[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you sit with at lunch? >ugly kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 29
Who did you sit with at lunch?

>ugly kids
>>
>in the special ed room
i know, you dont even have to tell me
>>
I went home for lunch
>>
under a tree and sleeping bcause I was poor
>>
File: image.png (513 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 800x600
Alone.

On toilet.
In business room.
With outcasts.
With kids who should've graduated already.
>>
>>29160153
Alone. Sometimes with that one groups of chicks who felt pity for me
>>
>going to lunch
Fucking normies. I just sat and slept in whatever class I was in until everyone came back.
>>
>>29160153
>my 4 skater friends
Highschool was so fun. My friends and I skated all the time.
>>
>eating food at lunch
>>
storage room for chemistry lab
shit was comfy yo
>>
I walked around for a half hour, trying to look like I had somewhere to be.
>>
>>29160153

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""friends"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Wonder if I would have been better off just sitting alone.
>>
>>29160153
>chad and stacy table

literally all you had to do in highschool to be cool was bring alcohol/cigs or weed. you didn't even have to fucking share it, most are too pussified to do them with you.

being cool in highschool is pretty much the easiest thing in the world. if you can't manage that you probably fail at other shit too.
>>
Non-american here.

The schools here don't have cafeterias. You just ate wherever you could find a spot in the school.

Are these cafeteria things mandatory or something?
>>
File: 1435645758995.jpg (86 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1435645758995.jpg
86 KB, 456x386
>>29160153
No one, I ate in class
>>
With the nerds, but I went to an IT magnet so everyone was a nerd. I always fapped in the clinic restroom beforehand.
>>
>>29160153
By myself, the furthest away empty table. Then I'd go sit outside my next class.
In other grade though I sat with 2 boys who liked me in some way. One fat, one skinny. I think i always gave one of them my fries. I don't remember.
>>
>>29160153
The other rejects.
>Guy with the same build as Hodor from game of thrones who never bathed.
>Paki guy who was hardcore liberal atheist that kept trying convert people to his way of life.
>That one autist kid that went to MIT.
>That one autist kid who failed school and dropped out senior year.
>Red haired 5'3 mtf tranny who wanted to kill themself.
>>
>>29160285
This. I used to go into the library during the lunch break and just read graphic novels alone
>>
I went to the library during lunch. Usually just ate my peanut butter sammich there.
>>
>>29160206
In some schools, you aren't allowed to do that, you stupid pretentious faggot.
>>
File: 1464578853644.gif (991 KB, 600x787) Image search: [Google]
1464578853644.gif
991 KB, 600x787
>>29160276
you definitely had a lot more going for you than what you described

if you really were popular in HS you were probably attractive

fucking normie
>>
I didn't eat lunch. I sat in the bathroom
>>
>>29160169
>>29160194
>>29160219
>>29160225
>>29160301
>>29160325
>>29160329
>>29160339
>>29160355

jesus christ i remember you guys in highschool
>>
>>29160285
Lmao. What 3rd world country do you live in where your school system can't afford cafeterias. Heck, even just a big room with seats so you can comfortably sit with a large group of friends would suffice. Literally poverty tier.
>>
>>29160169
I did too for a year, they had computers it was about that time Minecraft was hip.
>>
>>29160389
i was actually somewhat popular with the chads. i want to chad parties. i just don't like people. i like being alone.
>>
>>29160153

I left to go eat, if I even ate at all, either I went home or I went to Dairy Queen down the street from my school.
>>
>>29160250
>Wonder if I would have been better off just sitting alone.

I wonder about that to, also extend that thinking to the rest of my life
>>
>>29160389
>>29160329 Here, I should point out I only did that for the first year, then I eventually found a group of other losers to hang out with and we usually just found a quiet spot somewhere and talked about games for an hour
>>
>>29160419
it's legal to leave high schools during lunch time? in my state if the school notices they'll call the cops
>>
>>29160394
i live in new zealand, and i went to a 35k/year school. No cafeterias, that's an amerilard thing
>>
>>29160418
B-lister, eh?
>>
>>29160419
South Kam?
>>
File: bathroom-stall.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-stall.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
Who /ateinbathroom/ here?
>>
>>29160439
that is equally depressing
>>
>>29160447
perfectly ok in my school. But I wasn't a poorfag and attended private school
>>
>he didn't go home
>>
>>29160285

Lots of US schoolkids are poor, and get "free lunch" paid for by taxpayers. Obviously they need somewhere to get it. And not-so-poor kids can, of course, buy lunches too.
>>
>>29160453
the food is only half of it. it's just nice to have a bigass congregation room dedicated to eating where large groups of people can comfortably meet.

that way we don't have shithole schools full of rotting food morsels. the free high schools in my town even have extensive outdoor seating. fuck new zealand man.
>>
>>29160476
too many dindus throwing literal turds at each other
>>
>>29160447

Nobody cared where I lived. There were times I left for lunch and just never came back to school for the rest of the day.

>>29160470

No, I lived in a little tiny ass rural town in Georgia.
>>
>>29160153
alone, while also playing counter strike on my laptop
>>
>>29160339

I would have done that, but they wouldn't let us take food in the library.
>>
>>29160490
same, except in my case they were stricter with all the shit instead of more lenient. weird.
>>
my school was beside a small cliffside so I often climbed the cliff about 50 feet up and ate up top watching over everything. It was nice and comfy but a scary climb at first. I had to learn the proper route up it so I didn't fall like I had many times
>>
my lunchtable changed throughout highschool. my school was small so only a few cliques developed. my friend group was really diverse but the majority of us were the nerdy kids. we had some stoners, hicks, burnouts, thugs, and normies over the years but I was a nerd and i talked about mostly nerdy shit with my friends. we also had that one violently autistic kid who grew a huge beard at our table. none of us wanted him there but he wouldnt leave and would get violent if someone took his seat.
we also had 1 or 2 kids who just sat there and took up space. we tried to shoo them off too but it didnt always work.

I was a fat nerd

also my friends and i would basically take turns bullying eachother to the point where we all ended up being fucking lethal during arguments. man i hated highschool but it definitely gave me a strange outlook on life and friendships.
>>
>>29160153
I just walked around in the hallways
>>
Usually with the quasi-outcast group, sometimes making fun of the LOWEST outcasts who were actually kind of friends-by-default of us at other times. School social pecking order sucks. The only way to raise yourself up is to put someone else down.
>>
File: freaksngeekscast.png (469 KB, 569x358) Image search: [Google]
freaksngeekscast.png
469 KB, 569x358
>>29160153
Every year except Senior year I mostly walked around with friends just bullshitting around

Senior year was a mixed bag, but mostly angsty druggie crowd.

>White kid with dreads and wore sandals everyday, smelled bad
>popular heartthrob asian breakdancer guy
>2 freshman females who acted mature, but constantly reminded us how "mature" they were
>me, class clown manlet
>fat kid who got slimmed down and got buff by senior year
>weird artsy girl
>cocaine dealer

We'd always find some way to smoke a bowl before our lunch period just to make things funner.
>>
Friends.

BLOX
>>
>>29160351
Need more of That kind of pics broo
>>
I sit with the hardcore football fans
>>
>>29160389
fuck you storage room was cozy
>>
I ate in whatever teacher had pity for me's classroom, until I transferred to a school so small that it had no defined classrooms. Then I just sat with literally autistic nerds and ugly furfag attention whores. They could actually be pretty cool. Some of them might even be reading now. Hi!
>>
Skeevy stoner skaters
>>
File: 1460969523263.jpg (44 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1460969523263.jpg
44 KB, 465x620
>tfw moved across country to new school junior year
>didnt know anyone
>sat in the hallways alone on my laptop during lunch
>2 weeks late start to notice short at girl sitting a couple feet down
>strike up conversation about music and stupid stuff
>somehow ask her out
>we go on a date
>she drives because I have no car
>we went to the dollar theater and I totally spaced out and made her buy her own ticket
>dropped me off back at home after the movie
>avoided me and I never saw her in the hallway again
>see her on Facebook and see that she changed schools

:(
>>
>>29160604
but did it stifle the cold dark loneliness?
>>
>>29160153
Depends. I could hang out with any kind of group as I was one of those social butterflies.

That was my limit though due to autism. I started to fail miserably whenever I tried to go past the acquaintance level. Guess I could no longer contain the spaghetti or something.

>>29160351
Or a good liar.
>>
>>29160153
usually kids younger than me
>>
>>29160835
or the ISS office where I spent most of my days in HS
>>
>>29160351
nah i'm pretty average, if not straight ugly

you barely have to step out of line to achieve rebel status in others' minds in HS
>>
In 9th grade I sat with the cool kids because they were friends with my sister and the most popular girl in the school in 11th grade flirted with me all the time
10th grade I sat with my 9th grade girlfriend and her awkward friends
"transferred" to homeschool because health issues and attendence requirements and sat by myself jacking off and eating dorritos
>>
>>29160856
>sat by myself jacking off and eating dorritos
that's what we are all doing now, friend.
>>
i always go home or sit in my car because i hate having to sit with people. i like being alone
>>
File: 1.jpg (292 KB, 1898x1666) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292 KB, 1898x1666
>>29160153
Everyone goes outside to eat when I was in school, no cafeterias.

Me:
>eat lunch ASAP to avoid being spat on, tripped up or punched by bullies (that are everywhere)
>hide in library for rest of lunchtime alone

Sometimes the library was closed, so plan B came into effect:
>eat lunch alone in quiet spot for 10 mins max
>walk around school, pretending to be going somewhere
>walk past each place no more than once (20 min) so that no one thinks I'm a loner
>avoid bully hotspots if possible
>go to class early and wait outside for 10 min
>pic related (was years ago so my memory is poor, but approx route I took when I was a teenager)

And that was my high school experience.
>>
>>29160900
Did you go to school in an 80's coming-of-age romcom?
Bully hotspots? spat on and tripped?
>>
File: 1464244157452.jpg (121 KB, 2744x956) Image search: [Google]
1464244157452.jpg
121 KB, 2744x956
>>29160218
library

robotics room

band room before the Stacey in the band started bringing her normie friends

sitting by the library when it was being rennovated

sitting by the only tree by the track

>there were administrators walking in the hallway making sure nobody was skipping class
>one found me sitting by the library reading Fahrenheit 451
>"hey, this library is closed. You can read in the cafeteria."

>read

>IN THE FUCKING NORMIETERIA WHERE A BUNCH OF CHADS AND WHORES GOSSIP ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Interacting with normies was the only thing I hated about high school.
>>
>>29161007
seriously. that kind of shit is pretty unheard of.

homeboi must've been fuckin up if that many people hated him that much
>>
>>29161066
>gets treated like shit

>oh he must have deserved

You truly are normie scum.
>>
>>29161087
some people deserve to be shit upon by others.

its a fact.
>>
>>29160210
You probably smoked marijuana as well, didn't you
Fucking degenerate
>>
>>29161122
Why? Usually people get bullied for things out of their control(it's usually not the attractive kids who get bullied).
>>
>>29160210
is your name billy?
>>
>>29161149
I just remember a couple loser kids who would also act like cunts to everyone. So them. They were the only people who people (me and my friends) would fuck with.

Also it depends on what you consider bullying.

Some people consider being excluded to be bullying, which is retarded.
>>
>>29160153
Elementary
> mid-high tier white kids, tomboy game on fleek
> low tier with black kids, mostly wanted to kick my ass for being stuck up, but I was just really shy

Middle School
> low tier with white kids, actually propelling other lame kids to popularity just because they were determined to have me on the bottom
> had to sit with the retarded kids for a while, but I didn't have to be a cunt about it I guess
> low-tier with blacks because I didn't gave comebacks and dressed shitty

High School
> emo clique was independent of normie cliques, so I can't really say how well I was doing, probably low since they didn't invite me to concerts
> mutually didn't fuck with black kids

University
> eat alone and like it because I don't even fucking like eating and talking
>>
>>29161212
Well if everyone treats the loser kids baddly, it's not that surprising they start acting like cunts to everyone.

Normies have this retarded kind of logic
>start treating someone baddly
>that someone gets angry and lashes out
>OMGOMGOMG HE LASHED OUT DAT TOTALLY MEANS WE WERE JUSTIFIED TO TREAT HIM BADDLY
>>
>tfw had no other outcasts or social rejects to sit with
Literally everyone was a normalfag except for one Chinese girl who didn't speak.
>>
>>29160153
I've never seen a school with a giant indoor eating room like this, guess it's a US thing.

My friends and I just walked around.
Not ugly enough to be ugly,
Not cool enough to be cool,
not weird enough to be weird,
not retarded enough to be retarded,
not smart enough to be smart,
not sporty enough to be sporty.
>>
>>29161245
They would get the same amount of shit as anybody else. Just didn't know how to react to it.

We'd even invite their friends to parties. And we gave them the same level of shit, but they could hang.

SOME PEOPLE JUST CANT HANG.
>>
I didn't go to lunch.
OP's picture is causing me a great deal of anxiety.
>>
I really wish schools here were more like american schools so I could join some ridiculous subculture instead of sitting alone.
>>
>>29160153
I just went to the library and pretended to read. Over the course of 2 years I have read atleast 10 books. I never ate lunch or breakfast because poorfag here and it would always be embarrasing to have your stomach rumble in the quietest time in class.
>>
File: 1462133536657.gif (194 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
1462133536657.gif
194 KB, 178x172
>tfw the school got a new cafeteria halfway through your time there
>tfw the new cafeteria was bright and sunny and open with no dark nooks to hide in like the old one
>tfw they had it built in a way you couldn't sneak out or even leave without at least two teachers stopping you and demanding to know where you're going
>tfw you weren't allowed in the library without registering to go in a day in advance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29160502
It sounds terrible. I live in Asia but went to an English private school and I'm glad we didn't have cafeterias, sounds like one more nightmare to deal with
>>
>>29161472
>tfw they had it built in a way you couldn't sneak out or even leave without at least two teachers stopping you and demanding to know where you're going

what kind of fucking school did you go to? thats weird as fuck
>>
>>29160153
Alone of course! Usually away from people.
>>
Freshman-Quizbowl kids, all pretty nerdy. One is going to uchicago for compsci and basically became a chad. Some of them became stoners. Another goes to notre dame now I think.
Soph-fairly popular kids. I guess they kinda liked me so I sat with them but I was always kinda the weakest link or whatever you'd call it. They were nice guys but I don't talk to any of them anymore.
Jr-basketball team, pretty much just random funny black kids and one white dude who I played tennis with. They liked me for some reason. One was some kid from Ghana who was really dumb but graduated somehow
Sr-chads, rappers, the rugby team. One of them was my best friend who plays college rugby. There was this one weird freshman who was turbochad but everyone hated him because he was a douche. Not sure why but they thought I was cool. That seems to be a recurring theme with this in retrospect
>>
>>29160210
I bet you were one of those dudeweedlmao guys huh
>>
I sat with three people. One was an extremely short girl, probably less than 5'. She really liked metal and was very outspoken about her atheism. Second person was a chubby Hispanic girl who I don't remember much about. Third was a guy from my class. He was about 19 at the time but looked really young for his age. He was probably one of the nicest people I had ever met which is why it was pretty surprising when I found out that he had been in juvie for some reason.
>>
>>29160276
Fucking normalfags all you have to do is a be degenerate to be kool
>>
File: Hatred.jpg (74 KB, 1275x697) Image search: [Google]
Hatred.jpg
74 KB, 1275x697
where i sat doesn't matter

what does matter is what i'm going to do

i just fuggin hate this world
>>
File: 1454272978798.png (98 KB, 251x236) Image search: [Google]
1454272978798.png
98 KB, 251x236
>>29161564

Public school.
I heard about some anonymous kid sending photos of the health hazards in the school to the local paper, and that was when they started cracking down on kids not being in classrooms. I could make a wall of text of the gross, dangerous shit in that hellhole.
>tfw it turned out the stairwell you hid out in had lead paint that you would sometimes chip away
>>
>>29160418
I went to cool parties but I like being alone, I'm a robot too huh guys
>>
>>29161642
all stacies and chads care about in highschool is excitement

thats why they're all drama whores

just be fun/seemingly unpredictable. it's easy.

if any robots here are in 9th/10th grade, i want you to know that highschool social life is the easiest thing to maneuver in the world. all you have to do is be fun.
>>
>>29160153

Freshman year I was new to the state and school so for the first couple of weeks I would just sit near the planters & read the LA times (yes autistic I know)

I had joined the JROTC program and luckily was able to vibe over there easily because other ROTC kids tend to be weirdos. That continued all the way up toward sophomore year when I got kicked out for various reasons. So mid sophomore year I just would walk off campus via the river bed and smoke cigarettes with this one other weird dude. If I didn't have smokes or didn't feel like smoking I would differentiate classrooms to eat in. Got to know my history teacher really well though so that was a plus I guess.

Junior year I sat with/awkwardly orbited the outcasts/nerds/anime people. They were very nice although it was strange have my ex right there at the tables, before you fellow autists spergout the relationship was only a week long and really awkward. Eventually mid-way through the year I found a small clique of metal heads and stuck with them for the rest of HS.

Senior year I had my license and finally came out of my awkward fucktard shell. I still ate with the metal heads all the way up to 2nd semester. Our school had off-campus passes that we had to "earn" and buy which I totally fucking blew off. My car was parked across the street on a patch of land because I knew the lady who owned it. So I would wait for the security guard to go on bike patrol and just walk across to my car. I would smuggle people off with me, sometimes eat out, smoke some weed at my house (only 2 miles away from school), and for the most part hang out in my car. The guards couldn't do shit because it was private property. So I had a blast senior year with that. I know this is long but it was an interesting experience high school and im really lonely/stressed right now.
>>
>>29160153
on the bleacher with my lads, we didnt go to no fucking lunch room we chilled and watched hot girls play volleyball
>>
File: maximum speed.png (194 KB, 362x210) Image search: [Google]
maximum speed.png
194 KB, 362x210
i sat with myself, cloned through the eyes of a machine
>>
>>29160225
>I walked around for a half hour, trying to look like I had somewhere to be.
this was my choice as well
what are you doing in life now robot?
>>
>>29160310
hi anon, I am wondering if you would like to be my gf. thanks
>>
>>29160153
with the /b/tard social outcasts, and then when they all graduated i spent my senior year hanging with a bunch of stoners (i didnt smoke at all at the time)
>>
>>29160276
>bring alcohol/cigs or weed
you realize you have to be normie as fuck in order to get these in the first place right
>>
Near the train tracks. We had free roam lunch though, I did meet a pretty cool hobo.
>>
>>29161960
you dont need to be an autistic faggot to be a pathetic robot
>>
File: whoistrebek.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
whoistrebek.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>29161960

"I'll take "Common Knowledge" for 400, Alex."

>Person who buys booze and cigs for minors

"Who is a homeless man, who can be found behind any liquor store on the planet?"
>>
>>29161007
>>29161066
>homeboi must've been fuckin up if that many people hated him that much
No one "hated me". That isn't how bullies at my school functioned. I never did anything to harm those bullies. Not once. I was friendly and polite to everyone in the school. But bullies at my school attacked at random. If they see you alone, weak, they attack. They enjoy it. It's not about hating you...it's just that they enjoy making other people suffer. They never hunted me down, but if I turned my back on them I was almost always attacked. Hence the spitting or a quick punch to the stomach. Other people hated the bullies as well, but they had groups of friends to protect them.

For me this is just a reality of life, I accept it as normal and assume it happens to millions of other people. I look back and feel like I had control over absolutely nothing. I can't go back and time and tranform my teenage self into confident person. I can only look back and learn a valuable lesson: some people, like my bullies, are born with confidence that comes natural, and an evil nature that comes naturally.
>>
>>29162072
then you went to a fucked up school, sorry bout that

should've slapped those fools
>>
>>29160153
I would escape school by jumping the fence and hiding in the rail road tracks until it was time for 6th period
>>
>>29160153
I got lucky. I got a job at the cafeteria. Free food, okay amount of cash for a highschooler, and an excuse to not socialize.
>>
File: 1463888728110.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1463888728110.png
201 KB, 598x292
>>29160153
I used to go into a hallway thay was away from the main building and rarely transited.

It was a bit dark so it was comfy but I was always nervous someone would show up.
>>
>>29160153
empty chairs
until people took them to overcrowd the other tables
>>
File: 1446433778591.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1446433778591.png
806 KB, 1001x823
Alone, until a goth girl a year older than me invited me to sit with her and her friends. Sat with them the rest of high school. Only friends I ever had.
>>
I sit with two dogs cause I dropped out, I blame /r9k/
>>
the kids on the right:
overweight smelly with mom's haircut and in oversized dark colour t-shirts.
and one plain girl who only joined us because it would mean undivided attention, and everyone in the clique pined for her and would get competitive when she is around.
eventually the clique died and I added an additional reason into my growing bag of reasons to hate women.
>>
Went to the computer lab at lunch to play vidya.

Good times
>>
>>29160153
I always skipped lunch and hid outside until the bell just staring at the ground

I prefer being alone and don't care about sitting alone on my own little island, it's the fucking hundreds of kids and their voices it's claustrophobic hundreds of eyes feel like they're all watching me fuck lunch time glad i don't have to deal with that shit anymore

I also got tired of people pitying me for being alone and sitting next to me for that or other outcasts deeming my table safe to sit at because I prefer being alone
>>
>>29160153
No1
Tobasco
>>
>tfw didnt sit with the "girls who like boys"
>>
For a few years I helped the maintenance and science room guy with the animals (lizards, snakes, galas), then hung out with the other autists near a secluded spot.
After a while I was all alone , one moved to a smart school (Asian), another died , and my best one moved to another state
>>
For a while I tried to walk around the halls, but my school was strict and forced me into the cafeteria. I would sit alone and just stare at the table. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. I was so fucking autistic.
After 4 months of sitting alone, a full blown Chad comes and tries to talk to me but I give him one word answers. He remains persistent and keeps sitting with me because he was a genuine nice guy and didn't want me to sit alone. Then after a while he brought 3 of his friends over to sit with me, even though I knew they didn't like me.
>>
>>29162998
What an awesome guy

>>29160153
Alone, behind the janitors toolshed
>>
>racist retarded guy that was pretty funny
>edge master from rich family (I hated him)
>fat nerd guy who was a little funny sort of
>redneck kid
>occasionally a skinny hipster guy and his monotone empty personality Mexican friend
That's the main group of people. We weren't the bottom of the high school pyramid, but we certainly weren't the top. In my senior year I always left school to get lunch at a nearby chic-fil-a.
>>
>>29160210
Skater fags at my school were the worst.
>>
I went to an "alternative" school because i was close to dropping out thanks to being a piece of shit who didn't care about grades during most of high school. We had assigned tables based on what class we were in whenever it was lunch time. There were essentially 4 types of people there; people with anger issues who were there because of assaulting teachers and other students, people who would rather be skipping and smoking weed and would maybe get a GED if they put in the effort, people who had poor grades but still had a chance to graduate properly, and people who thought it would be easier to graduate if they went there.

150 students max, the majority consisting of the first two groups. luckily, most wouldn't show up. I'd sit near whoever would give me the least shit and eat whatever garbage the cafeteria there tossed onto a plate (mayo helped make the rewarmed chicken sandwiches and sweet potato fries bearable), and then try to sleep until it was time to listen to some teacher who fucked up at the main school try to redeem themselves by teaching us poor kids who deserve second chances again. I'm honestly surprised I even graduated.
>>
>>29160566
>Usually with the quasi-outcast group, sometimes making fun of the LOWEST outcasts who were actually kind of friends-by-default of us at other times.

I can completely related to this.
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 196x190) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 196x190
At the table for kids who didn't do their homework

I did my homework

Everyone else did theirs.
>>
My position in the heirachy was really unique. I was a skeleton-mode and everyone knew I was a complete nerd, but at the same time I was respected for bringing the banter and because I'd played call of duty with the popular kids for a few years.

My group was a combination of the spergiest nerds and the cyborgs that towed the line between /r9k/ and proto-normies.

Unfortunately we attracted the dregs of the social heirachy so we ended up with the MLP drones and the literal autists hanging around us.
>>
In 9th grade I was in a school that had only 7 kids (first and last year of private school). I just sat alone and usually 1 or 2 would join me, but no friends.

In 10th grade I went to a different private school and always tried to eat alone, but inevitably someone would "want to talk to the new kid." This continued for around a month until an older kid started up a poker game, and I just played poker every day the rest of the year, unless I had work to do. Made $750 that year from those games.

In 11th grade I had a girlfriend, and I had no other friends or people I cared about, which meant I sat wherever she wanted to sit. Our school let us leave at lunch, just had to be back in class by 6th period, so I demanded that we leave for lunch once a week.

That meant I had to drive her and her friends around. This continued until one time she brought 2 girls and a guy with us (guy was dating her friend). When we came up to the stop sign on a not-frequented street leading out of our school, a guy with a car identical to mine revved his engine next to me.

I wasn't gunna look like a pussy in front of a guy who's dating my girl's friend, so I raced him. Was in the lead until I hit 90 and finally pussied out, girls were screaming at me, guy loved it, but I didn't get to have sex for a week cuz she was "mad at me."

Oh well.
>>
In the bathroom
>>
>>29160153
I went to the library.

Never ate anything though. Occasionally, they would offer something good, but then I would never be able to get in line fast enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>29160153
First 3 years of high school I went to a charter where we could leave for lunch. I usually drove around the corner so it looked like I had somewhere to go. Never really ate tho.

Senior year we moved to ohio and i ate in the art room with other outcasts.
Funny thing is that I was too low for the outcasts even. By the end of the year I ate in the stairwell alone
>>
The library. There was star wars comics and scrabble. It was good. Then in 5th year I started socialising and hanging out round the canteen were we had bottle cap fights and things.
>>
Sat with a lolifag and two ugly homosexuals, and poor people that drew on their clothes and backpacks or made them out of duct tape.
>>
>>29160153
Just with the girls from my class. We didn't have anything in common except being in the same group/class from since we were 5 years old. It was kinda nice even tho I nearly never had anything to add to the conversation and was quiet most of the time. Beat sitting alone at least.
>>
Our lunch tables had a hole in the middle of them.

Everyday me and the other kids would put 1 part of our lunch in the hole. It didn't take long for it to be filled to the brim with rotten food. Had to skip a couple days because someone put milk in it and the smell was unbearable. There was one day some dumb kid ate some of the rotten pile for money. One of original kids who started the mess died in a car accident and we stopped sitting there.
>>
>>29160389
I was too fit for normies. Always told them to get cancer.
>>
File: 1378957306000.jpg (63 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1378957306000.jpg
63 KB, 240x240
>>29160153
>tfw not forced to stay in school for lunch break
sux to be you
I in fact didn't even eat lunch, just found some quiet place and listened to stuff on my MP3
>>
File: 1463991651165.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1463991651165.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>sitting with other people at lunch
>>
>Being 12 years old again
>>
3 autismos, 2 guys and 1 girl
I had a small crush on the girl, it got to the point where I could grope her tits and feel her feet (she knew I had a foot fetish), but nothing past that. I think I straight up told her " I think I only had a crush on you 'cause you were one of the only girls that talked to me :^)"
I stopped contacting her a bit after college started since it was mostly me hitting her up, and I was getting tired of it. I did get a decent amount of messages that said something like "hey i miss you what the fuck we need to hang out again".
>>
>all these people who complain they didn't have friends in this thread
>didn't even attempt to socialise at lunch

The fuck is wrong with yous?
>>
>>29160153
>too young to remember ~ 11
Alone

>12 ~ 14
With two strange dudes.

>15
alone again

>16 ~ 18
with few kids from the same ethnicity as mine

>19 ~ 21
I get to sit with the second division of cool kids.

>From then on
Often alone, sometimes I meet some other dude eating alone (or the otherway around) so we team up and speak about news and weather while pretending to be friend for the time being.
>>
Myself. I hated the lunch atmosphere and preferred being alone
>>
Who /library/ here?
>>
i used to flip flop around and impose myself on all the groups it was great
>>
I left during lunch and smoke weed, drank liquor, and cooked me some food.
not particular in that order.
>>
File: 1449951383840.jpg (31 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1449951383840.jpg
31 KB, 424x412
I sat with my girlfriend, my friends and their girlfriends.
>>
I went to school in a downtown area, so we were allowed to go outside to get lunch if we were so inclined.
>>
>>29160502
>the food is only half of it. it's just nice to have a bigass congregation room dedicated to eating where large groups of people can comfortably meet.
In Australia we have benches, playgrounds and quads. You know, actually being outside and moving around as opposed to being squashed into a loud eating hall, slowly growing more and more overweight.
>>
>>29160153
Friends and I used to sit in the art room and referred to our table as the "mensa table"
>>
>>29165435
N
O U T E G
R E E
M
I
E
>>
Under the stairs to the North East of the Cafeteria with my one friend. We were both socially awkward, but we had a chess board, and smokes, no one really disturbed us.
Eventually, other nerds started to hang around us, and magic and d&d was played.
Highschool wasn't that bad. Just kept my head down and myself busy after school.
>>
>>29161924
Sitting in my room all day, trying to look like I have to be here.
>>
>>29165028
How do you not eat lunch? Do you not get hungry? Are you some kind of bitch or something, what teenage boy isn't always hungry?
>>
Under the stairs, weird kids.

None of them but me were especially ugly though, most of them are well adjusted human beings now.
>>
File: 142852857141.jpg (201 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
142852857141.jpg
201 KB, 800x800
>>29165704
Image problems mainly since I didn't (and still don't) exercise, so I just don't eat to gain all that weight in the first place
>>
>>29165572
I can relate to this 100%. I'm convinced that making friends is the hardest thing in the world, the only people have any is because they're forced to see each other every day in school and work
>>
>>29160153

>lunch

no such thing

we don't stay in school the entire day unlike you westernshits
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
I stuffed my pockets full of food then I ate it on the bus home.
>>
>>29165704
I hide away in the library reading during breaks due to social anxiety, binge eating in my room at night after school when everyone was asleep. It probably helped form the current eating disorders.

>>29165762
What do you mean?
>>
in elementary school i sat with a couple friends

in middle school the big thing during lunch time was playing crazy 8s, we would have half assed competitions so we would all be moving around constantly in different groups. i really miss this.

in high school i don't know what happened but most of the time i ate alone or maybe with 1 or 2 other people that i didn't really know that well, we just sat, ate and left.
>>
File: jesus hut.jpg (257 KB, 1550x732) Image search: [Google]
jesus hut.jpg
257 KB, 1550x732
there was this really nice little jesus hut a few minutes from school off the grounds. it had a nice view across all the fields and no one ever came anywhere near it. i used to eat my lunch there and i could talk aloud to myself with no one hearing or seeing my mouth move

google map image related
>>
File: kek.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>29165830
you literally ate in a cuck hut
>>
>>29165852
That was an epic meme, anon.
>>
I didn't. I stayed in the library of course, where the fuck else, where the hell else would a robot be
>>
Me and my two friends would buy lunch and then sneak past security to get to the engineering classroom. Eventually, we became cool with security, and were able to get past them with a nod of the head. We also tended to skip classes to hang out in the engineering room. Eventually, we were caught, and told not to go to the engineering room any more. We then proceeded to walk straight from the assistant principal's office, to the engineering room. Good times.
>>
with all the other weird outcast fucks or weabs who were too ugly to hang out with the 'cool' asians.
>>
File: chetnik.jpg (53 KB, 645x434) Image search: [Google]
chetnik.jpg
53 KB, 645x434
>>29165801

We go to school in shifts. Apparently they have calculated that 45 minutes is the highest amount of time a kid can stay concentrated on one thing well so all the classes last that much, so the first shift starts at 8 and ends at 13:10 for most kids, but the little ones get less classes so it ends earlier for them, usually at around 11:35 because they usually have two less classes. There are 5 minute breaks between every class except a 25 minute break which is sort of a lunch break after the second class usually. There was a cafeteria in my elementary school but it was like a bakery where you bought shitty food or some snacks they'd get so most kids went outside to the shops and bought their shit. The second shift starts at 14:00 and has the same rules regarding time.

Some kids have a 7th class too but that's always some meme subject like theology or civil education (you choose between the two)
>>
>>29160153
Either in the handicapped stall in the bathroom, or in the library
>>
>>29165751
Riiiiight...

Originalerino
>>
>>29160153
me on the right in the white shirt
>>
>>29165830
I'm gonna' tell the owners and ask them to demolish it
>>
>New school, 7th grade
With the future cool kids. They mostly accepted me and I could've been their friends if I knew how to back then. At one point they migrated to the Stacy/cooler kids table leaving me and another kid who was a good friend back then.
>8th grade
Stayed in the bathroom for most of the week. Sat with the people I sat with the previous year when I had the same lunch as them. Never spoke. Just ate and sat their awkwardly. Later during the year I moved to another group who I could at least talked to.
>10th
With newer group who sat at the same table as the last one from the previous year. Moved between there and the previous one and am Asian friend who was a near-normie back then.
>11th
Same as the last part of the 9th grade except in another table
>12th
Second group from 10th grade
>>
>>29160153
looks like a fucking prison
>>
>>29160153
My friends
I did not grow up in an US-American movie
>>
>>29160153
>I never ate lunch in HS. always sat in the library(no food allowed)
>never at breakfast b/c no time for that
>always went home starving
>mother works nights so she rarely cooks
>eat ramen, play vidya, sleep
>rince and repeat

I lost a ton of weight doing this(was a fat ass in middle school). To this day I don't eat very much. 132 pounds @5'10''...I plan on losing more
>>
>>29160566
This was my life too. Being cool enough to not be the last. I was always the second last.
>>
>>29160153
Elementary
>at first shit-tier omegas, bottom of the ladder types
>white guys and one asian dude and one nigger
>then I climbed up the ladder a bit as I went to a school filled with misfits, so I sat with a three asians, and four white guys and two chicks
Middle
>at first, i was popular as the new kid/clown with a not scary edgy side that ended up being more funny than when I intended to be, so I sat with the popular/rowdy boys, but then I did some autistic shit that I don't remember and I lost popularity
>i then lost popularity as people entered puberty and my manlet-ness excluded me from any competition
>i grew slowly and by my last year i was in the middle
High
>with the rowdy kids who didn't talk to the girls
There were two groups
The alphas who were flirty, and the alphas and betas who didn't really know how to talk to chicks. I hung out with them.
I then shifted to a new school with smaller classes and i then ate lunch with whoever listened to my red pill stuff. I managed to convince all the boys with my red pill stuff.
>>
File: 1465311890068.jpg (67 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
1465311890068.jpg
67 KB, 1200x673
My friends/ the sluts
And not the ultra popular stacy sluts. I'm talking about the weird girls that would bone anyone. I'm talking the girl with duck-tape shoes that wore cat ears on her head the fucked every dude and even the two chicks at the lunch table before her freshmen year was over. Those kind of sluts.
>>
>>29160153
the kids i sat with are now art majors and hipsters
>>
>>29160169
>To normal to fit in with special club
>Too retarded to sit in the cafeteria
>>
>>29160153
why is that qt3.14 in the bottom right sitting with a table or robots?

was this picture staged?
>>
>>29166707
>caring this much about yourself
>>
High school didn't give me much choice, but even so I was more social than the guys in my classes.

Before High School, when there was actually some freedom to choose, I sat next to people like the ones in the OP pic to the left. I sat next to people who debated and were rational, but also memesters who liked to play basketball or whatever during recess, or play some games like Curvefever or Atwar.
>>
>>29160218
This.

Didn't eat a single meal past elementary school when lunch for forced.
>>
File: 1406745597967.png (676 KB, 752x858) Image search: [Google]
1406745597967.png
676 KB, 752x858
A bathroom stall for the first two years. After telling that to my councilor he arranged it so that I could leave just before lunch started for my final two years.
>>
i ate lunch inside of a gay guy's butthole with any poops he was about to make and the penises of any guys he was fucking. the penises bullied me for being straight and the poops made fun of me because i'm white. i had no choice though, my last class before lunch was in the gay guy's underpants and my first class after lunch was halfway up the gay guy's large intestine. i would have been late if i didn't eat lunch somewhere in the gay guy's lower digestive tract. the year after i graduated the principal got fired for holding classes inside the bodies of gay students. lot of good it did me.
>>
I only ate lunch once during my entire high school time.
>>
>>29166300
Same exact thing for me except I never gained weight before.
>>
>>29160153
Ate lunch with my AFJROTC buddies in the classroom. Would eat, hang out, and help out the Chief Master Sergeant with clerical stuff.
>>
>>29160447
I think it's a thing in really small schools. My high school had maybe 100 people in it. I lived down the road from the school so I just walked home, ate there and played vidya every day. Probably would have dropped out if I had to eat on campus.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.