[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highschool Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (397 KB, 535x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397 KB, 535x456
>that kid who got caught having sex in the bathroom stall
>that black kid who got violent whenever you talked to him
>that kid that never got in trouble because autism
>>
File: sunglassesawesome.gif (1 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
sunglassesawesome.gif
1 MB, 500x376
>>29159471
>that kid whose mom murdered his dad
>that kid who beat someone up with his heavy cast
>that kid who never stopped talking about scat but claimed he wasn't into it
>that kid who shot off fireworks at school and got away with it
>that kid who'd try to sell you knives under the table in chem class
>that fat kid who checked every vending machines coin slots
>that retard girl who asked ever single guy out
>those dozens of stacies who got pregnant and dropped out before senior year
>that gang guy you hated who turned up dead before senior year
>that guy who always brought and drank screwdrivers at school
>that girl who constantly threatened suicide at all times
>that male teacher that often rubbed your shoulders and held longing gazes

My family kept moving so I went to 4 high schools total and I was the fireworks kid
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 960x582
>>29159471
>that kid who made that kid threads over and over to attempt to immerse himself in other people's experiences through stories because his school was really fucking boring
>>
>>29159606
Hey come on man this is robot central be nice to the brother and share your shit like I did

its pretty funny anyway
>>
> that special kid's penis you saw erect in the bathroom completely on accident
>>
>those 3 kids who managed to all piss in the urinal at the same time

they were grade 1
>>
>>29159471
are high school story threads just "that kid" threads now?

>that kid who everyone thought was a girl until he opened his mouth
>that kid who had normie potential but rarely tapped into it
>that kid who would steal all the toilet paper from the stalls for no reason
>that kid who made lots of dick jokes and actually loved dicks
>that kid who wished a school shooting would happen so he'd have a chance to leave early

all me deso
>>
>>29159606
>stop talking about things I don't like Dx
>>
>>29159606
>that kid who was a cunt about everything and got mad whenever someone enjoyed something and actually had meaning in their life instead of being a bitch about everything on imageboards with people they've never met in real life
>>
>>29159606
that hit way to close to home
>>
>>29159471
i have all my high school memories blocked, but nice madoka pic. i love KOR
>>
This one isn't a high school story but I just want to share it.
When I was in preschool I remember one time me and about ten other boys all gathered in the bathroom and whipped out our penises and compared them. I remember pointing out that someone's looked like a banana. Then the teacher walked in.
>>
>That kid who was obsessed with pirates
>Always made and wore newspaper hats
>Would connect markers to make a sword
>If the teacher didn't tell him to sit down he'd march up and down between the aisles, saying shit a 1700s ship captain would
>Occasionally snuck up in classes to draw ships on the boards
>Would occasionally scream 'AHOY' and got sent to the counselor's office sometimes for calling teachers old-timey insults
>Would occasionally quietly get up and shout 'ARRRRRR' in someone's face during tests and get sent to the counselor's office

He was pretty normal during elementary school. I heard he got that way after his parents got killed. People either said he watched it happen or he just found the bodies, I dunno.
>>
>>29159575
where the fuck did you go to school??
>>
>That athlete kid who died of cancer
>That popular girl who asked you out just to fuck with you

Most every thing else has been said
>>
>that kid who accidentally choked herself to death
>that fatty it was so easy to get into fights with
>that autist who was super strict with the rules on the pool table
>he also said he worked for microsoft and was developing the next windows
>and he said he had bullet proof shoes
>and he got into a fight IN the teachers offices at the first day of school
>that mexican who punched a nigger unconscious
>that lesbian principal who showed us pussy riot music videos at the start of school
>that one time some pakis from the capital came to beat up a bunch of kids in our class
>that one kid who did math 3 grades above our level
>that kid who said stupid shit all the fucking time and still got straight A's
>>
>>29159471
>that foreign language teacher who couldn't speak English well so your class just goofed off all day
>That one retarded kid from elementary school that didn't go to middle school + and noone really knows what became of him
>that one kid that was a weird aspie and everyone avoided
>that one cool kid that left to go back to Florida
>>
>that kid who looked/stared at girls and that they liked him when they made eye contact with him
>that kid who sat at a lunch/study hall table with kids who mostly didn't like him because he wanted other people to think he was friends with those kids and he didn't want to be seen sitting with losers

I was both of those kids and still am the first one in college, at least in college I can sit by myself and eat and no one will think less of me because they will think all my friends are in class at that time

JDIMSA
>>
>>29162099
San Diegox2, Los Angeles, Sutter (Northern Cal)

Most of that list happened at one of the San Diego schools (strangely the one considered far better than the other) and the Los Angeles school.

"No child left behind" had like 50 niggers and spics bussed into a previously 95% white school. The girls rode cock carousels and all got drugged up. Fights broke out constantly. The school installed cameras, high fencing, and police offiers had a permanent office there by my senior year at a diff school.

Los Angeles I was the only white guy and it was chaos around me at all times, but I wasn't fucked with. Thats why I got bored and got up to my own antics like buying weapons or firing off bottle rockets.
>>
>that kid that fell down a flight of stairs, got breathalyzed immediately after, and blew a 0.4
>>
>that kid who calls a "that kid thread" a "stories thread"
>>
>>29159471
>making it to highschool
>>
>that kid who fucked the principal
>>
>>29159471
>that kid that found out how to get Quake onto all the school computers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.