[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, honest question. I started talking to my only ex after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1438715655968.jpg (316 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1438715655968.jpg
316 KB, 960x960
Hey /r9k/, honest question. I started talking to my only ex after a few months. We always tend to talk at least once a month, but I just found out she's had sex with 4 guys.
Do I even try to get her back?
Is she basically a whore now?
I know these sound like stupid questions, but I've never been in this situation.
>>
is it true that eliza is a lying, deceiving, traitorous normie whore?
>>
>>29158970
> my only ex

Kill yourself normalfag. Fuck off.
>>
thats a terrible idea and stop entertaining the thought
if she fucked 4 guys since you've broken up what makes you think she'd wanna get back with you
save yourself the trouble man, you'll just become a beta orbiter, literally worse than being an ex
>>
Honestly this is the one issue I have with /r9k/.

Normal human beings have multiple sexual partners, stop being complete cucks about this.

Obviously if she's ridden every cock within a 50 mile radius you have a reason to be touchy about her sexuality but anything under 10 is absolutely normal.
>>
>>29158988
That's not eliza.
>>29159007
Sorry, robot. I really just want anyone's advice.
>>29159030
I guess you're right. I'm whatever, anyway. It's hard enough that I haven't been able to move on, even though it's been 3 years.
>>29159034
Yeah, you're right. But I guess it just ticks me off that she wouldn't choose me over them. As autistic as it may sound. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>29159084
>even though it's been 3 years.
ive been in the same situation, get over it man. its not gonna happen, trust me
>>
>>29159115
I don't think I'll be able to just get over it. I honestly might just end my life. I'm not even trying to be edgy.
>>
>>29159084
Honestly it's not autistic. Obviously you'd want to be her first choice, but think of it like this: She had them, and now she wants you.

She could've stayed with them but instead she decided she prefers you. If it's obvious she was just shopping for the best deal though, that's a different story. Give it another shot and if it seems like she's genuinely happy and not settling then enjoy it. If she seems like she's not 100% content with you though, tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>29159171
I really appreciate this, honestly. I guess now I just wait for her to reply back to my text, and while I wait, I'll go work out. It's the only thing I've been doing anyway for the past 3 years, in order to look better for her.
>>
File: 1458707106103.png (461 KB, 551x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458707106103.png
461 KB, 551x1100
>>29158970
>Is she basically a whore now?

Yep. Give up on the slag. She's gutter trash now.

Find a girl who won't spread her legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
>>
>>29159260
>When you've had a grand total of 0 sexual partners aside from your right hand

Stop acting like anyone who's not socially retarded is a loose fuck machine you basement dwelling shit.
>>
>>29158970
>I dig my dog

What does she really mean by this?
>>
>>29159500
Nothing. Women just get dad hats now because they swear they're original.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.