[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How low would your standards be for a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1463930189703.jpg (67 KB, 376x558) Image search: [Google]
1463930189703.jpg
67 KB, 376x558
How low would your standards be for a gf?
>>
>>29161259
i would rather be alone forever then go that low 2bh
>>
>>29161259
As long as she keeps her shirt on during sex we could make that work

As for standards as long as I can look at you and don't feel embarrassed having you around my friends we're probably good to go.
>>
Holy fuck how does that even happen?
>>
I have no standards for a girlfriend
>>
whom got wavy tiddies?
>>
>>29161259
My only standards are a girl is at least below average -average. Even that is asking for too much.
>>
>>29161280
Photoshop
Oregano Commento
>>
>>29161259
Got handjobs everyday for a summer from a girl with Downs Syndrome, she was mute, we kissed a lot, felt guilty every night, but after her mom dropped her off each morning my dick started thumping, kept my eyes closed and pretended she was Emma Watson, if Emma had been retarded, fat and black
>>
>nothing lover than 6.5/10
>not too stupid (she can be a little stupid, most people are and especially over 7/10 grils)
>white or hapa
>not too whoreish, but not too much of a ''good, innocent girl'' (most of the innocent girls are 4/10, so no)
>>
>born as a girl
>around my age
>kinda cute

that's about it.
>>
The way you freaks live is a choice. One of my friends is a butt ugly skeleton with actual autism but he works has a social life and he lives with his girlfriend at the age of 20. So if he can do it why can't you. I feel no pity for you and neither does society
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x251
>33 year old KHV
>still turn down crazy women, ugly desperate women, single moms and old divorcee's and widows
>>
Do I have too low standards in she made me go diamonds?
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
I would actually break up with a chick if she got her tits out and they looked like that.

>tfw you realise you are no better than women
>>
a pulse...
>>
I have a powerful imagination and also can concentrate on a specific feature disregarding the rest (like foot fetishists)
So I am pretty set and don't need the absolute greatest girl to feel good
>>
>>29163045

i dont know if this makes you a normalfag or not
>>
>>29164094
Basically this except for the last part
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.