[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fat fuck >dated a chick who was a few years older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>tfw fat fuck
>dated a chick who was a few years older than me and fatter (I was like 17 and she was 24)
>had fun
>I was autistic as fuck and lacked life experience to be able to handle more than just casual sex and watching movies n' shit
>we took each other's virginity
>fast forward three years and I understand her apprehension better now
>last October my mother passes away
>more lonely and lost than ever
>realize this must have been how my ex felt after losing both of her parents when she was 18
>it was around that time that she gained most of the weight
>I've gained tons of weight since my mom passed away
>all of these feelings plus a general lack of hope have compounded
>all I feel is dread
Has anyone else here dealt with any of this kind of shit before?
>>
>>29161139
Welp, nevermind then. Fuck you all.
>>
>>29161253
Its your fault kekoolodle
>>
>>29161329
What's my fault?
>>
>>29161357
I dunno, haven't read the OP yet. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.
>>
>>29161373
5ESRDTYUYVIBUNML';
>>
>>29161438
That's what I am here for. Gotta ruin other lives now, ciao.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.