[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What do you want for dinner big bro?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: nude fridge.jpg (168 KB, 1400x1866) Image search: [Google]
nude fridge.jpg
168 KB, 1400x1866
"What do you want for dinner big bro?"
>>
I'm hungry for PUSSY
>>
>>29160896
these cheeks on my ass
t. /d/ ass vore aficioando
>>
>>29160896
"Mac N' Cheese and fucking apple juice you stupid fucking cunt, why can't you get anything right?".
>>
lumpia
>>
>>29160896
>I'm gonna go out drinking again. Just make some mac and cheese for me. See you at midnight. Tell whoever's railing you now I said "Sup?"
>>
>>29160896
I'll have a bowl of getting you to wear some matching socks you filthy degenerate
>>
>live with brother for awhile
>when it's summer we walk around naked
>sometimes we'll lay on living couch together watching TV or whatever
>brother starts covers the upper view of his eyes with one hands while masturbating
>ask him what's he doing
>he says he's masturbating to the view of my body but is covering my face with one hand so he can imagine it's someone else and not his sister
>>
>>29161000
Is this a copy pasta? Hot
>>
I said chicken tendies, bitch. Are you deaf? I swear to the almighty if you forget the honey mustard I will roll over there and skull fuck you.
>>
Chicken nuggets and milk plox
>>
>>29160958
>go out drinking
>return at midnight
Wew
>>
>>29160896
It's freezing as it is, what are you doing standing in front of the freezer like that? You'll catch a cold or something. I'll start working on a mushroom pasta while you get something to cover yourself with and then you can help me wrap things up.
>>
File: 2spooky.jpg (95 KB, 256x327) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
95 KB, 256x327
>>29160896
>there's peanut butter
>in the fridge
>>
>>29161196
Holy shit you're right, this makes the socks a minor issue
>>
>>29160896
"You, preferably"
>>
>>29161196
Why the fuck do people do that? Can they not read fucking labels?
>>
your shit directly from your asshole
>>
>>29160896
>wearing long socks while butt naked
Thats some real body language for fuck me now.
>>
>>29161000
>wanting it to be NOT his sister

It's like he is completely devoid of any taste senpai.

Seriously, it'd be so easy to take it from 'masturbating in front of sister' to actual wincest. You're already 3/4 of the way there at that point.
>>
>>29161383
Maybe it's the kind that gets oily. It's way too fucking liquidy unless you refrigerate it.
>>
>>29161196
>>29161383
>>29161459
It literally never even occurred to me to put peanut butter in the fridge wtf
>>
I'm not hungry yet. Maybe we need to work ourselves up an appetite.
>>
>>29161196
It's the shitty kind that's full of trans fat, too
>>
>>29160896
*BAAAAAAAAARP* oopsie i hope big brother didn't hear me farting on his food hehehe
>>
>>29161457

I'm not attracted to him in that way. I've seen him jerk off plenty of times to be desensitized by it. He does stuff like that to be funny, but I know he's not actually attracted to me. He likes my boobs, but that doesn't mean he's attracted to the person the boobs belong to.
>>
>>29161459
That's only organic stuff for the most part, which that clearly isn't. It's cheap processed sweet shit.
>>
>>29161520
>he likes my boobs but that doesn't mean he wants to cum on them
you don't understand what being a guy is like. not to mention you're his sister so he probably loves you more than some stacey slut.
>>
>>29161520
>I'm not attracted to him in that way.
>that way
Hmmmm. Sounds like there is a bit. Just embrace it. As long as you don't get knocked up there's no harm in a little fun :^)
>>
>>29161550

He opened up to me about having a sexual dream about me and how he felt extremely guilty about it when he woke up. He told me he would never want to have sex with me in real life despite how pervy he can be sometimes. There are certain lines he won't cross.
>>
File: 1461453113686.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1461453113686.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>29161181
>he doesnt know how freezer work
>>
>>29161627
>he felt extremely guilty about it when he woke up
That just means he's not a psychopath.

>He told me he would never want to have sex with me in real life
... And?

Actions speak louder than words, and the fact that he is thinking about having sex with you when his consciousness, along with all its defence mechanisms, is resting, is very telling.
>>
>>29161181
>he doesn't stand naked in front of the fridge and freezer with it open
I swear when my folks got a deepfreeze I was in heaven. When they were gone I'd literally strip down and just sit in the deep freeze during the summer months. They always wondered why the power bills spiked so high :^)
>>
>>29161697

Dreams are a place to let loose without consequences. You can murder and abuse living creatures, but it doesn't mean you secretly want to do it in real life.
>>
>>29161723
>Dreams are a place to let loose without consequences.
what else would you do with that opportunity other than what you, on some level, want to do?
>>
>>29161627
He just cares too much to lose you.
>>
>>29161745

Everyone on some level would love to do whatever without consequence. But living those moments in dreams or videogames is just morbid curiosity.
>>
>>29161000
YAY THE THREAD'S RUlNED NOW!
>>
>>29161520
>I'm not attracted to him in that way.

If your brother has a chadly bone in his body he can change that. I am confidant that, in his shoes, I could. And I would almost certainly give it my 100%. I love the concept of passionate sex with younger sister. It's intoxicating.
>>
>>29161459
This. That organic shit will just turn into an oily fucking mess out you don't refrigerate it.
> shake cheese in the fridge
OVER THE LINE
>>
>>29161536
>>29163059
>Organic

That's the wrong word to use here senpai. Organic refers to the methodology of growth, in regards to pesticides and GMO's, primarily.

The distinction you're referring to is peanut butter that is not made with Hydrogenated Oils; it doesn't have to be organic.

But because the general public is becoming more health conscious, and because alot of studies have come out showing that Hydrogenated Oils (aka trans fats) are similar to putting plastic into your arteries, some peanut butter brand have made "Natural" peanut butters, that don't have hydrogenated oils, that use palm oil instead, but at the same time aren't oily like peanut butter made with only peanuts.
>>
>mismatched sockss
>>
>>29160896
That girl is fucking hot, I can only imagine the context of the picture. Probably someone's girlfriend after just having sex and she didn't feel like putting clothes on.

>TFW I'll never have a slutty, petite, and attractive stacy girlfriend with a cute ass/body.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.