[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom smelled the cum tissues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>mom smelled the cum tissues
>>
File: HUEHUE 1.png (220 KB, 459x555) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUE 1.png
220 KB, 459x555
first XDDD
>>
Good lord is that a son and dad cosplaying as faggot betas at some convention? Or is that just their everyday attire?

It's kind of sad when your father is into the beta memes and lifestyle, I mean if anything it probably makes his son feel better about himself since he is the size of a house and has the face of a potato. Obviously his dad got laid so, of course his dad isn't the size of a blimp, the son however got some bad genetics.
>>
>mommy stopped giving me handies
>>
>church poastoir discovered sock lasagna
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>29158551
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>29158551
Heheheheeheheheheeehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehehheheheheheheheeheeheheheheehehehehehehehehehehheehehheehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhhehehhehehehheheheheheheeehehhehehehehehehhehhhehehehhehehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhe
>>
My mom smelled my old cum tissues a few times. I'd just stuff them behind the computer monitor and speakers. She brought me to the computer one time and made me watch her smell them. I'm like wtf mom what are you doing? She says anon I know you're doing drugs! You're huffing deodorant spray! I was using scented lotion. I tried to tell her it was just used tissues. M dad hears this and comes out an he just looks at me in disappointment knowing they were cum tissues. He told her what it was that night and the never brought it up since
>>
>>29158429
>mom finds the cum tissues
>in reality they're for blowing my nose because I live in the city and if I don't blow my nose 3 times a day it turns to grey sludge in my nose
>she still thinks they're cum tissues
>>
>>29158582
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXDXDXDHAHAHAHAHAHAHXD
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.