[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis posted this on her instagram about me and idk how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: riversfedex.jpg (39 KB, 594x610) Image search: [Google]
riversfedex.jpg
39 KB, 594x610
My oneitis posted this on her instagram about me and idk how to actually feel about this

first time ive ever been with a girl and we have been on a few dates but after seeing this i am now crushed
>>
relax faggot she was never in to you in the first place, that's likely about some Chad-lite that isn't you

if she was about it you would have got some wet already

move on, she's not worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 750x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 750x617
>>29161350
>about me
AHAHAHAHA HE THINKS SHE CARES ABOUT HIM
>>
>>29161577
she does care about me. i have taken her on several dates, i even took her to see her favorite band in concert last week so yes she does like me
>>
>Going on dates

gay
>>
>>29161662
shes using you and fucking a chad on the side you naive beta
>>
>>29161705
you are just a crab in a bucket aren't you
>>
>>29161662
Important: have you had sex?
>>
>>29161847
no not yet. she says she is not a sexual person
>>
>>29161662
>She used me for money so that means she lives me!!
You people are such naive fucking idiots. She's pretending to get free shit out of you. She's Bernie Sandersing the hell out of you.
>>
File: cats_and_dogs_together.jpg (13 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
cats_and_dogs_together.jpg
13 KB, 290x290
>>29161878
kek, maybe not for you. for chad shed bend over and take it in an instant.
>>
>>29161939
Wtf are you saying demtrioff
>>
>>29161878
You are not bf/gf. You are friendzoned, sorry buddy.
>>
>>29161878
that sounds suspicious. if she's just not that interested in sex, eventually she would do it to satisfy you if it's important to you. like if you agree to go to a chick flick to please her; you might be bored for a while, but it doesn't hurt you to do it. she's either actually averse to sex, rather than just neutral, or she's not interested in sex with you specifically.
>>
>>29161878
I'm sorry anon but you're like a brother to me , cut to Chad railing her
>>
on the small chance its actually about you
DO NOT MENTION IT otherwise the magic will be gone and youll be seen as a clingy, worst case creepy courter
>>
You're analysing her motives
Chad's analysing her butthole
>>
It's probably about you. Don't say anything, she meant well and it will annoy her.
>>
>>29161350
>about me
EEEEEEheheheheheheh!!
>>
>>29162281
How did she mean well if she is basically calling him ugly?
>>
>>29162311
I guess she's trying to say that looks don't matter when you love someone?
>>
>>29161966
She doesn't really want you. She used you for the concert tickets.
>>
>>29162362
Suck my ass scumbag
>>
it's a shit test
stop being a fucking pussy
>>
>>29162524
Sorry that the truth hurts. Keep trying and keep getting denied if that's what you want.
>>
>>29161878
Have you at least made out?
>>
File: 1464350400685.jpg (5 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1464350400685.jpg
5 KB, 140x250
>>29161878
My little anon can't be this naive
>>
>>29163190
Answer this, OP.
oregano
>>
>>29163251
Still no answer. OP is gay friend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.