[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle anon, can you help me with homework? My mom says you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456184816640.jpg (241 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
1456184816640.jpg
241 KB, 600x482
Uncle anon, can you help me with homework? My mom says you're the smartest one in the family because of all the time you studied instead of socializing with your peers
>>
well youre wrong because im retarded
*flings a turdy bird at her*
ufufufufu
>>
>>29160663
Homework sure but lets do some work at home first take your clothes off.
>>
>>29160663
"No I won't help you with your homework because fuck you"
*insert me doing some stupid/edgy shit because haha its funny*
>>
I am sorry no I do not want to do your work. Goodbye. Tell your parents they won't hear from me for a while. Or you.
>>
That's kinda rude, but I guess I can help
>>
i and most adults probably couldn't help much with most homework as the content is limited to details about whatever the student has learned recently.

if my niece ever needed tho i'm sure i could google her answers for her.
>>
I'm sorry but you're mistaken. You must think that because I'm quiet and socially awkward that I'm also smart but, you see that is just because I am autistic.
>>
File: voe.jpg (285 KB, 1599x1023) Image search: [Google]
voe.jpg
285 KB, 1599x1023
>she is walking with her boyfriend to university
>she is in her cheerleader outfit
>her bf is white
>a gang of 15 black nigger thugs come to beat up her bf who then runs away leaving her behind to fend for herself
>they then tie her up put her in a car to take her to a run down grimy looking building in the ghetto to fuck her in all the most fucked ways imaginable
>she is raped in every orifice for numerous hours (6 hours total)
>they do everything to her from pussy, anal, throatfucking, choking her, having her lick their ass, slapping her ass bright red, double penetration, cum in every hole and on her body, double anal/vaginal, triple anal/vaginal, rough hair pulling and shaking her until she screams for mercy, peeing all over her body and in her mouth, asshole, even putting a funnel in her ass so they can make her repeatedly suck cum and piss right out of her ass
>for halfway through she begs them to stop raping her
>she eventually starts to like the hardcore fucking they give her and even begs for it with multiple orgasms
>they then decide to pimp her out
>using her as a whore that fucks black guys for a living
>even going so far as to breed her

More?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.