meaning.

It is masqueraded as a kid's show. I only learned to appreciate it now.
>>
>Go out to eat
>order steak and chips
>plate comes, it's a burger and chips
>don't want to make a fuss
>eat the burger and chips
>half way through eating waiter comes back and is shocked, says he gave me the wrong meal
>asks why i never told him the steak was mine that he held in his other hand
>say sorry
>spot the person who wanted the burger on the other side of the room
>cut the parts i bit of the burger off
>take it over to them whilst they are eating my steak
>offer them the burger and offer to pay for the expensive steak i ordered
>i leave it on their table and return to mine
>i sit awkwardly for the next 30 minutes
>waiter asks if i want my bill
>charges me for the steak anyway
>as i leave all the staff are staring at me and giggling to themselves
>i turn and laugh along with them and say "it was good pranking you all!"
>i ran out to my car and never returned
>>
I just read this in /ck/
>>
get /ck/ed on
>>
>>29162113
I-is this true? Holy fuck
>>
>>29161824
this is copypasta

really old copypasta but I remember it nonetheless
>>
File: r1.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
r1.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>29161824
I WAAAAAAAAAANT THIS PIZZA SOOOOOOOO BAD PLEAAAaaaaaAAAAAASEEEE
>>
File: lulz.jpg (81 KB, 374x290) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
81 KB, 374x290
>>29161824
>at the end of the meal my dad always squats and rips his pants causing change to fall out because he hides it there then says ''we tip with a rip!''
>>29161901
This
Fat peopel can't afford to go through pants all the time. They'd have to finance Vietnam's entire textile industry.
>>
>>29162501
Its possible to repair broken pants?

Also, have you been to a single Goodwill before? They are flooded with fat people clothes.
>>
>>29162531
Stitching them to fix it wouldn't restore it's resilience, and they'll need all the strength they can get.
>>
>>29162561
All the strength they can get? They obiously had pants for when they eat out. Their lack of strength is the point. Easy to tear, easy to control.

I doubt his parents had the artistic integrity to use un-damaged and tampered pants on their rip tipping.
>>
>>29162603
Perhaps velcro seamed ass pants are in order?
>>
File: 1460752528329.gif (95 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
1460752528329.gif
95 KB, 377x350
>>29163088
Brilliant! The sound they make when they rip is consistent and lapstick-y enough to work.
>>
>>29163110
Quick, trademark the idea!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.