[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like clubbing Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 1465417639966.jpg (116 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1465417639966.jpg
116 KB, 960x639
Why don't you like clubbing Anon?
>>
>>29161740
what the actual fuck?
there is no way they are old enough to get into a club...
is there fucking estrogen in the water or something? what the actual fuck is this?
>>
>>29161740
Id only embarrass myself.
>>
It takes me a fuck ton amount of alcohol to have fun at a club. I think the only time I really enjoyed myself at a club was when I went to a concert of one of my favorite DJs and I was so drunk that I was on the edge of blacking out.

>>29161884
There are a ton of 'youth clubs' for 18 and under kids. At my high school it was a pretty big deal. They were supposed to be alcohol free but people got creative on how they got stuff in.
>>
Sure. Who doesn't love a good bludgeoning?
>>
>>29162008
underage clubs
why the fuck does something like that exist? that's just promoting degeneracy at a younger age what the fuck is wrong with society

let kids be fucking kids, have sleep overs with your friends where you stay up late playing video games and watching movies
>>
>>29162028
>Sure. Who doesn't love a good bludgeoning?

Tip
>>
Because I can do drugs and DJ for myself at home.
>>
>>29162035
The adult clubs host the youth events. The kids get used to the atmosphere of the club and keep going to the clubs when they turn 18.
>>
>>29162035
Kids want to do grown up shit, clubbing is an obvious appeal from what they see from the media, It's a shame because clubs are realistically full of people with little direction in life but the kids don't know that.
>>
>>29161740
w2c the shirt on the left?
>>
>>29161740
I've never liked loud music.

Why there is people that like to be in a place that you have to literally yell at people to be listened? Someone please explain me that shit
>>
I fucking hate this generation.
>>
My honest reason...I can't dance.
>>
I'm sorry, I happen to be very sensitive to stimulation like loud noises and flashing lights.
Have fun for me, kids!
>>
>>29163605
Those are people who think human existance is limited only to the superficial level. What the heck do youthink they even talk about in clubs?

It's like "LOOK AT ME, DO YOU LIKE ME BASED ON THIS INFORMATION ALONE?!?!"
>>
Because I'm fucking 30 and I don't want to hang out with a bunch of 18 year olds on high protein diets drinking fosters.
>>
I kinda like clubbing because you don't really have to interact with anyone, you can go by yourself and you can just enjoy the music if it's good. It helps if you're high or drunk though.
>>
File: uk-0710-841717-756020-front[1].jpg (159 KB, 947x1340) Image search: [Google]
uk-0710-841717-756020-front[1].jpg
159 KB, 947x1340
corsica lads
>>
>>29161740
cos i'm not 18 anymore lol
>>
Are these the kids who play Overwatch and COD while blasting nigger music and cursing excessively while also stating they fucked my mother.

Also their favorite word is faggot? Good lord they look like a fraternity for children, mini-chads in the making and they'll grow up to play football and join fraternities. I bet they are concerned about getting pussy even though they're like 10 and 11, the girls are just as bad. You see girls that are like mini-stacies who wear thongs and are only concerned about sex and being popular, like a mini-sorority.
>>
>>29164085
they aint catching pokemon thats for sure
>>
>>29162057

It was a pun, m8ey.
>>
>>29162106

this

plus the music is usually terrible
>>
I don't like to dance and I can't drink or I'll die, so there isn't much reason for me to go.
>>
>>29161740

What do people even do in clubs? Most pictures I see are people just sort of standing around doing nothing but apparently having an "AWESOME TIME !!1".
>>
I enjoy my specific scene and it's people, music and venues but vague normal person "clubbing" is for soon to be fat suburbanites who wear oversized dress shirts and bootcut jeans without boots.
>>
>>29164109
They're catching STDs.
>>
>>29164172
From my understanding it's essentially a place to mingle with strangers, a large majority of single people usually go to try and "pick up" someone for a one night stand. I see it more as a place for single people to meet other single people, some people just like to go and dance with strangers. I feel like the girls think it's a good place for them to be slutty and the guys probably know that, but 9 out of 10 times I'm sure sex is the end goal for people who go clubbing.
>>
>>29164172
I agree. What's the appeal? Throwing your weight around and acting like a big shot? That's not fun for me at all.

Also the boys in OP pic look like 15 lol
>>
I go out clubbing with friends but only to catch up with friends and not be so isolated. I went yesterday and had my first kiss which I deeply regret and now I want to kill myself
>>
its shit, someone could put some shit on my drink and i don goofed, besides, the prople are not friendly, at all

would rather drink in my own house or chads party ir any place where I won't get my ass raped
>>
>>29164186
>>29164190
>this level of autism

normie who goes to night clubs here ama
>>
Nobody goes clubbing anymore m8
>>
>>29163605
Well I personally often like to listen too loud Music and loose myself in it. Getting together and just enjoying music and dancing doesn't sound bad to me in concept.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x750
99% of clubs are shitty, loud, and full of drunk obnoxious normies. Not to mention full of Chads who will grope or try to fuck anything with tits.

Goth clubs are the only "clubbing" I do. Just get a drink, sit back, and people watch. Everyone is weird and perverted and fucked up so no one is creepy and no one gets groped or anything. The worst you'll get is the occaisional couple politely approaching you for a threesome but they back away immediately if you tell them you're not into that.
>>
Realised alcohol is complete shit, i've gotten drunk many times and felt really good but it is never worth it. Never, ever, ever do I wake up and say "wow im sure glad i drank all that alcohol yesterday" just because of everything that comes with it, hangover, do and say stupid shit, etc. Fuck alcohol
>>
>>29164559
Honest question here, when was the last time you went into town at 11:00Pm?

At least in the UK, the streets are FILLED with people moving from clubs to clubs,
>>
>>29161740
Because little boys are not old enough to go to big adult clubs.
>>
>>29161740
I go with a friend and her friends nearly every weekend
Don't like it much, but I need something to get me out of the house to not feel like a miserable sack of shit. Music is usually shitty nigger music that I just don't feel like dancing to. I can't even talk to anyone since the music is too fucking loud, and most likely no one is interested in just talking at a club. Getting very drunk also helps in making me forget how lonely I am a bit.
I am also a skinny Asian manlet with no charisma and a small cock, so trying to pick up women is out of the question as I am competing with 500 chads.
>>
File: 1381388861817s.jpg (10 KB, 249x193) Image search: [Google]
1381388861817s.jpg
10 KB, 249x193
>>29161740

Australian here, the location of OP's picture; the the land of where Chad's and Stacie's start young.

>'Nightclubs', 'raves' and 'festivals' are held for teenagers aged 12 - 18.
>Incredibly popular, atleast 50%+ of my high-school would attend these events
>Just like adult clubs, but without the alcohol

I've attended several of them before i was institutionalised.

>Hundreds of slutty-dressed girls getting fingered with their tits out
>Hundreds of boys off their face trying to start fights
>Hundreds of kids off their face on stolen alcohol and pressed MDMA pills
>General normie buisness taking place

There used to be a 12-16 rave that was super popular until i was shutdown due to drug overdoses, underage sex in the bathrooms and fights. Several girls where also caught blowing dudes on the dancefloor.
>>
>>29164961
Bars not clubs
Nightclubs are dying.
>>
File: 1424777761771.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1424777761771.png
537 KB, 692x577
>>29166021

>Hundreds of slutty-dressed girls getting fingered with their tits out
So you're saying, i missed all this when i was in a dark room, by myself, playing World of Warcraft?
>>
>>29166021
Brah come Cloud Nine with me
>>
File: 1422568953614.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1422568953614.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
>>29166078

ESHAY BRAH CUM TO DA BACK FLOOR AN AV A SICK HAC WITH US CUNT! DON FORGET TO SHELVE YA DINGBATS UP YA STINKY AY LAD COS MUMS COMMIN TO PICK US UP IN LIKE 5 MINS!
>>
>>29166021

This doesn't really happen does it?
>>
>>29164821
I guess in that case it's just a matter of actually liking that music and dancing.

It's mainly the dancing that has always put me off. Just not my thing.
>>
>>29161740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2hPu-V6hU
>>
>>29166021

I refuse to believe this actually happened, calling bullshit.
>>
>>29166021
now that i'm 23 i can look at this kind of thing as disgusting but at the same time i'm in the same boat as >>29166066

while all this was going on i rarely left my house except to go to eb games occasionally
and i wonder why i'm still a virgin while literal children 10 years younger than me are getting in pussy every weekend
>>
>>29162035
>let kids be fucking kids, have sleep overs with your friends where you stay up late playing video games and watching movies

That stuff's only fun for introverts under the age of 12.
>>
>>29162035
>going out and meeting new people and having fun
>degeneracy
>>
>>29161740
I don't drink, so none of it really seems that appealing to me. I can't stop caring about my dancing if i'm not drunk, so I just don't enjoy myself like that.
>>
>>29162247
I like that shirt a lot too. It's cool as fuck considering it's being worn by a 12 year old. I'm more than twice his age and I'd wear it.
>>
>>29168035
>taking drugs and engaging in underaged, unprotected sex is perfectly harlmess
>>
>>29168035
>>going out and meeting new people and having fun
If you want to meet people you should not do it in a fucking club, thats like the worst place to go. A bar maybe, but not a club baka desu senpai
>>
>>29168678
Or, ya know, they could, just like, like to dance and talk to people.
>>29168724
To each his own. I still don't see what's fundementally wrong with clubs especially if they are jusy for kids.
>>
>>29161740
These people seem British
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.