[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a valid excuse for buying 9 feet of hemp rope from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What's a valid excuse for buying 9 feet of hemp rope from the local DIY?
>>
Hemp is more biodegradable than other types of rope. Some manufactures put plastic into the center of their rope for strengthening.

I base this information off of bullshit and fairy dust
>>
>>29161014
What's her name, anon? Just tell her that you're making necklaces.
>>
>>29161089
I don't think you understand the question, but thanks
>>
>>29161120
What are you on about
The girl in the image is called Anzu.
>>
File: tie.jpg (64 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
tie.jpg
64 KB, 600x390
you want to tie someone up like so
>>
>>29161014
just tell em you're prepping for "the day of reckoning, brother"
>>
>>29161014
If asked, reply "I want 9 feet of hemp rope".
You don't need an excuse to purchase something, anon.
>>
>>29161014
you don't need an excuse
I've bought shitloads of fertilizer for science experiments and nobody ever questioned it
I'm probably on a watchlist though
>>
>>29161123
>but thanks

I just use internet cables to strangle 3d. So much easier imo
>>
>>29161014

smooth humble brag faggot
>>
>>29161014
"I'm going to fucking hang myself"
>>
>>29161484
Ok you're going to have to tell me what you're on about
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.