[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>but you dont have too What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
>but you dont have too
What did she mean by this?
>>
She means you don't have to.
Are you retarded?
>>
bump
halp pls
>>
>>29161224
But why would she directly point out that I don't have to straight after I asked her if I could call her?
>>
she doesnt want it you fucking socially inept autist.
>i suppose, but you dont have to
>im hinting that I dont want you to but Im not going to flat out and say no and reject you because that would be mean.

God you people are more pathetic than I thought. How have you not learned simple interactions or the ability to pick up on cues.
>>
>>29161208
It means do it you fucking faggot, you guys dont realize women constantly test your metal to see if your a man worth fucking all the time stop taking them seriously shit.
>>
>>29161274
This.

And the "I hope your day was beautiful" was just in case you weren't too autistic to figure that out, and still give you hope
>>
>>29161247
She thinks you're buying her a ring op
>>
>>29161208

it means shes fucking Chad at 7 you stupid fucking cuck
>>
>>29161208
she means she doesn't want to talk to you but would if your called her because she feels obligated
>>
>>29161274
Why doesn't she just say so though? Why are some people so afraid of seeming mean? Why can't they just be honest?
How is anyone supposed to tell that one thing actually means another thing? It's like saying 1 = 2 but only when sunday falls on the 14th.
>>
>>29161208
Fuck man. Either I'm retarded or I'm tired. Thought you meant jewelry and was confused as fuck until I read some replies. I thought you asked your fiance if you could buy her a ring and she didn't want you to.
>>
>>29161361
Women dont care about being mean you stupid fuck, they just talk indirectly they are not logical dumbass theres a second meaning to everything they say.
>>
She doesn't want you to, but now you've said you will you have to now or you'll look even more beta. She's got you in a classic woman trap
>>
>>29161208
Mixed. "Suppose" indicates she doesn't want you to. "But you don't have to" is dependent on connotations. I frequently use the phrase to avoid feeling hurt if they don't want to do my request, to be more aloof, or to avoid being a hassle/bother/pressure to someone. I very rarely use it otherwise. Unless I really don't care one way or the other and probably don't want to, but know they want to.

So leaning towards no. Doesn't want you to call her.

Best to call when she really is enthusiast about it. Or figure out how to make her comfortable with a call to you. Maybe tell her to call you if/when x.
>>
>>29161208
What's your relationship like with her? I can't tell if she's uninterested or if she said that because she doesn't want you to feel obliged to give her stuff
>>
>>29161392
>theres a second meaning to everything they say
But why? It just seems so unpractical.
>>
>>29161361
Holy shit, I do have to spell it out for you.
Women do not like to sound mean, they dont want to do anything that would put them in a negative light. I know that this is mostly everyone, but for women its worse. Some women, like the one in your post for example, like to think of themselves as nice and kind people. They like to think of themselves as this amazing wonderful person that should be put on a pedestal. They don't want to ruin that image by being mean or coming off as a bitch, because then, there is a chance that you might not see her as this nice/charming girl anymore. So, shes hinting these things in an attempt to make you decide to rethink your decision. That way, she can tell her friends: "Oh, he chose not to do it, I didn't say he couldnt." which shifts all the blame of being "mean and cold" off of her, and onto you.
>>
>>29161436
Again they are not logical.
>>
>>29161436
yes, now you're beginning to understand women
>>
>>29161443
Normalfags sound like weird people.
Also, I'm not OP.
>>
haha holy fuck man, you don't asl some bitch if you can call her

pussy be dryin up like the sahara hearing some nigga asking about when he can give her a phone call like nigga you're already on the phone texting her questions just go for it now
>>
>>29161308
This is what I thought you meant at first. Who the fuck calls a phone call a ring?
>>
>>29161295
I would go with this, who cares what a women thinks? Take what belongs to you.
>>
>>29161505
here in the UK we do. we also say 'giving someone a bell'
>>
>>29161480
Why do you type like a nigger?
>>
>i hope your day was beautiful

jesus christ what the fuck more do you want it's like you're barely dating but she's already practically said 'I love you' wake the fuck up man
>>
I wouldn't text her back until she texts you. If she texts you after she finishes yoga and asks why you didn't call, she's into you. If she doesn't mention it at all, and you start to get nervous that she hasn't texted you after yoga, then it's evident that she's not into you.

My gut instinct on this when I first read the message was that she was being friendly saying you could call, but she'd rather you not, meaning that she wants to reject you in a friendly way, that you're making an approach like you fancy her and trying to step outside the 'friend zone'. I only have the context of that single text to work on, I don't know anything else, so go ahead with the initial plan and we shall find out. Please remember that a friend who is a girl, will not reject you harshly as she likes you as a friend and not in a romantic sense. This is why she may be difficult to read for you
>>
Bump

P);original
>>
she is really hesitant to be a part of whatever it you are going to say. she probably has some intuition that it is going to be you getting weird/creepy/clingy and she wants to save you the embarassment and herself the headache of dealing with it. lol rekt
>>
It means she would rather be doing anything else than waste her time talking to you. God, get with it man. Women are biologically incapable of giving a straight answer. Everything they say has a hidden meaning.
>>
>too
>not to
>didn't bother to correct her typo so you have no idea whether or not she was aware of it

You're treading in uncertain waters OP
>>
she likes your company , but your a temp solution til something better comes along... she clearly enjoys yogamore then she enjoys talking to you but she still has some sympathy.,
>>
>>29161361
wow is the first time you've ever talked to a woman?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.