[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw falling in love with the girl who delivers my cannabis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451767167767.jpg (76 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1451767167767.jpg
76 KB, 622x659
>tfw falling in love with the girl who delivers my cannabis

she's always so nice and friendly and she's cute with nice boobs. but if I fuck things up by asking her out and getting denied that will mean I can't use this delivery service anymore which I would hate because they have a buy 2 grams of wax get 1 free option and getting 1 gram of wax for free is a great fucking deal and their stuff is awesome

should I just suffer in autistic silence?
>>
>>29158477
"Hey, I kinda like you, would you like to go out some time for a drink maybe?"

If no

"That's cool, thanks for the merch, cya next time." smile

If yes

"Sounds great!" <work out a time and place>
>>
>>29158477
Just ask her if she wants to smoke with you sometime, If she says no, its no big deal and you can still use the service. If yes, Then you can smoke together and see where it goes
>>
>>29158477
This
>>29158516

Or ask her if she wants to chill and smoke with you

If she says she has to make deliveries, say something like

"Cool, if you need a joint when you're finished my door is open."
Then attempt to smile in non serial killer fashion
>>
Don't do it, they're wary enough. The guy who delivers will come to my door. The woman makes me come out to her car. Shit is fucking annoying.
>>
>>29158613
What kinda fucking schizo drug dealers do you have. Mine is a qt, she hangs around and I make her tea when she shows up.
Its marijuana, not like they're heroin dealing russian gangsters.
>>
You think a girl that smokes weed much less delivers it for a job doesn't have any men in her life? LMAO
>>
>>29158645
>Watch as the faggot makes infinite excuses to never do anything in life
>Truly magical
>>
>>29158477
>if i pay people they are nice to me

congrat anon, now after making this groundbreaking revelation you are finally ready to see prostitutes
>>
>>29158477
Just blame the weed you said something stupid.

I do this all the time with alcohol.
>>
>>29158477
>Hey would you like to chill and smoke with me sometime?
>No? Aight cool, enjoy your day lol.

problem solved.
>>
>>29158645
Eh, it's both ways. Most girls that smoke tend to get it from other guys or they actually deal themselves.

Also I don't know how you feel but the urge for sex just isn't there when I'm smoking. I mean sex is better but I don't have the motivation or libido to really go for it.
>>
>>29158477
You miss all the shots you don't take
>>
>>29158642
It's a legitimate Californian delivery service too. Best prices around, so I'll hoof it out to her rover rather than cause trouble, but it's so unprofessional.
>>
>>29158570
>>29158593
I think I may actually try this one. Thanks for the idea.

>>29158711
The only reason why I even entertain this idea is because she will go out of her way to initiate conversation. I am completely fine with "hi here you go thanks bye" but she will ask me how my night is going and comment about my purchases and just small chit chat. SHE initiates it. I make my purchases before she arrives (although she usually answers and handles the order) but this is a company and not a single drug dealer lady.
>>
>>29158854
i see. if that's the case, then fuck it, give it a try. just be careful in your approach like the other anons said
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.