[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here pretend to be a girl on the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: coolngreen.jpg (8 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
coolngreen.jpg
8 KB, 222x204
Anyone else here pretend to be a girl on the internet?
>>
sometimes

no homo
>>
>>29159453
*slowly raises hand*
>>
>>29159453

Hell yeeee boi

Oregano
>>
>>29159483
>>29159484
Where do you lads do the deceiving?
>>
Not anymore. You can't now-days.

Back before voice comminucation and social media became mainstream, I use to pretend to be a grill in old ass mmorpgs to get free shit.

Now anytime I try it people instantly ask for ame to come on skype/teamspeak or add them to facebook/snapchat. It's impossible now-days m8.
>>
I am a girl so I don't have to pretend
>>
>>29159453
Yes, i do to maintain what is left of my sanity.
acting like a girl and pretending that everything is good is the only solace that i have left.
>>
>>29159453
I've let people mistake me for female on a forum once or twice. It was nice. Very different from everybody thinking or assuming I was male.

Actually got hit on and people took more of an interest in me. I felt desirable.
>>
>>29159505
me again.

That said, if you're actually a girl. You can't rake in the free shit. So many thirsty people out there.
>>
>>29159504
4chan mostly, but I get around like a proper slut.

Also did some okcupid trolling for /r9k/'s pleasure. That is so easy it shouldn't count though.
>>
File: blush.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>29159514
>>29159532
>acting like a girl and pretending that everything is good is the only solace that i have left.
>I felt desirable.
Literally me. I like it when people start hitting on me.
>>
>>29159453

Yup. It's just a natural thing. I can be my shitty self and not be judged because grill.

It's rather soul crushing sometimes, though. There's a group of people I've been friends with on an irc channel for about 6 years now. We chat daily, and we're on a first name basis. I use a fake one, of course. I've even seen a few of their pictures, and it hurts that I can't share.

I just feel more comfortable as a girl, and online is the only place I can do it because I'm basically a bear of a man.
>>
File: 1465168818370.png (83 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1465168818370.png
83 KB, 500x452
I'm not a tranny or have dysphoria or whatever but sometimes I wish I was born a girl
>>
>>29159514

People would mistake me for a girl when they talked to me in MMOs, and I just went with it.
>>
>>29159453
I don't have to pretend ;^)
>>
>>29159453
i do because i am a degenerate tranny and i should be hung

i even have a bf who loves me and it feels nice bh
>>
>>29159453

i honesty wouldn't know how... but I'd like to, to see first-hand how girls get treated.
>>
>>29160164

It's nice, actually. They really do have it on easy mode because people genuinely treat you better, at least online. I couldn't get away with half the shit I did if I said I was a guy.
>>
>>29160646
yet every femanon thread is summed up:

>le stop pretenting to be gril, faggot
>and if you really are le gril, fuck you whore. you deserve what you got
>>
>>29159453
yes, all the time

i troll all the fucking normie faggots on /soc/, they are so easily deceived

i'm 90% of females on /soc/
>>
>>29160786

Because this is /r9k/. Those threads still get 10x the responses of other threads.
>>
>>29159453
I pretend to be a bisexual male.
Feels good man
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.