[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>set to inherit the family home >grandparents said it should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1375516103205.png (36 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
1375516103205.png
36 KB, 250x331
>set to inherit the family home
>grandparents said it should go to me out of 3 children since my grandmother said she doesn't trust my older sister's at all
>currently I live off of disability with good credit
Nearly 80% of my family is in major debt not sure how I should feel about it. Any other fellow robots going to inherit shit or already have inherited? How are ya handling it?
>>
>>29160541
>Have 3 siblings and 11 cousins.
>Grandma has been telling me for years I am her favorite for being the only non-degenerate.
>Cut off one cousin entirely for being a race mixer.
>Grandma says I get her house, orange orchards in Florida, and 50% of the inheritance.
>Grandma is a millionaire.
I am set for life.
>>
>>29160584
enjoy the legal battle. i wish you the best
>>
>>29160541

that's awesome. good for you. if only my family gave a fuck about me enough to do something like that.

i recently had a major injury and sm going to get an assfuck of insurance money next month. ill probably build a house somewhere.
>>
>>29160613

Yeah, really. It doesn't matter what she tells you if it's not in the will. I found that out the hard way with my grandmother. My dad and my uncles got into some crazy drama and none of them are drama types, usually. People become POSSESSED when it comes to inheritances--even if they themselves aren't the fighter type, one of their kids or somebody will be. Ugly stuff, almost always, unless the will is very explicit.
>>
>>29160613
My grandmother already changed the will years ago and showed me. She even recorded a video with her lawyer saying she was sane at the time of making it so my cousins can't make a bs excuse like she was senile at the time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.