[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quick free lance cash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 135151556984.gif (306 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
135151556984.gif
306 KB, 400x230
Besides NEET bux what's the best way to make money? Already donating plasma but I want to find another way to make more cash

inb4 sell your body
>>
More importantly, how do I get neetbux?
>>
>>29158925
well your body to a medical school

they use you as a cadaver after you die

they usually give you a small tattoo do they know your corpse is theirs

decent money tho
>>
If you don't mind losing a small bit for a risk, try stock trading. You might even become rich.
>>
>>29159001
If you search around there are plenty of guides. Check /jp/ there's usually something about NEET bux

>>29159022
How much?
>>
You also get a decent bit for writing papers if that's your thing
>>
Sell the druggos.

People already hate dealing with drug dealers so you being socially retarded doesn't hurt you that much.

Finding clients might be a challenge but it can't hurt to try.
>>
>>29159519
Wouldn't being a social retard hurt me though?

>AY NIGGA YOU GOT DAT WEED
>y-you too
>>
>>29159734
Hijacking

You wouldn't be selling to niggers.
You'd be selling to betas and white kids ideally
I don't recommed it though. Often More headache than it's worth
>>
>>29159508
Mind giving some advice on that? College dropout here but I used to be pretty good at that
>>
I've been thinking of street busking, I've seen bums make mad bank off that shit
>>
>>29159856
I wouldn't even know where to start. I thought about selling fake drugs to dumb teens though

>>29159956
Post on craigslist. Try and look for places that have an active writing sections. I haven't done it yet but I was planning on starting soon
>>
>>29159967
Remember reading something about this group of like 5 or 6 people who'd do that shit for a couple hours after work and made like 20K extra a year from it. Pretty crazy shit.
>>
>>29160055
Praying on freshman is a good thing for getting some quik cash but if you ever decide to actually try dealing for real your credibility is fucked. back in highschool I remember some Chad senior sold a pound of cinnamon basil or something to this rich little cunt for like $300.
>>
>>29160102
I could care less about credibility I just want cash
>>
Is selling blood still a thing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.