[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here depression binge eating? Had a Big Mac and 10 nugs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1404959971227.jpg (366 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1404959971227.jpg
366 KB, 2464x1648
Who here depression binge eating?

Had a Big Mac and 10 nugs, followed by a 24oz frozen drink from a local gas station, and I'll be topping it off with something from the snack machine in my apartment lobby.
>>
Keep it up OP

you got a long road ahead of you.. better take control before it gets beyond fixable

t. ex-ben and jerries binger addict
>>
>get a mcpick 2 for 5 (big mac 10 nugs)
>large coke
>cheesy been and rice, beefy crunch burrito from taco bell
>go get 2 monsters from maverick
>eat brownies
>kit kat and hersheys and snicker
>mommy made dinner, better eat some to make her happy too (chicken breast and salad)

that's what i did after work yesterday
>>
1/2 package of ground meat with ketchup, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, spinach, onions, and carrots on the side, with 4 slices of cheese and 3 slides of wheat bread. followed by a nice walk/playing hacky sack and some situps and pushups while also playing two minute games of 3ds smash while doing the plank.
The incentive to win is much greater and I end up pwning them faster.
Still about 5 lbs overweight though cause I got tendinitis from sprinting and can't run.
Got about 20,000 calories to burn.
>>
>>29160116

I'm too far gone, man. I'm 27 and haven't had a reason to care for quite some time.

>>29160162

I wish I had a taco bell on the way home from work. The closest one is 25 minutes past my apartment.
>>
>>29160288
there are 3 within 25 minutes of my house

i feel bad for you. not really though.

>tfw 25 hkv
>weighed 215 last year this time
>now weigh 260

i'm trying to eat myself to death, i hope i die soon
>>
>>29160383

I have always been a big dude, but a few years ago, I was actually below 300. Now I'm pushing 370. Some is legit muscle from work, maybe 20lbs, but the rest? Just fat from my shitty self.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.