[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here wishes he could challenge chad assholes to a sword
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Who else here wishes he could challenge chad assholes to a sword duel?

>chad comes galloping toward you
>gets off his horse and talks shit
>you calmly put on your helmet and say "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come"
>..."And now it ends"
>proceed to completely fuck his shit up
>>
>>29159780
Chad would kill you in a physical confrontation. Your best methods are through subterfuge.
>>
ree normies women are whores re re re
>>
>>29159869
>imblynigger im not some Quasimodo-looking motherfucker who is nearly 7 foot tall and weighs 230 pounds
>imblynigger I'm not the strongest cunt in town
Just because I'm ugly and lack confidence doesn't mean I am a weak little manlet.
>>
>>29159869
What if I have a Valyrian steel sword? I'd drop the motherfucker.
>>
littlefinger did the same thing now look what happen to him
>>
>>29159886
So youre saying youre 7 feet tall?
>>
>actually having beta power fantasies
Kek
>>
>>29159887
Arthur Dayne didn't have a Valyrian sword. He had the sword of house dayne called Dawn and sometimes called Lightbringer. It is forged in blood and a fragment of a fallen star.
>>
>dual wielding arthur dayne

you had one fucking job D&D
one
fucking
job
>>
The only kind of nerd that could survive such an encounter would be a HEMA nerd.
>>
File: dcfrgty-544x360.png (142 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
dcfrgty-544x360.png
142 KB, 544x360
>>29159780
>teleports behind chad
tfw you have no gallbladder
>>
>>29160112
Anyone who has handled a sword before could take out a sword-wielding chad.
Even that fat guy who cuts water jugs with katanas.

Chad would swing it like a retarded butcher or try to throw it like a football at you. Literally just swing at him like in any anime and you'll win.
>>
>>29159780
I wish I could join the cult of the Many-Faced God
>>
File: 765ndex.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
765ndex.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>>29160178
Yeah the strong alpha athletic aggressive guy has no chance of besting the retarded beta nerd in a physical confrontation.
>>
>>29160264
Geez just fuck a chad already
>>
>>29160178
Swordfights arent like animu, if the dude you are fighting is physically stronger than you well your fucked because if he clashs with you and then presses his sword down to make yours drop then you gonna get a nice jab in the abdomen and die.
>>
>>29160178
>Literally just swing at him like in any anime and you'll win.
ISHYGDBT
>>29159886
Pics or you didn't 7ft
>>
>>29160501
Nah, I imagine chads would fight like berserkers swinging away like mad retards at you. They'll tire eventually, though if you dodge all their strikes. Dodge. Because only a fool would get into a clash of strength with a chad.

Anyway, just dodge and swing at his vulnerable spots when you see an opportunity and you'll win. I mean you'll still get injured and exhausted but you'll live. Chad, though, he's fucked lel
>>
>>29160639
chad would have a suit of armor and shield with his standard longsword

fighting him only takes higher skill with a sword and agility
>>
File: halfswording.jpg (535 KB, 2000x1349) Image search: [Google]
halfswording.jpg
535 KB, 2000x1349
>>29160732
You could use half-swording too. Ignorant chad would never expect you to grab your sword by the handle and swing the pommel at his head.
>>
>implying I wouldn't teleport behind him

heh, nice try kiddo
>>
File: c0c.jpg (630 KB, 1008x661) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
630 KB, 1008x661
>>29159780
>Duel Wielding.
Lol no
>>
>>29159780
Chads are dominant physically too.

t. robot who did kickboxing and learned this the hard way
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.