[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of it all. Everyone is all so hateful, all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459485462148.jpg (10 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
1459485462148.jpg
10 KB, 201x200
I'm sick of it all. Everyone is all so hateful, all the normies and the robots. Why can't we just try and be understanding before we look to criticize. Why can't we be diplomatic about disagreements anymore. I feel like I'm surrounded by constant conflict from all sides and I just want people to get along.
>>
>>29158965
You want to know what will fix this? A world war. We desperately need one to clear out some filth in the world. Humanity will be much better off by the end of it.
>>
hi, fellow posibot here
i take walks every day and dance to music in my house with the windows open
at one point i used to think so much it would make me throw up, beyond where my therapist could help.
living in despair is the worst, i changed my diet and exercise and i couldnt be happier.
negativity is a horrible thing to indulge in.
>>
>>29158990
I can see that it might create unity among those who survive, but conflict is the exact opposite of what I want. I just want people to understand that none of our differences are enough of a reason to hate one another.
>>
>>29158990
excellent idea, send an army of niggers and faggots to destroy the muzzies
>>
>>29159012
Glad to hear it
Exercise is a wonderful thing, I went biking all day and admired the blooming of the lilacs around the city and I've never felt more at peace in a while
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (162 KB, 460x502) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
162 KB, 460x502
>>29158965

waddya wanna talk about, op?
>>
>>29159193
I just want to talk to fellow bots are tired of all the hatred and want to live peacefully. Tell me about the stuff that makes you happy, I dunno
>>
>>29159305

happy? ehhh when the dude at 711 randomly gives me my coffee for free because i come in all the time.

when my people ask me for advice.

when people actually get my humour and laugh at my jokes.

when i witness people haveing mind-blowing epiphanies.

when people are comfortable enough to open up to me about personal problems.

anime.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.