[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jungle fever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 233x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 233x349
>tfw no big titted black gf to suckle on

Developed jungle fever out of the blue. Can only fap to black girls. Anyone else in similar situation? I seriously dont know where this fever came from. I dont want to have such a strong preferrence as its only going to make my khv problem worse. Please help me if you can.

Poc related (just fapped to that).
>>
>>29159574
It happened to me in about December and going strong since. I can;t fight it
>>
>>29159574
I have a little Jungle Fever. I think it's a sexual imperialism thing with me. I can definitely see why the Founding Fathers loved fucking those slave girls.
>>
>>29159694
No its the fact they are niggers to us white men these women are exotic sexual experiences compared to boring predictable white women.
>>
>>29159726
Maybe, but why black women as opposed to Latinas or Asians?
>>
>>29159574
I see WM/BF couples all the time here in Alabama. They make pretty kids, it's not a big deal. If that's your thing. I have no reason to think they make bad wives. They do often seem to act more effeminate to white guys then they do their own race, though. Not sure why that is.
>>
>>29160472
Idk how to approach black girls/ theres none around where i live (socal). Ik theyre just like any other girl but my attraction to them makes me lose spaggheti even when i see one.
>>
>>29159747
>Why
Look at them their skin is so dark and enticing and their big lips are so juicy made for sucking dick.
>>
>>29160676
This. If a blk girl is well built, holy fuck.
>>
>>29159574
>tfw no qt black gf who tolerates my awkward Caucasian behaviors
>>
>>29159574
>Poc related

I laughed more at then I should have.
>>
File: 1462758157339.jpg (104 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1462758157339.jpg
104 KB, 720x540
>>29159574
>tfw actual jungle fever
damn
>>
>>29159574
I have dated a (fat) black woman.

Pro:
>sexually voracious
>willing to humor my interest in sucking and rubbing her tits for extended periods of time

Con (and it was the dealbreaker):
>pussy smelled like a dead skunk that had been laying in a mud puddle for three days in the middle of August

>Also wanted to run my life for me.
6/10, would try again on a woman with better hygiene.
>>
>tfw black gf
>she never lets me fuck
>she fucked my best friend though
>>
>>29160472
The kids are the best argument in favor of miscegenation, imo. Provided they're raised like white kids, of course.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.