[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Oyasumi Aiko.png (350 KB, 1003x1400) Image search: [Google]
Oyasumi Aiko.png
350 KB, 1003x1400
I just finished Oyasumi Punpun and i'm completely destroyed. No even in real life has hurt me as much as this manga. ITT post animu or manga that destroyed you
>>
>>29160366
Welcome to the NHK fucked me up good
>>
Oyasumi Punpun definitely just fucked my shit up senpai.

So many chapters where had to lean back in my chair and just take a moment to breathe
>>
>>29160767
When Aiko an hero'd :(
I've never felt so strongly depressed over something I knew didn't exist.
>>
is r9k dead rn or are there less NEETs than i thought
>>
File: IMG_3219.png (381 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3219.png
381 KB, 500x688
>>29160366
Same thing happened to me last year
pic related
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 500x155) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 500x155
>>29160366
>>29160366
The suspense, character build, and connection you could feel with everyone really pulled me in. I remember seeing someone dump it in a thread one day and I decided to get a manga app just to continue it. Never regretted that moment since. Best read I've ever had. My G+ and Twitter background have been pic related for a while now (a better crop though). I haven't been to school in months otherwise I'd have free time while waiting between classes or riding the bus to start reading manga again. I really want to read other works by the artist. I started on Solanin but I always get distracted by other things and don't make it back before I forget everything.
>>
Currently watching welcome to the NHK. I have a feeling that this will fuck me up and not in a good way but I cannot avert my eyes now.

If you want a positive "fuck my shit up" experience I would recommend the movie Ikiru (1952) and the anime Tatami galaxy.

The theme song from Ikiru I find so beautiful and haunting at the same time that merely thinking of it or humming it is enough to send me to tears.

You know life has become mediocre when you find yourself capable of extraordinary empathy with a simulation of a human that is the very essence of misery.
>>
File: 1464960506344.jpg (11 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1464960506344.jpg
11 KB, 316x202
>>29160366
>Dude, let's burry the corpse in a 0.5 foot ditch near a busy interstate where it's most likely to be found, lmao.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.