[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got used by Chad Any other fembots know this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: .jpg (119 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
119 KB, 1024x768
>tfw got used by Chad
Any other fembots know this feel?

I feel so disgusted with myself. I feel so used like a... thing... not a woman.
>>
File: tumblr_o8f44eNmks1uaixfgo1_400.jpg (25 KB, 279x441) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8f44eNmks1uaixfgo1_400.jpg
25 KB, 279x441
>OP is a fat neckbeard who wants some attention
epic
>>
very much bait
>>
>>29160686
1 -this is bait
2 - if this is not bait, fuck you for letting chad cum in your pussy, that's your fault not him
>>
>>29160686
STOP RESPONDING, SAGE
>>
File: 1465452717489.jpg (43 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1465452717489.jpg
43 KB, 500x568
>>29160686

IF this isn't bait (it definitely is), it's your fault, not his. Typical roastie scum shifting blame and finding a way to make herself the victim.

If you get the hots for chad, spend time with him, and spread your legs for him, what happens thereafter is your fucking problem. Chad didn't do this to you on his own, you willingly and happily begged for it.

Also reee
>>
>>29160686
normo normo off my boardo
>>
>>29160686
>tfw a fembot used me emotionally and stole my heart

I curse all of you. Every single one of you.
>>
>>29162021
How did she manage to do that? What did you like about her?
>>
>>29162021
FUCK OFF NORMIE
ARGHH!!
>>
>>29162228
She flaked on me
Literally everything. Even her "faults" made me happy because I found them enduring.

God damn I knew it. I fucking KNEW I should have just ignored her. I finally try fucking ONCE to put myself out there to meet someone who I could connect with and get burned.

Never fucking again.
>>
>>29161987
>it's her fault for being deceived and emotionally manipulated by an immature psycho who just wanted her for sex but wasn't man enough or mature enough for a relationship, only to fulfill his basic instincts like a brainless beast
You're a special kind of asshole.
>>
File: 71FGzW6gc7L._SL1000_.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
71FGzW6gc7L._SL1000_.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1000
Not girl but maybe music feel good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY9QuHRIsQg
>>
>>29162292
>turning bitter and becoming a hateful MGTOW loser

You've gotta get over that. It's in your best interest to not turn into that guy.
>>
>>29162302
Stop being such a sexist.
Women are just as capable of situational awareness as any man. Sure, she could have been manipulated, but biological sex has nothing to do with this! Stop assuming! It could have just as easily been her doing what you described chad did to her, to chad.
>>
>>29162302
>>it's her fault for being deceived and emotionally manipulated

She wanted to be though. You can't say that she had "absolutely zero idea" that something like this would happen.

She wasn't raised in a cave. Come on now senpai.
>>
>>29162302
>only to fulfill his basic instincts like a brainless beast

That's exactly what she was doing, also. Mindless compliance to whatever feels good right now.
>>
>>29162342
>>29162346
This
If >>29160686 isn't bait, what the fuck was she thinking was going to happen? There are consequences for just fucking going to the piece of meat.
>>
>>29160686
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING DUMBASS.
>>
>>29162326
Nah man. I'm not going after these type of woman anymore. Even if we do have things in common.
>>
>>29162302
Girls are dumb. She probably gave it up to Chad within a week or two. Chad doesn't stay around for pussy longer than a few weeks.
>>
I used 100% of women I slept with before the age of 22.

Then I realized I was being a dick, a terrible person, and I hated myself for it.

I've been single ever since. Girls liked me much better when I was manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>29162402
>I've been single ever since. Girls liked me much better when I was manipulative as fuck.
Same. I was pretty much a sociopath for a while but in the end I didn't really have it in me.
>>
>>29162392
>I'm not going after these type of woman anymore.

I didn't say or imply that you should do that.
>>
>>29160686
now you know, congrats, I hope you learned from your mistakes and will wise up to future relationships.
>>
>>29162418

The girl who broke me down told me I was a sociopath 6 months after we dated.

To make a long story short, our sex life was basically max hardcore in real life, 4-5 times a week. No idea how or why she put up with it, or why she would initiate every day. desu, I don't know why I did it either. I still feel bad about it.

Now I can't even force myself to hug a girl unless I'm certain she is okay with contact. It really limits your options.

The girl was in rehab last I heard.
>>
>want a meaningful but free (open) relationship because I realize that people grow apart and that if you truly love something you should let it go
>99.9999999999999999% of people are too stupid to get this
end my life
>>
File: 18742675.jpg (159 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
18742675.jpg
159 KB, 900x600
>>29160686

Hahahahaha holy shit!

You were fucked and CHUCKED!

That's worse than what I do with my jizz rag, lmao
>>
>>29162458
>meaninful
>open

you are a retarded whore, if you truly love something you take care of it, protect it, enjoy it
now taint it with shit
disgusting muppet
>>
>>29162492
>I love them
>therefore I will strip them of their liberties and humanity
fuck off
>>
File: FtEHgPG.png (383 KB, 607x429) Image search: [Google]
FtEHgPG.png
383 KB, 607x429
>tfw all women are braindead retards that never fucking learn from other people's mistakes
global apocalypse soon pls
>>
>>29162545
Yes, that is what love means. It includes possessiveness. If you truly love someone, your main concern is having them love you, and keeping them with you. If you don't, it's not love.
>>
>>29162545
The other anon is right. You're just a cumdumpster for hippies, to be honest. Your conception of liberty and humanity is fucked up and when you're old and wrinkled you'll realize it, regret it, and cry.
>>
>>29162584

I fucking hate women sometimes.
>>
File: poor chad.jpg (40 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
poor chad.jpg
40 KB, 590x350
>>29162302
Nigga it takes two to tango what are you going on about. Unless OP is claiming to have been raped then okay sure if someone beats you up and rapes you and then goes away and you dont even know their name thats awful.

However, if you meet some dude and go out to coffee and when you finish hes like;
>wanna go back to my place
YOU CAN SAY NO I DONT WANT TO CHAD I WOULD RATHER LIKE TO HANG OUT A FEW MORE TIMES AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER I DONT LIKE TO FUCK ON THE FIRST DATE LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON YOU RETARD.
>>
>>29160686
Got used many times and reacted like you, but in the end, you fucked Chad while they didn't.
>>
>>29162302
See >>29162402

Robots aren't just magically misogynists. It's the result of observing this juxtaposition repeatedly and after people should know better. Robots might care more that Chad hurts women if women didn't first reject robots to be with Chad. It's a made your bed now lie in it thing.
>>
>>29162302
>>29160686

>Willingly Putting out way to early = being manipulated.

Hang urself cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x758
>>29160686
Probably b8 made by a fat neackbeard so sage'd. However if this really did happen and you were naive enough to post it here then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope he gave you HIV
>>
>>29162584
>>29162599
>I must defend the establishment
>different thoughts hurt my feelings
>>
>>29162605
lmao that image is of a Trump supporter getting attacked by an Illegal Immigrant in San Jose. Good shit.
>>
File: pwlwcUA.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pwlwcUA.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>29162625
Look, I don't care if you want to be the world's jizz rag, but don't act like slutting it up makes you some kind of philosophically special snowflake.

When "Nobody understands" maybe you should re-evaluate your thought processes.
>>
>>29162647
>dont be an individual, conform
atleast you acknowledge that you are servile
>>
>>29162625
Feminist slutwalk SJWs are the establishment, and what I am opposing. It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it's incorrect. You're just misusing words and tainting the idea behind them, so I was correcting you.

If you love someone, you will want them to love you, only you, not someone else. That is the most natural thing in the world.

I hope you'll be reborn as a little girl whose father and mother have another child that they give all their love to, while they keep you in the basement and feed you worms, but occasionally they will say they "love" you and that you shouldn't be so possessive of their love. It belongs to everyone, after all. Specifically your sibling.
>>
>>29162721
>Feminist slutwalk SJWs are the establishment
this is the peak of stormkiddie delusion
pls learn to drive or make some friends that can give you rides so you can go out and figure out what people in the world are actually like.
>>
File: yisrodl.png (208 KB, 327x310) Image search: [Google]
yisrodl.png
208 KB, 327x310
>>29162718
>being a slave to your own vices
>thinking you're free
women.tga
>>
File: 1449627472611.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1449627472611.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>>29162718
How many sexually transmitted diseases do you guys think she'll contract before she dies?
>>
>>29162761
Not that guy. People who actually do slutwalks are a fringe minority. However, the core ideas and narratives that SJWs believe in, including slutwalkers, are pretty mainstream.

Muh wage gap wins you major support as a politician.
>>
moshi moshi baito desu sempai
>>
>>29162761
...Except they are mainstream as hell. Do you live in a bubble or are you just clinically retarded?
>>
>>29162761
Actually they aren't. Even at my former Uni/ Theological seminary (Augustana Hochschule Neunedettelsau Germany) fellow female students OF THEOLOGY organized a walk of shame and a male stripper for the birthday of one of the girls.
>>
>>29162718
Just have in mind you'll be seen as a whore from the eyes of most men, and that's a fact.
You know why? Because someone who doesn't have enough with one single guy at the time and is still looking for anotherone to fuck id, indeed, a whore.

Right now, you are probably seen as an easy one night stand. Pitifull.
>>
>be introvert loser
>get dragged to a house party by my sister and her friends
>feeling completely out of my element in that environment. start having a mini social anxiety freakout
>some drunk hot guy starts hitting on me
>he seems really cool and we talk about a lot of things we like. don't feel nervous anymore
>i'm drinking a little bit too
>start kissing me out of nowhere
>he's kinda hot so I just go with it
>really turned on and we go into a bedroom
>have sex not for the first time though I wasn't a virgin at that point sry ;-;
>straight up leaves without saying a word after we finish
>listen to him talk to everyone at the party about me like a piece of meat for the rest of the night
>want to leave but my sister and her friends don't
>sit there by myself feeling like a complete depressed wreck
>guy tries to grab my ass and boobs from behind
>tell him to stop
>says "you weren't saying this an hour ago, bitch"
>his asshole friends or whatever laugh
>realize how bad I fucked up
I'm never going to any kind of social even ever again ;-;
>>
>>29163115
That sucks but what did you expect?
>>
>>29163115
hahahah you fucking roastie whore. why are shy loser girls always the hugest sluts?
>>
>>29160686
im at the combination pizza hut and taco bell

make it happen

lets wombat thats where i am i don't see you i'm at the pizza hut i'm at the taco bell combination pizza hut taco bell

i'm at the combination pizzza hut and taco bell one more time one more time combination pizza hut taco bell
>>
>>29163115
>says "you weren't saying this an hour ago, bitch"

-_-

>Not calling the cops right there and having the chap normie arrested for disrespecting your divinity, or at least bringing out pepperspray and making him cry for violating your sexual integrity...
>>
>>29162761
Number of wage gap and strong independent womyn appeals in politics: 6,000,000
Number of political campaigns for tendies and government-mandated blowjobs: 0

Checkmate, atheists.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.