[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate black girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-19-31-37.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-19-31-37.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
To all of the white bots, whats stopping you from dating or marrying a black girl? Besides the whole "they are ghetto and they are ugly" meme, which isnt very accurate considering there are a lot of decent/pretty black girls. Whats stopping you?
>>
>>29158350
If she didn't have any family, I'd be down, but there's no way in hell I'd be "le awkward white boi xD" around her parents/siblings/whatever.
>>
>>29158396
Truw i can see it being awkward
>>
File: 1459218394296.jpg (101 KB, 812x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459218394296.jpg
101 KB, 812x1000
>>29158350
>they are ghetto and they are ugly
You answered your own question. We already had a good discussion on the topic earlier. Black women just can't compete they are hideous, angry, loud, cruel pieces of shit.
Don't try to say black women are pretty unless black women are heavily mixed they look like hot garbage.
White goddesses are superior in every conceivable way.
>>
intimidated by the bbp
>>
>>29158350
They are the most hypergamous.

Black women want alphas only.
>>
>>29158350
I honestly feel kind of bad for black girls sometimes, no one likes them, even their own race's men prefer other races of women.
>>
>>29158350
sad thing is they are the most loyal to their race,
how much is due to them being unwanted I dunno, but that is the trend I seen.

tons of qt black girls out there, I just don't find the idea of my kids being mulatto that appealing.
>>
>>29158616
Meh, some black girls are really earthy and sweet. Plus, a lot are smoking hot.

There's a reason you see white celebs with black girls and why WM/BW marriages have the lowest divorce rate.
>>
>>29158616
Black women are more attractive then basic white bitches.
>>
>>29158350
afro-murricans were bred for strength not beauty

maybe there are some african queens, but not in murrica
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.