[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>could go back to college next year and actually get a degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: uczucie_1.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
uczucie_1.png
7 KB, 645x773
>could go back to college next year and actually get a degree
>don't want to spend four years in college or go into further student loan debt
>not entirely confident that I have the drive for it anyway
>would be 26 if I manage to graduate

>do want money

I can't reconcile these feels.
>>
lol@ you faggot.

I am 28 and just finished my first semester of university.

I wont graduate until like 31-32.

Do you see me complaining? What keeps me going is the fact I'd rather be a 32 year old loser with a degree, than be a 32 year old loser, without a degree.

Make sense?
It's the same exact reason I lift. If im gona be a fucking loser, Id rather be a loser in a muscular and lean body, than be a loser in a skinnyfat DYEL turbo nerd body.
>>
>>29159876

this

Stop bitching OP.

Buckle down and just do it.
>>
I know that feel, fellow high time preference subhuman.
>>
>>29159876

So you'd rather put in a whole bunch of effort and still suck instead of just sucking anyways and not lifting a finger?
>>
Mfw you have it easy.
>leave house at 17
>military
>work long hours and need to restart life every Time i pcs
pcs
>>
>>29159919
Yes, then at least I can say I tried :)

People look at me and see a /fit/ person and they automatically assume that I just got unlucky in life. Because my body shows willpower, determination and consistency.

The same applies to getting a degree. If you have a degree, people will make the assumption that you AT THE VERY LEAST have the dedication to stick to years of study.

Every little bit counts. If you're just some obese or skeleton uneducated dweeb sitting around doing nothing they're going to assume you're a lazy dumb fuck.
>>
>>29159876
I think it's mostly the essay and project anxiety that's keeping me from feeling confident. I have never once in my life produced a worthwhile paper or project, and while I know that there would be help available that I could seek on campus that I never did before, I have anxiety that maybe it's just something I'll never be able to do.

I also have anxiety that I'm not capable of becoming any good in my field of choice (computer science).

Oh, and last but not least, I'm already starting to feel old and decrepit at 22, and committing to anything that essentially guarantees that I won't have spending money until my 30s scares the shit out of me. I feel like I'd be signing my remaining youth away.
>>
>>29159850
Bitch, I am 30 and starting my 4th semester of college now. I will be 32 when I am done so shut the fuck up about 26.
>>
>>29159850
meh. you're a loser. accept it.
>>
I went to uni at 23, got my 4-year BA in 2.5 years with a 3.95 GPA, did one-year MA, and went to PhD at 26

Ain't nobody care about slightly older people in any of my programs. I work with a dude who is like 39 and still not finished his PhD. Every other person I know is in their mid-twenties and doing their third degree because they're a dipshit with no life plan.
>>
>>29160132
>tfw going for phd at age 24 this fall

Will I be the youngest one there? Will nobody respect me? People tell me I look 17. During my MBA old phaggots asked me if I was the professors son.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.