[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Best robot drinks Sodafags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: kopuklu-ayran.jpg (1 MB, 2360x2373) Image search: [Google]
kopuklu-ayran.jpg
1 MB, 2360x2373
ITT: Best robot drinks

Sodafags BTFO
>>
>>29160071
I drink bottled water 90% of the time

I recycle since I'm intelligent, and it costs around 12 dollars a month for everything I drink.

people who drink soda regularly are either fat or stupid
>>
what is that op?

it looks amazingly delicious
>>
seems to be some kind of turkroach fare but I must admit it looks fucking delicious OP

my favorite drink is thai iced tea
>>
>>29160146
Not him but "Ayran" is in the filename and there's always Google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayran
>>
These little fuckers right here.

Honestly this is the nectar of the gods. Typically drink like 12 a day. It's like the tiniest bit sweet and flavorful as fuck.

Store near me sells them for $.99 a can but has them on sale for 10 for 5 like every other week.
>>
>>29160188
>cold diluted salted yogurt
op this sounds disgusting, how does it taste
>>
>>29160215
shit nigga those are my jam
Mango is best flavor bud
>>
From the thumbnail I thought it was a boot full of mashed potatoes. That would have been more refreshing.
>>
>>29160254
Mango is second favorite.

Something about the regular is just so perfect.
>>
>>29160221

Have you ever had those little red/offwhite yogurt cups? They are called yakuit or something. Those taste pretty good. I can imagine some yogurt drink like that that has been sweetened and salted coudl taste pretty good
>>
>>29160134
>intelligent
>bottled water
>not a filter

K champ
>>
>>29160272
Regular was all I drank for a while so I got a lil' bit sick of it tbqh senpai
Mango>Regular>Lemonade>Raspberry>Everything else.
>>
>>29160315
>Filter
>not live in a country where tap water can be drunken unfiltered
K.
>>
Love this shit tbqh
>>
>>29160071
>>29160181
>>29160215
>drinking babby sugary shit
Huge turn off for me. Thanks for drinking soft drink though. It's an immediate way to identify guys I'm not interested in (other than the skinnyfat body, pasty complexion and autism clothing that always goes along with it).
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5 KB, 216x160) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5 KB, 216x160
>>29160344
>implying I don't
>implying I'm not drinking tap right now
>implying I wasn't just trying to help our pool in the loo friend

Nice try kiddo
>>
anything banana flavored
preferably a thiccccc texture
>>
>>29160134
Lol. Do you not have running water in your home or something?
>>
mint ayran is the best ayran
currently drinking cheap port, as cheap alcohol consumed alone in one's room is the true robot drink
>>
>>29160385
Honestly could not care less.

These things are art in the form of food and cost less than fucking Ramen.

Kind of curious, what exactly do you classify as a decent drink?
>>
>>29160458
But you aren't a robot you have put pp in a girl's vagoo my silly normie friend
>>
File: arizona bottles resized.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
arizona bottles resized.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
just fuck my teeth up
>>
It's tea and water for me. I'm trying not to be a fatass anymore though. I did like this Ginger Juice I bought from some hippy whole foods type stord. Shit was dope.
>>
>>29160710
at least you're not pissing in them
>>
>>29160385
>no autism
>drink soda occasionally with fast food
>pretty fit, not a virgin, been called hot before

Checkmate. As with everything, moderation is key.

Fuck you pretentious cunt I bet nobody wants to fuck you anyways.
>>
>>29160071
That's a roach's drink. Not interested.
>>
>>29160710
You know they cut off limbs when you get diabetes right?
>>
>>29160215
>Drink 12 a day

Holy fuck. Enjoy your kidney stones.
>>
>>29160778
lucky for me diabetes runs in the family
maybe it'll finally give me the motivation to kill myself
(it won't)
>>
>>29160778
That happened to my moms cousin
He was so morbidly obese and diabetic that hey had to cut off one of his legs
>>
>>29161242
That is an expensive and painful way to not die. I don't see what choice you have, you get to get off the juice.

>>29161378
Everyone over a certain age knows someone who has lost a limb from diabetes. It is just very common now.
>>
>>29161460
got to get off*
>>
>>29160134
How do you recycle water anon?
>>
>>29160071
Favourite drink is equal parts freshly juiced green apples and redbull in a glass with lots of ice
>>
>>29161460
I'm 5'6" and ~110lbs
where does this place me, risk-wise?
>>
>>29161559
>I'm 5'6" and ~110lbs
It places you in the no gf zone you fucking manlet.
>>
>>29161572
>implying I'm not a cute trap
>implying I'd ever want a gross gf
>>
File: 4027-dmitry-moscow-mule-mug25491.jpg (148 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4027-dmitry-moscow-mule-mug25491.jpg
148 KB, 1000x1000
>>29160071
Reminds me of a Moscow mule with that cup. God tier drink btw.
>>
>>29161559
You got to start drinking water instead, and start eating better. Only have diet sodas. Eat meat, vegetables, fruits, and any thing else like rice or grains. Then start lifting. While you are lifting you should drink some whole milk on top of the food you are eating, to get weight gains while lifting.
>>
File: 1461069440779.jpg (44 KB, 565x506) Image search: [Google]
1461069440779.jpg
44 KB, 565x506
>>29161606
I did not consider this!
>>
>>29161606
oh, well my advice still applies minus the lifting. That is a healthier diet. Don't drink whole milk.
>>
>>29160071
Coffee Coolatta

Pina Colada when feeling liek a fgt
>>
>>29161534
you drink the piss
>>
>>29160315
>buying into the filter meme
kek nice one
>>29160412
>drinking tap water
>wasting money on washing glasses
it's definitely more efficient.
>>29161534
have you heard of sewage treatment? I have two plants so I'm giving them carbon dioxide also.
>>
I drink bottled water because I live in the projects and I don't trust the water that goes through these rancid pipes. It occasionally turns completely brown too, fuck that. Won't drink even if it go filtered 10x. At least with bottled water I can pretend it's not converted poop water.
>>
File: 1437642210837.jpg (26 KB, 150x188) Image search: [Google]
1437642210837.jpg
26 KB, 150x188
>>29161621
>>29161626
>>29161646
I'm still curious about how much of a risk I'm at though. I barely eat at all during the day and when I do it's never anything sugary, although it's never healthy either. I had a bowl of ramen, two cups of unsweetened hot tea and about 2 liters of iced tea today. other days a few slices of pizza and water will hold me over. there's 18g of sugar in 8 ounces of the tea which comes out to about 150g of sugar in 2 liters. I don't normally drink this much but I went out and stocked up after not having any recently so I had a lot tonight. I'm just worried about the blood sugar spikes and dips really because of how irregular my eating is.
>>
Pepsi Max or Diet A&W rootbeer
>>
>>29161849
You need to read up on nutrition, and get good at cooking healthy meals, if you expect to be feminine. This diet you are on is not sustainable in the long run.
>>
>>29161933
well I also might have fibbed a bit when I said "trap." the estrogen I'm gonna be taking soon will probably help with keeping me feminine. I kind of like cooking but I'm not very good at it and I live with my parents.
>>
>>29161986
Learning to cook would be a really good thing for you to do to reach your objective. You are also going to want a woman there to teach you about makeup and all that shit.
>>
>>29161242
Have you ever thought that maybe...

just maybe...

you wouldn't want to kill yourself if you actually worked at improving your life?

Nobody is forcing you to drink all that iced tea. You are being just as self destrictive as someone who shoots heroin into their neck every morning.
>>
>>29161777
Holy shit you are fucking stupid. It costs next to nothing to wash a glass retard.

Plus it's WATER. You don't need to wash the glass, just keep re using it.

God damn it. On so many levels this is just completely asinine.
>>
File: 1452142578524.jpg (287 KB, 1756x2200) Image search: [Google]
1452142578524.jpg
287 KB, 1756x2200
>>29162170
I'm hoping my imouto can help me out with makeup and all that. I plan to wear my hair similar to hers so she might help there as well, who knows. I have pretty straight hair anyway but I probably just need to use a hair straightener to keep it from curling at the ends.
I just wanna be a housewife desu so I should probably start learning how to cook anyway.
>>29162277
it's yummy though. I don't drink it to give myself diabetes, dummy.
>>
>>29161849
Ok. Jesus christ. How are you not clutching at your chest right now writhing in pain?

I'd highly suggest you make yourself some smoothies. The vitamins make you feel really good, they taste bomb, and they require very little effort.

My favorite recipe:

-1/2 a frozen banana

-Equal parts frozen blueberries and strawberry frozen yogurt

-enough apple juice to go half way up the pile of fruit (add more if your blender starts fucking up)

Now you just blend that shit til it's a drink! Easy peasy, and way better for you than iced tea.
>>
>>29162352
>I don't do heroin to destroy my veins, I do it to feel good

Same logic m8
>>
File: oreomilkshake.png (382 KB, 435x432) Image search: [Google]
oreomilkshake.png
382 KB, 435x432
>>29162463
I'm more of a milkshake person than a smoothie person but I might try it. all of those fruits no doubt have way more sugar in them and I don't like sweet things much, just tea. I only drink soda when I'm at a restaurant and it's the only drinks they serve.
>>29162568
>sugar is just as bad as heroin
>>
>>29160071
Whisky in the morning to keep you fucked for the daytime, a lot of black coffee at night to keep you up for late night gaming sessions
>>
>>29160181
It's called ayran. Made of yoghurt water mix with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>29162670
When you have vitamins to go along with your sugar your body processes it much better. I remember this study that found that no amount of juice drinking is correlated with health problems.

Also, sugar can be just as bad for you as heroin if you consume it like you do. You obviously have a severe sugar addiction that you really need to work on. It will be the death of you if you don't stop, I 100% guarantee it.
>>
>>29160071

- Turk Mokka in the morning.
- 1,5 - 3 liters of sugar free diet coke.
- Earl Grey if I am still thirsty in between.

HOW FUCKED UP IS MY HEALTH?

>>29160315
>Not drinking tap water unfiltered.
Do you even Germany, US-poorican-fag?
>>
>>29162689
That sounds incredibly backwards but ok.

Do you enjoy hurting yourself or something? Alcohol comedowns suck ass, and staying up longer than 30 hours makes my frontal lobe hurt and makes the walls/ground start breathing in a rather menacing way.
>>
>>29162780
I'm not addicted to sugar, I just love iced tea. I said twice that I don't consume any sugar besides iced tea and maybe half a glass of soda or a milkshake every other week. I eat really shitty foods but none of it is sugary. I don't like sweet foods.
>I barely eat at all during the day and when I do it's never anything sugary, although it's never healthy either
>all of those fruits no doubt have way more sugar in them and I don't like sweet things much, just tea. I only drink soda when I'm at a restaurant and it's the only drinks they serve.
>>
Bottles of a drink that's exactly the same as Yakult but isn't the same brand.

I've only been able to find it in Thailand ;___;
>>
>>29162890
>I'm not addicted to drugs, I just like heroin. I said twice that I don't consume any drugs besides heroin and maybe some valium or alcohol every once in a while.

If you are drinking that much iced tea every fucking day it is definetly an addiction. Have you tried stopping?
>>
>>29163563
no, because I am not addicted to it, nor is it anywhere near as bad for you as the examples you're giving. I didn't drink those all at once you know, those are the bottles I accumulated over probably a month and a half or two.
>>
Black tea with a bit of honey and lemon
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.