[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Utah robots on tonight? Currently I am in Logan. I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: ut-largemap.png (75 KB, 756x550) Image search: [Google]
ut-largemap.png
75 KB, 756x550
Any Utah robots on tonight? Currently I am in Logan. I really wish I wasn't in Logan.
>>
>>29160827
Ogden but I am going to bed. I got work in 7 hours.
>>
>>29160859

How is living in Ogden?
>>
wyobot here. hi neighbor
>>
>>29160930

You in Jacksonhole? I was just there
>>
Sup neighbor, nevadabot checking in.

Pleas quit sending us Real Salt Lake games, thanks.
>>
>>29160952

What the hell are "real salt lake games?"
>>
>>29160949
nah im all the way up in greybull. not many 'bots in this part of the country.
>>
>>29160989

how do you even get internet there? Thats isolated as fuck
>>
>>29161032
its ungodly slow haha. but id rather have slow internet than be out with the normies!
>>
>>29161065

Whatever you say. Are you ever going to leave the area or do you like it there?
>>
>>29161072
oh i actually really like it. nobody else is here and thats how i like it, beautiful scenery. but to be honest i'm worried that with the lack of people i'll never be able to un-robot myself.
>>
>>29161155

The thought of being a robot for the rest of your life is terrifying but at the same time being somewhere like that its probably difficult to be a true NEET since everyone is in your business and you are expected to follow the social norm of being a hard worker on a farm or whatever the fuck it is you guys do
>>
>>29160930
holy shit man, how is it to live in Wyoming, let alone to be a robot there? Please tell me everything about your life. Is it expensive to live there? What do you do for fun?
>>
>>29160827
Colorado, so I'm sort of close
>>
>>29161202
i actually do work on my parents farm. but theyd rather i be a cashier if it meant i had a normie life
>>29161219
i like living here because i hate being around others. its extremely cheap, univ of wyo is practically free if you're from the state. what i do for fun (4chan, vidya, robot stuff) is very different from what most do for fun (hunt. hike, anything outdoors)
>>
>>29161250

shit desu I wish I lived in Colorado. Its like Utah without the mormons. How do I move there?
>>
Who /Layton/ here?
>>
>>29161277

Loganfag here. Is it nice living in Layton?
>>
>>29161269
Damn. It has been my dream to move to Wyoming since I was a little youngin. I took a trip to Laramie and Yellowstone then. Always admired how quiet and peaceful it was. As I grew up I was convinced that I couldn't make it out because housing is too expensive and due to no income tax, cost of living is kind of high. How are the jobs over there? Can I get a regular joe type of job?
>>
West Valley City reporting...I dont really like this place
>>
>>29161298
It's aight. It's all suburbs and franchise ghettos out here anyway
>>
>>29161316
not really a problem with the job market that i know of, it shouldnt be harder to get a normie job here than anywhere else, i'd imagine it'd actually be easier
>>
>>29161352
I can't ride a horse and have no rural experience at all. Will people look at me like some type of faggot or will they show me the ropes? I really am not good around mean/stern people
>>
>>29161377
>City bois
>>
>>29161377
definitely wont treat you weird if you live in laramie,casper or cheyenne. now, if youre in greybull like me (pop ~1000) then yes probably.

i would reccomend the place to anyone who loves peace and quiet or nature like you mentioned.
>>
File: 1465353911071.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465353911071.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
>>29161389
destined to a life of failure
>>
>>29161441
How'd you end up in Greybull Wyoming? Were you born there? Whats your ancestry like, homesteaders?
>>
File: Wyoming_in_United_States.svg.png (155 KB, 800x495) Image search: [Google]
Wyoming_in_United_States.svg.png
155 KB, 800x495
Wyobot here
>>
>>29161441
>laramie

Still remember that movie/documentary mashup we watched in high school about the dudes who tortured and killed the gay kid.
>>
>>29161462
born in montana. we moved down here when i was about 7. as far as i know my ancestors on my dads side were looking to get to canada during the gold rush but had complications and had to settle down.
>>
>>29161441

slc punk reporting in
wyofags get out
colohippies exit
vegasgenerates vacate
idahores leave
>>
>>29161544

How do you like living in Salt Lake?
>>
>>29161531
wew lad that sounds cool as shit. Western life fascinates me. I only pray life can fall into place and I can move there soon...You have any pictures of your area or anything cool?
>>
>>29161551

the mormons suck but at least we have clean streets and keep all the niggers and degenerates like yourselves near the homeless shelter.
>>
>>29161591

I thought Utah gives the homeless houses now?
>>
File: devils-tower.jpg (46 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
devils-tower.jpg
46 KB, 650x360
>>29161566
I don't really have anything to take pictures with lol. Cell phone has about a 0% chance of working so no camera phone, and i never really wanted to take pics bad enough to get a regular camera.

But I love this pic of devils tower that i found online, which is close to where i live.

hopefully stuff works out for you and you can make it up here one day
>>
>>29161616

low income housing? at least the drug dealers and schitzos won't be aporoved.
>>
>>29161757

Yeah maybe thats what im thinking of.

You got a room for rent? I dont really want to be in Logan anymore
>>
File: dsc00972.jpg (817 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dsc00972.jpg
817 KB, 1920x1080
>>29161785
how many piss jugs? post face

jk

sorey i am lone wolf edgelord
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.