[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Nazis had won wwII, do you think Robots would be a part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1386450027658.jpg (71 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
1386450027658.jpg
71 KB, 650x919
If the Nazis had won wwII, do you think Robots would be a part of the master race?

Or would they be thrown in with other subhuman trash?
>>
Subhuman trash for sure.
The Reich doesn't need good-for-nothing, trap-masturbating leeches.
>>
>>29160021
robots wouldn't exist

you would have the "smart" robots who actually pursue their studies and the dumber robots who have to work manual labor jobs to survive
>>
>>29160048
this tbqh famabamalamajam
>>
I think robots are a result of the culture they choose to surround themselves in. In a Nazi utopia, places like /r9k/ don't exist. And therefore, the robot will not exist.
>>
>>29160048
sadly true and depressing. tfw the fuhrer will never love you.
>>
Well, none of us would exist as we were all born after the start of the war.

It would all depend on how Germany changed. The repressive culture could have resulted in robots.-09
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.